Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 10-21-2011, 10:54 PM   #1
Kangmaro
Kevin

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 2LT - RS
GROUND EFFECTS HELP :O

Hi everyone... I really need some help if yall can?

I want some ground effects for my new Camaro v6 RS baby... but I have a few questions first??

After weeks of looking... I finally found extremedimensions.com, and was totally ready to order from them (had bank card in hand!!). They had the 2 styles I was looking for, (Razzi Racer, & OEM chin splitter), and they allow for individual piece ordering, as I don't want the whole kit... I just want the front and 2 side skirts... no back.

But the more reviews I read, the more confused I become. I read both on here, and on the internets "Go w/ THIS company... they're the BEST!!", then I read "THIS company SUCKS & their parts don't fit for ass... go w/ THAT company instead." UUGGGHHHH!!!!!

So I guess what I would like to know is... (1) What manufacturer do you suggest I buy from, that you've had the best experience with... and (2) what type of kit do you think would look best on my C5 v6 RS Camo? The Razzi Racer which drops the profile nice and low on the front, as well as some wicked angled sideskirts!? Or the OEM style chin splitter that is more flat and forward, but equally as sweet looking... w/ more subdued sideskirts that better match the Camos' original lines. UUGGGHHHH, I cant decide!?

Thanks for your help in advance everyone... Kevin
Kangmaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:28 AM   #2
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
Dont buy from extreme Dimensions, I made that mistake, theyre parts are just replica RAZZI kits and are not very good, if Your gonna buy the razzi Sideskirts make sure they are Razzi

heres some pics of the Razzi i like it better then the OEM because its different

with 1" lowering springs
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:58 AM   #3
Shadow Camaro

Drives: Rally Yellow 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
I also like the razzi kits. However, i think the factory kits look better, they just dont give the car the same low agressive stance that the razzi kit does.

Rotofab CAI, SW LT Headers and High Flow Cats, SW Cat-Back, Eibach Pro rear wheel spacers, SS Grill Insert, Street Scene Front Splitter, Blacked out rear emblem, blacked out bezels, plasti-dipped lower bumper, plasti-dipped rims with yellow pinstriping, dyed interior stitching yellow, 2x Kicker CVR 12's w/ 1200 watt kicker amp. MORE TO COME!
Shadow Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:31 AM   #4
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Drives: ZL1 19 White; Jeep 5.7 GC 15
Well I went for the Razzi kit, but I removed the rear diffuser because of the exhaust heat and buzz!
Old 10-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #5
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
I went with the razzy front and gm side and back.dopped the car 1.25 alsoName:  iphone pics 404.jpg
Views: 2176
Size:  227.1 KB
Attached Images

chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:39 PM   #6
GEEo
OKCamaros

Drives: 4 banger Diesel
I prefer the OEM GFX or the Street Scene Kit. also like the ASC one but its not really a kit since its just a front splitter.
GEEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:50 PM   #7
v6needluv2

Drives: 2011 Victory Red LS
I think the OEM GFX and razzi are the two best body kits out there imo, i like the street scene but it goes on with double sided tape, i would rather have a body kit that gets bolted on but thats just me
v6needluv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:48 PM   #8
Ozzie RS

Drives: '11 Camaro RS 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangmaro View Post
Hi everyone... I really need some help if yall can?

I want some ground effects for my new Camaro v6 RS baby... but I have a few questions first??

After weeks of looking... I finally found extremedimensions.com, and was totally ready to order from them (had bank card in hand!!). They had the 2 styles I was looking for, (Razzi Racer, & OEM chin splitter), and they allow for individual piece ordering, as I don't want the whole kit... I just want the front and 2 side skirts... no back.

But the more reviews I read, the more confused I become. I read both on here, and on the internets "Go w/ THIS company... they're the BEST!!", then I read "THIS company SUCKS & their parts don't fit for ass... go w/ THAT company instead." UUGGGHHHH!!!!!

So I guess what I would like to know is... (1) What manufacturer do you suggest I buy from, that you've had the best experience with... and (2) what type of kit do you think would look best on my C5 v6 RS Camo? The Razzi Racer which drops the profile nice and low on the front, as well as some wicked angled sideskirts!? Or the OEM style chin splitter that is more flat and forward, but equally as sweet looking... w/ more subdued sideskirts that better match the Camos' original lines. UUGGGHHHH, I cant decide!?

Thanks for your help in advance everyone... Kevin
You are going to get as many different opinions as people that respond as far as looks go. Go with what YOU like. So far I haven't read anything about the fit of any of the kits. That's what is important don't you think? Besides quality of the different kits which is a no brainer.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:55 PM   #9
Ozzie RS

Drives: '11 Camaro RS 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6needluv2 View Post
I think the OEM GFX and razzi are the two best body kits out there imo, i like the street scene but it goes on with double sided tape, i would rather have a body kit that gets bolted on but thats just me
I agree. I could handle some tape but it would have to be secured with bolts in my opinion because after time the tape is going to give out and leave your expensive molding laying on the side of the highway or worse yet sued by someone it hit when it fell off! lol.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:25 AM   #10
Jaime068
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac1granger33 View Post
Dont buy from extreme Dimensions, I made that mistake, theyre parts are just replica RAZZI kits and are not very good, if Your gonna buy the razzi Sideskirts make sure they are Razzi

heres some pics of the Razzi i like it better then the OEM because its different

with 1" lowering springs
How'd u kno it was a replica? I am going with the razzi soon but don't want to get screwed
Old 10-25-2011, 07:03 PM   #11
Kangmaro
Kevin

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 2LT - RS
Thanks so far everyone for the responses & help. & yes Ozzie, I'm more interested in getting quality, or the "real" thing, and not some knock-off junk part, and I don't want to get ripped-off as far as price goes either. I also just wanna guage what styles everyone has on their baby, to maybe help sway me one way or the other.

It's tough... still lovin' that Razzi, but the OEM is like "Hey... look over here!!" It just cost SO damn much more than the Razzi you know? I mean for the original GM factory made part, its like 2k for the whole kit UNPAINTED :O & I dont even want the whole kit... I just want the front & 2 sides in whatever style I go with. UGH!!!!

But thanks again for the help so far guys... & keep the pics comin' too, it helps in the decision process

Later bros... Kevin
Kangmaro is offline   Reply With Quote