Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 03-30-2019, 01:06 PM   #1
Boostleaklfx

Drives: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro
Twin turbo LFX

So I finally boosted my 2013 Camaro. I purchased the kit from another member it’s a pair of GTX 2863Rs mid mount gravity fed. I had the turbo kit installed snd tuned at HP Motorsports In Houston Texas. The guys at HP are still working on the car it’s getting a custom set of camshafts specs are still unreleased but I will post something on it when it’s all complete. On the dyno the car put out 449 @ 6 psi and a whopping 535@ 12 psi. Building the car mainly for daily driving and occasional drag racing so going forged internals in the near furure. I have the dyno runs and sheets for both 6 and 12 psi on my IG (Boostleaklfx)and will continue to update the build there if anybody is interested.
Boostleaklfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 03:42 PM   #2
bill522

Drives: 2014 LS Camaro
Welcome to the world of FI, where its never enough boost. I have seen your build info on FB,sounds like its going well
bill522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 04:34 PM   #3
Boostleaklfx

Drives: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro
Thanks, yeah it’s going pretty well the guys at HP have taken care of me pretty good and will be releasing more products for the platform which is exciting since they are local to me.
Boostleaklfx is offline   Reply With Quote