Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-10-2016, 03:49 PM   #29
Taco Time

Drives: 2014 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
My Boss, has a '69 Camaro, a '71 Camaro (on a Rotisserie), a 4th Gen, a 5th Gen, a 6th Gen, a G8, Two 84 Corvettes, 4 Mustangs, and a 68 GTO,
Where can I send my resume?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Sales View Post
Boss has a ridiculous 5th gen and new 6th gen. Co-worker has a beast of a 5th gen as well and another just got a new 6th gen. I'm stuck with my Volkswagen Jetta for a while .

Kayla L.
Don't fret. Just go take their keys off their desks at lunch time and go for a spin. You guys ever come to TX for events, you can drive my 1k hp car. half the mods came from JDP anyway.
Taco Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 03:49 PM   #30
Gearheaded

Drives: 2014 SS
I am a supervisor for a municipality, so I guess this thread would be for one of my employees LOL.

One of the IT guys drives a GSXR 1000 from time to time. On the other side of the plant the actual plant manager drives a '60's nova that he's restored and it looks really good, but he's not technically my boss. Another one of the IT guys is restoring a '71 Dart and the motor is solid, but the car still needs work, so we don't get to see it often.

The only other "fast" thing is my R6, but I haven't ridden that to work in years, since it takes work to make it street legal. Basically my Camaro is the only sports car that shows up at the plant every now and again. I don't DD mine.
2009 YZF R1 - Race bike (road course)(totaled racing)
2008 YZF R6 - Race bike (road course)(still own)
Gearheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 03:51 PM   #31
Billy10mm

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE NPP
My boss is on the Forbes billionaire list and gets driven around. His wife famously bought him a new Aston Martin for his birthday a few years back and he had return it because, as the story goes, it was too much money. He makes 9 to 10 figures a year.
Billy10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 03:58 PM   #32
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Quote:
Don't fret. Just go take their keys off their desks at lunch time and go for a spin. You guys ever come to TX for events, you can drive my 1k hp car. half the mods came from JDP anyway.
If I wasn't scared to drive those crazy machines I might have done that haha. I hope we make it to TX this season to see that beauty in action Taco Time. I think I'll leave it to the boys to drive it though .

Kayla L.
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:33 PM   #33
Taco Time

Drives: 2014 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Sales View Post
If I wasn't scared to drive those crazy machines I might have done that haha. I hope we make it to TX this season to see that beauty in action Taco Time. I think I'll leave it to the boys to drive it though .

Kayla L.
I don't blame you! My boost controller will be turned down as low as it'll go for a while!! There's a few ladies in the Houston Camaro group that will put me to shame behind the wheel. So I usually leave the skilled driving to everyone else too.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Taco Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:55 PM   #34
Software Guy

Drives: 2017 2SS, 2000 Trans Am Firehawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by one~Bad~SS View Post
I am my own boss (self employed) so I guess you can say yes my boss does drive a muscle car. lol....
I was thinking the same thing! I have 2 though.
Old 03-19-2016, 09:45 PM   #35
CruzinQueen

Drives: 2017 1LT RS Convertible V6 A8
I work for a major automotive supplier and no one there is a fellow gear head. My boss drives a newer Mercedes C Class and our N American Director drives an A6 Supercharged with AWD.
Everyone always compliments my car and jokes because I park way out by myself. I have the prettiest car in the lot!
CruzinQueen is offline   Reply With Quote