Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2018 Camaro Fest (VIII)

Old 02-23-2018, 10:12 PM   #1
KirkH

Drives: 2016 2SS M6 Mosaic Blk Met-SOLD
Bitchin Camaro Mobile Detailing is the official detailer of CamaroFest!

Hello Friends!

Bitchin Camaro Mobile Detailing is the official detailer for CamaroFest! I am so excited to meet everyone and to clean and polish so many beautiful cars!

In the next few days, I will be posting the services that I am going to offer with prices and scheduling appointments. I would like to hear any suggestions you may have from your previous CamaroFest experiences.

About me, I do mobile, by appointment only detailing in the Lexington-Frankfort-Louisville, KY area. I use only the best tools and products. I don't use just one brand of product, but choose the best products from companies like CarPro, McKee's37, Meguiar's, Chemical Guys, and other top brands. I keep up with the latest tools and techniques, and I attend industry training and conventions regularly.

In the meantime, check out some of my work on Instagram:bitchincamarodetailing. Also, I actively post in the Camaro6 Cosmetic Maintenance forum.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Kirk

Last edited by KirkH; 02-24-2018 at 07:02 PM.
KirkH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 12:50 AM   #2
Ivan0072
2017 Red Hot Camaro 2SS

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Red Hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirkH View Post
Hello Friends!

Bitchin Camaro Mobile Detailing is the official detailer for CamaroFest! I am so excited to meet everyone and to clean and polish so many beautiful cars!

In the next few days, I will be posting the services that I am going to offer with prices and scheduling appointments. I would like to hear any suggestions you may have from your previous CamaroFest experiences.

About me, I do mobile, by appointment only detailing in the Lexington-Frankfort-Louisville, KY area. I use only the best tools and products. I don't use just one brand of product, but choose the best products from companies like CarPro, McKee's37, Meguiar's, Chemical Guys, and other top brands. I keep up with the latest tools and techniques, and I attend industry training and conventions regularly.

In the meantime, check out some of my work on Instagram:bitchincamarodetailing. Also, I actively post in the Camaro6 Cosmetic Maintenance forum.

Kirk
Will you be performing services at the festival? I would love to get my Camaro detailed there if possible. Maybe at the hotel?
Old 02-24-2018, 01:46 AM   #3
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Detailer battle i like it. But not really i hope you offer some cool services i know Morris only does basic handwash which is good for the bug guts and dust.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 05:55 AM   #4
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Detailer battle i like it. But not really i hope you offer some cool services i know Morris only does basic handwash which is good for the bug guts and dust.
Kirk is our guy for CamaroFest. Matt sold his business.

...and it will be nice having someone who is active on the forum.
Old 02-24-2018, 06:55 AM   #5
13BlackCamaroSS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Might have to get something done depending on prices and time

2016 2SS, NPP, Adrenaline Red Leather and Pads, 6sp, Sunroof, Black Bowties, Upgraded Wheels, 15% Tint, Kooks Headers, MBRP Exhaust, 1LE Wheels, Badging, Ported Throttle Body, Procharged, Snow Performance Stage 2 Meth Kit

Coming Soon: Custom Cam, E85, Ported Heads
13BlackCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 07:33 AM   #6
Tom And Cheryl

Drives: 2013 SS Convertible, ThumperII
Last year the car was awful after the trip from WI. I was glad that the hotel had a place to wash the car once we got down to BG. I'll probably pay to get it detailed once we get BG.
Tom And Cheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 08:41 AM   #7
ticowarbird
BOHIC

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS "Enola"
Heck yeah! I know mine is gonna need a lil bit of love after traveling from Florida.
Old 02-24-2018, 08:50 AM   #8
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirkH View Post
Hello Friends!

Kirk
......Awesome!

I know my ZL1 will need you -
....After I race at NCM.

See you there Kirk!..

Becky
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 10:26 AM   #9
KirkH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan0072 View Post
Will you be performing services at the festival? I would love to get my Camaro detailed there if possible. Maybe at the hotel?
Definitely! I am going to schedule machine polish jobs and other services like engine bay cleaning and paint sealant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
I am going to post my menu this week but I will be doing machine polishing, engine cleaning, fabric protection, headlight restoration- whatever is needed, as long as i can schedule it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy View Post
......Awesome!

I know my ZL1 will need you -
....After I race at NCM.

See you there Kirk!..

Becky
Can't wait to meet the famous BeckyD! and everyone else!
Old 02-24-2018, 05:29 PM   #10
8675309’SS

Drives: 2017 2SS M6 Silver Ice Metallic
Yay! Mine will need a some love after my drive.

My First Camaro! 2017 2SS 6M, Silver Ice Metallic, 20" Low Gloss Black Wheels, Red Fender Hashes, Ground FX, NPP, MRC, Sunroof, Black Bowties. Ordered 4-22-16, Picked up 7-16-16.
8675309’SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:10 PM   #11
newz

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Thanks for coming on board for CamaroFest. The track day (NCM)will bring you a lot of business. Not to mention people coming to Bowling Green from all over.
newz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:51 PM   #12
KirkH

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8675309Maro View Post
Yay! Mine will need a some love after my drive.
Cool! Looking forward to meeting you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newz View Post
Thanks for coming on board for CamaroFest. The track day (NCM)will bring you a lot of business. Not to mention people coming to Bowling Green from all over.
I can't wait. I love to bring the shine, and to be able to do Camaros all weekend? That's a dream come true!
Old 02-26-2018, 08:04 AM   #14
Sapphire

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
wow I just looked at your examples! Amazing work!