Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 08-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #6035
walhan_qtr
..[ Z06-QTR ]..

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS RS M6/ 07 C6 Z06
Send a message via MSN to walhan_qtr Send a message via Yahoo to walhan_qtr Send a message via Skype™ to walhan_qtr
Larry can you please send me all the details on the car with mileage too. what compression? I am interested.
- 10 Black Camaro LS3, 2SS/RS, H/C/I, bolt-ons, Spec. (470whp/450wtq).
- 07 Black Corvette C6(SOLD).
- 98 White/Red Corvette C5(SOLD).

walhan_qtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 04:53 PM   #6036
angelicsowner

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire Wolf View Post
Is there someone on here that does detailing with Adam's products? I thought I recall hearing that a few times. I really need to get my car clayed and buffed with polymer wax. My paint is in pretty good shape as I hand wash once a week and use Adam's detail spray but I don't have the know how, equipment or time to do a good clay and buffing job.

Please let me know how to get in touch with this person.

Thanks,
Ken
I would PM ud_lose (Randy). Or check out the detailing section of C5, all the Adams folks hang out there/have write ups already...
Old 08-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #6037
angelicsowner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
This may come as a bit of a shock to those that know me well..but I am really thinking its time to sell Dirty Harry. First I have way too much invested in him and with Paul getting ready to start school at DU I just simply need to curtail my hobby for a few years. I thought I would post it up here first in case someone near here would want to upgrade. Harry has ran 11.53 at 121 at Bandimere prior to tuning him back down for a more balanced street/strip use. I just had him checked again this morning at Mac Autosports and a few more tweaks and he has settled in at 621 RWHP with 648 lbs of torque. This is on a very very conservitive 15 degrees of timing tune. Plenty of fuel 43%duty cycle at 60psi. The engine was built by Brian at Laramie GM Auto Center and has Callies Compstar H Rods, arb2000 bolts, CP racing pistons, LG Motorsports Comp Blower Cam, springs, push rods, Spec Supertwin Clutch, BMR trailing arms and toe links, RPM 6pt roll bar and Simpson harnesses, 2 sets of wheels polished silver and midnight silver...the list goes on and on. Very solid build and very safe tune that should give years and miles of worry free fun. Over 65K invested and I am willing to let him go to a good home for $50,500. Let me know if anyone is interested or if you know anyone that truly wants a GT500 supersnake killer. If not I will probably send it down to Texas as I have a good friend with a few buyers down there that is really wanting it.
Fully documented with window sticker, production letters from GM, early buyer litho etc.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #6038
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
ahmed, its got 21,000 miles on it and the build was around 16K so around 5,000 miles on the new motor. Compression is 10.02 to 1. bore is 4080 with -13.8 Custom CP Racing Pistons. You know Brian...Everything down to the bolts were selected and used for a reason ARB2000 rod bolts and ARB head bolts. No idea on the size of cam as it is a LG Motorsports gtx6b blower cam specifically for the ls3. Brand new PZero tires all the way around with less than 500 miles on them. Two full sets of wheels both Polished and Midnight silver. Let me know as I have all the receipts. Honestly, and as you know cause you know my car. Its a little spray from running low 10's and the motor is built to handle that.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 04:58 PM   #6039
2010 SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicsowner View Post
Mike you should know more than most what DU is going to run a year. Of course when we get our project done I will be getting another you can bet on that.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
Old 08-13-2011, 04:59 PM   #6040
angelicsowner

Screw that! Tell Paul to get a job (or 4) and pay for his own damn college!
Old 08-13-2011, 05:09 PM   #6041
2010 SS RS

He is paying for 1/3 but work? kids dont even have a clue any more what that is...lol Its cool though Mike and I cant think of a better reason or investment than in his future.. Otherwise he will be living at my house forever..lol
Old 08-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #6042
Commit and Conquer

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
This may come as a bit of a shock to those that know me well..but I am really thinking its time to sell Dirty Harry. First I have way too much invested in him and with Paul getting ready to start school at DU I just simply need to curtail my hobby for a few years. I thought I would post it up here first in case someone near here would want to upgrade. Harry has ran 11.53 at 121 at Bandimere prior to tuning him back down for a more balanced street/strip use. I just had him checked again this morning at Mac Autosports and a few more tweaks and he has settled in at 621 RWHP with 648 lbs of torque. This is on a very very conservitive 15 degrees of timing tune. Plenty of fuel 43%duty cycle at 60psi. The engine was built by Brian at Laramie GM Auto Center and has Callies Compstar H Rods, arb2000 bolts, CP racing pistons, LG Motorsports Comp Blower Cam, springs, push rods, Spec Supertwin Clutch, BMR trailing arms and toe links, RPM 6pt roll bar and Simpson harnesses, 2 sets of wheels polished silver and midnight silver...the list goes on and on. Very solid build and very safe tune that should give years and miles of worry free fun. Over 65K invested and I am willing to let him go to a good home for $50,500. Let me know if anyone is interested or if you know anyone that truly wants a GT500 supersnake killer. If not I will probably send it down to Texas as I have a good friend with a few buyers down there that is really wanting it.
Fully documented with window sticker, production letters from GM, early buyer litho etc.
We didn't even get one cruise together. Seriously!!!?

Manley Crank, Wiseco Pistons, Compstar H Beam Rods, ARP Main/Studs, Copper Treated "hi boost" head gaskets, FI Cam & Ported Heads w/Manley Extreme Duty Valves, Lunati Link Bar Lifters, Fuel System w/LPE Dual pumps, Twin Fuel Feed line/Single return w/ boost reference regulator, NW 102mm TB, 10-Rib ASP custom pulley kit, Twin RX Catch Cans, Roto Fab CAI, TSP Stainless Headers, Spec Twin Disc P-Trim Clutch, DSS Level 5 Axles, Eibach and BMR Full suspension
Commit and Conquer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:03 AM   #6043
AntzV

Drives: blacked out 2010 Camaro
Whats up everybody long time no see, Ive been working weekends and working everytime everyone meets up for a cruise or something, But I just wanted to give everyone an update on my car... Im taking my car in to Clint @ A.I.R tomorrow morning to add a LITTLE bit of extra power...
AntzV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:40 AM   #6044
2010 SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntzV View Post
Whats up everybody long time no see, Ive been working weekends and working everytime everyone meets up for a cruise or something, But I just wanted to give everyone an update on my car... Im taking my car in to Clint @ A.I.R tomorrow morning to add a LITTLE bit of extra power...
Nice Antz....should be fun.. glad you are working.. thats a good thing in the world right now. Miss seeing that black beast at the shows.. Maybe Sunday at the super chevy show?
Old 08-14-2011, 09:45 AM   #6045
2010 SS RS

Derek is the man.. here are a few pics he took last night of Dirty Harry.
Attached Images

Old 08-14-2011, 09:56 AM   #6046
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
DAMN I was thinking about buying it but that last picture convinced me otherwise! You took off 3/10" of rubber and are beating on the car.

Larry, I hope you would at least get another stock Camaro cause you would look pretty funny going on cruises in the Cruze!

Good luck selling it!

Its a SAD SAD day in the CCOTR family!
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #6047
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
^ If Paul needs a job, we'll hire him in Oct!
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:58 AM   #6048
2010 SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icntdrv55 View Post
DAMN I was thinking about buying it but that last picture convinced me otherwise! You took off 3/10" of rubber and are beating on the car.

Larry, I hope you would at least get another stock Camaro cause you would look pretty funny going on cruises in the Cruze!

Good luck selling it!

Its a SAD SAD day in the CCOTR family!
Yeah I will have to get something to play with for sure. And it wont be a rustang...Shoot Kirk you should buy it and blow the doors off the zl1 guys when they come lurking. Those were the old tires...just sayin..but there you are always thinking.

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro