Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV)

Old 08-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Thanks from CAI Inc.!

Thanks to all the mods, vendors, GM, everyone who hosted and helped at the event, and most off all for our loyal customers and new customers who stopped by and said hello! I had a great time meeting many of you, got to speak with some great people, and had a real blast!

See you all in Texas!!!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
masonacdc

Drives: 2LS Inferno Orange "PHOENIX"
You guys were great thanks for letting me and my friends install my intake by your spot

PHOENIX 323HP "LEGENDS NEVER DIE"
masonacdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 02:29 PM   #3
Sales @ CAI Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonacdc View Post
You guys were great thanks for letting me and my friends install my intake by your spot
No problem! Thanks for saying hi while at the Fest, it was nice meeting you!
Old 08-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #4
Kycamaross
RED JEWEL inthe BLUEGRASS

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS, 01 S-10 Xtreme
Thanks to you folks and Apex, I left the track with a brand new CAI. I will install this weekend. You were very friendly and eager to answer my stupid questions. Thank you for great customer service.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:49 PM   #5
Colt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS Victory Red
Thanks for letting the car sit at your booth for the weekend, and it was great to meet you guys!
Old 08-05-2013, 06:22 PM   #6
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
As always, starting at Fest I. You guys have been great.

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:14 PM   #7
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kycamaross View Post
Thanks to you folks and Apex, I left the track with a brand new CAI. I will install this weekend. You were very friendly and eager to answer my stupid questions. Thank you for great customer service.
I didn't know you were going or I'd have tried to look you up when I was there Saturday.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #8
cadyshac
It's in the hole!

Drives: '11 2SS L99 SGM, '18 2SS, M6, HWSE
You guys took a pic of my car and put it on your facebook page......awesome!

Cincy10 I looked all over that hotel parking lot for your car, now I know why I didn't find you.
cadyshac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:32 AM   #9
Sales @ CAI Inc

Quote:
We appreciate you business and am glad to hear that we were able to help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Thanks for letting the car sit at your booth for the weekend, and it was great to meet you guys!
Are you kidding me, THANK YOU! You're car looks great and we were very happy to have it by our booth. You guys take care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
As always, starting at Fest I. You guys have been great.

Old 08-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #10
Kycamaross
RED JEWEL inthe BLUEGRASS

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS, 01 S-10 Xtreme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy10SSRS View Post
I didn't know you were going or I'd have tried to look you up when I was there Saturday.

Yeah, I was drag racing most of the day. I tried to look for you, but I was stuck in staging or on the track most of the day
Old 08-06-2013, 08:19 AM   #11
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Quote:
Yeah, I was drag racing most of the day. I tried to look for you, but I was stuck in staging or on the track most of the day
Hmm, my wife and I were in the grandstands for smallish amounts of time watching so I might have seen you without realizing it! We did see the ARH car do a 8.56 run; that was awesome.

Quote:
Cincy10 I looked all over that hotel parking lot for your car, now I know why I didn't find you.
Due to some late-breaking family committments we only ended up being able to drive over for about 4 hours Saturday and so we never even saw the Wyndham. Show was great though. It was almost overwhelming seeing hundreds of Gen5's all in one place!

Sorry I missed you guys but still hope to run into you (figuratively only!) locally sometime soon.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #12
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc View Post
Thanks to all the mods, vendors, GM, everyone who hosted and helped at the event, and most off all for our loyal customers and new customers who stopped by and said hello! I had a great time meeting many of you, got to speak with some great people, and had a real blast!

See you all in Texas!!!
Thanks for supporting C5Fest again.

So impressed by your products. Had Jannetty Racing install your CAI Saturday morning with a tune to finish out the ARH 1 7/8 Long Tubes with High Flow cats and mufflers. All I have to say is WOW!

Name:  998461_695152917168445_390414167_n.jpg
Views: 1303
Size:  82.3 KB

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #13
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
We didn't have a chance to swing by the booth but we saw you!

We appreciate the support and we're looking forward to C5FestV!!!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #14
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc View Post

See you all in Texas!!!
As always, we had a great time hanging out with you guys. See you guys soon.

Quote:
Thanks for stopping by and for your purchase. Be sure to let us know what you think.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote