Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 03-02-2014, 06:50 AM   #6413
SSPUNISHER

Drives: 2013 SS Camaro
Hey guys..... 6 day until i get home. Cant wait to kick back with you all. Does anyone know of a good place to get vynals done on car and food paint job on after market hood? New hood for the SS Punisher and lots more kick ass mods. So who is going to go to car show so far??
Old 03-02-2014, 09:48 AM   #6414
Boricua

Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow Camaro
Glad to hear that you are close to be with your family Punisher. Enjoy this vacation my friend. Hello to all of you guys, may God continue blessing all of you. Everything is going fine here. About to leave probably soon, so stay in touch might be a little more difficult, but hope to see you all after the summer.
Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:17 PM   #6415
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
Rudolph body shop lays down some good paint. Give them a call to see if they will do it.
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:18 PM   #6416
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
glad to hear your doing good stay safe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua View Post
Glad to hear that you are close to be with your family Punisher. Enjoy this vacation my friend. Hello to all of you guys, may God continue blessing all of you. Everything is going fine here. About to leave probably soon, so stay in touch might be a little more difficult, but hope to see you all after the summer.
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:33 AM   #6417
SSPUNISHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua View Post
God bless you brother. You stay safe and take care. Hope to see you soon.
Old 03-03-2014, 02:03 PM   #6418
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
EVENT(S) QUESTION

CAMARO5 EP/LC NEED FOR SPEED OUTING
-SATURDAY, MARCH 15th, 2014-

&/OR

WHEELS OF DREAMS CAR SHOW
-SATURDAY, MARCH 22th, 2014-

Hey there everyone. Now, a few weeks back I posted on us getting together to go watch Need for Speed in El Paso but had the movie dates dates WAY off and also on the wrong weekend thinking that it was gonna conflict with a Car Show that Pat had posted about for the 22nd. First off, I don't know what I was thinking or the state of mind that I was in and not properly looking at the calendar and comparing for these two events.

Well now after looking at how we as a civilization use a calendar I can now say that not only do these two events not conflict with each other but that we can do both if we wish and want to see what you all think.

On Friday, March 14th Need For Speed comes out in theaters so we could get together in El Paso for a movie and dinner on Saturday, March 15th out in El Paso, TX to enjoy the day and whatever the night may bring. If you do not recall this event plan here is the link that will direct you the info that was originally proposed:

On Saturday, March 22nd, The Las Cruces Rod Runners will be having their annual Wheels of Dreams Car Show in Las Cruces, NM which is one of the biggest car shows in the southern New Mexico area that a good chunk of us were also wanting to participate in. We would attend the show and once the event is over at around 3PM we would grab a late lunch at one of the local eateries.

So my question to everyone is, would anyone object to having two gatherings, one in El Paso one week and then the following week in Las Cruces? This would give a great opportunity for those that live in El Paso to meet up for the movies in the case that they would not be able to attend the car show in Las Cruces and vice versa for the movies and Las Cruces folks. Plus, Punisher is coming back home and this would be a great opportunity for him to play "catch-up" from all of the events that have been missed. What do you guys think? As always, all opinions and comments are highly encouraged.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:05 PM   #6419
Jesustinoco

Drives: 2013 1SS/RS
Count me in for the movie day.
Jesustinoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:49 PM   #6420
Trail

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose1003 View Post
hey their everyone,
need help

every time I go on freeway from 55 to 65 mph my steering wheel starts shaking, at higher or lower speeds its perfect, its been a couple of times I balance my tires and alignment and it goes away but after 2 months it starts doing it again, any suggestions
I've had the same issue but mine is at higher speeds. I haven't figured out what the problem is yet and mine doesn't set longer then over night. I drive her everyday. I'm gonna check into the weight thing to see if that has anything to do with it. It also only happens between certain MPH's
Trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:31 PM   #6421
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
In for the car show, but planning on hitting up arroyo seco on the 15th.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:39 AM   #6422
SSPUNISHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post

&/OR

WHEELS OF DREAMS CAR SHOW
-SATURDAY, MARCH 22th, 2014-

Hey there everyone. Now, a few weeks back I posted on us getting together to go watch Need for Speed in El Paso but had the movie dates dates WAY off and also on the wrong weekend thinking that it was gonna conflict with a Car Show that Pat had posted about for the 22nd. First off, I don't know what I was thinking or the state of mind that I was in and not properly looking at the calendar and comparing for these two events.

Well now after looking at how we as a civilization use a calendar I can now say that not only do these two events not conflict with each other but that we can do both if we wish and want to see what you all think.

On Friday, March 14th Need For Speed comes out in theaters so we could get together in El Paso for a movie and dinner on Saturday, March 15th out in El Paso, TX to enjoy the day and whatever the night may bring. If you do not recall this event plan here is the link that will direct you the info that was originally proposed:

On Saturday, March 22nd, The Las Cruces Rod Runners will be having their annual Wheels of Dreams Car Show in Las Cruces, NM which is one of the biggest car shows in the southern New Mexico area that a good chunk of us were also wanting to participate in. We would attend the show and once the event is over at around 3PM we would grab a late lunch at one of the local eateries.

So my question to everyone is, would anyone object to having two gatherings, one in El Paso one week and then the following week in Las Cruces? This would give a great opportunity for those that live in El Paso to meet up for the movies in the case that they would not be able to attend the car show in Las Cruces and vice versa for the movies and Las Cruces folks. Plus, Punisher is coming back home and this would be a great opportunity for him to play "catch-up" from all of the events that have been missed. What do you guys think? As always, all opinions and comments are highly encouraged.
Well I would like to go to both. It just happens i will be there for both before having to head back out. So yoi can count me in......
Old 03-10-2014, 12:18 PM   #6423
garfield1969
Garfield Special

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
Where is arroyo seco anyways??
garfield1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:32 PM   #6424
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield1969 View Post
Where is arroyo seco anyways??
Out close to Deming.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:23 AM   #6425
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274

Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Car Show on 22nd

Hi Guys
We will be in AZ on the 15th picking up our Son
So we will see you at the Car Show

Pat & Debbie
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:52 PM   #6426
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
SATURDAY, MARCH 15th EVENT

TINSELTOWN USA THEATERS

How many of you out there have watched those old B movie productions of Vanishing Point, Bullitt, Gone in 60 Seconds (not the Angelina Jolie version) and said "WOW, that was one hell of a car chase movie, but one horrible film at the same time!" I myself have done said that many of times but always tend to go back and re watch them over and over again because of how bad they are but frankly on how much fun i have in just watching those car chase scenes of Steve McQueen, H.B. Halicki, and Barry Newman running from the cops and causing mass destruction with raw power and speed of their brute muscle machines. I wish that I could have been there in the early 70's back when muscle car madness hit its peak to be able to watch these movies at the theater or drive in and just have a good old laugh and awe with my car buds and woman right next beside me.

Well folks every now and then a movie of such caliber tends to arise, and I am not talking about the Fast & Furious franchise cause those movies are actually pretty awesome all around in my opinion, besides Tokyo Drift...yyyyyyyeah. Anyways, on March 14th, a movie based on a popular video game franchise called "Need For Speed" will be released and looks every bit of in celebration of the movies that our oil blooded fathers used to watch back in the day in their 69 Camaros, 71 Machs, and 72 MOPARs will be released and has the high octane rush of Bugattis, Koenigseggs, Lamborghinis and McLarens just to name a few but the script of what would have been written in a many of "Okay now that we have these cars, how are we gonna make a movie about them?"

TRAILER FOR NEED FOR SPEED

THE CARS OF NEED FOR SPEED

VIDEOGAME ON WHAT THE MOVIE IS BASED UPON

So I say lets have a movie day where we go and watch Need For Speed on March 15th in El Paso and live and enjoy in on the fun and ridiculousness that we weren't able to enjoy back in the 70's, cruise around to show everyone that there is a Camaro presence in the area, then go out to grab some food at one of the nearby establishments nearby.

What do you guys and gals say, eh? For those that may be new to the Camaro5 Community, take a look at the provided link to see our last event that took place in January out at Las Cruces, NM. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=339424

We can meet up at Trans Mountain at 3:45pm and all drive down South to Tinseltown USA on the Eastside of El Paso for the 4:50 showing. At that time we can all decide on where we would like to eat so we can call at least 2 hours in advance to reserve a table once we have our head count.

Members attending:
char1ieone (LC)
garfield1969 (EP)
Viper1Cobra (EP)
rrubio (EP)

Last edited by Char1ieone; 03-13-2014 at 05:36 PM.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001