Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-30-2016, 10:34 AM   #1
babymandm

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Rally Stripes or Pace car style stripes

Not sure what they're called but I've been going back and fourth with stripe packages for my Camaro and now I'm leaning towards the pace style, the full front and rear stripes that cover the bumpers. If you have the full stripe package would you please share your pics of them and where you purchased them. I originally liked the rally stripes but seen a car recently in a parking lot with the full stripe kit and really liked it. Decisions....
Old 06-30-2016, 11:29 AM   #2
BluePhoenix

Drives: GMC Sierra AT4
Pace style. Everyone and their brother has Rally stripes. People can call the Pace car style Mustang Stripes but at least they are a little different and still look very good.

WTB - 2010 Camaro 1SS or 2SS, Aqua Blue Metallic, A6
BluePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:51 AM   #3
Outlaw77

Drives: 2018 Charger SRT 392 F8 Green
I was in the same boat when I was choosing what stripes to go with. I liked the pace style stripes but not over the bumpers or roof. So I went with a custom set of gunmetal metallic stripes which are the same width of the pace style stripes but they only go on the hood and trunk lid. The stripes match the wheels.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

But I just ordered a set of the rally stripes in a carbon fiber print. I just had my heritage grill hydro dipped in carbon fiber so it's going to tie together nicely.
Outlaw77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 07:25 PM   #4
babymandm

Thank you, I agree. For me it's odd because I sometimes see cars with the pace stripes and I hate them. Then I'll see another car with them and I'll love them. I guess it's due to the color schemes. I haven't seen any on a CRT color and that's what mine is and I'm a hesitant until I can see one in my color done up. Thank you again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhoenix View Post
Pace style. Everyone and their brother has Rally stripes. People can call the Pace car style Mustang Stripes but at least they are a little different and still look very good.
Old 06-30-2016, 07:28 PM   #5
babymandm

I really like those stripes and your car is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. As I said in the previous reply, sometimes I see cars with the pace stripes and love them and others I don't care for. Yesterday while out I seen a white car with the orange/red pace stripes and it was gorgeous. But I'll look at cars online that have them and I don't care for them. Very tough and I want to be sure before I get them and regret it. Thanks again for sharing your pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw77 View Post
I was in the same boat when I was choosing what stripes to go with. I liked the pace style stripes but not over the bumpers or roof. So I went with a custom set of gunmetal metallic stripes which are the same width of the pace style stripes but they only go on the hood and trunk lid. The stripes match the wheels.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

But I just ordered a set of the rally stripes in a carbon fiber print. I just had my heritage grill hydro dipped in carbon fiber so it's going to tie together nicely.
Old 07-01-2016, 03:50 PM   #6
PeteD

Drives: 2012 2SS Victory Red with white st
Personally, I like both. Just depends on the individual car/color/options. On the wrong ones, it just looks like someone had extra paint and did not want to waste it so, the painted all the way to the ground.
Attached Images

PeteD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 04:17 PM   #7
BluePhoenix

Drives: GMC Sierra AT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymandm View Post
Thank you, I agree. For me it's odd because I sometimes see cars with the pace stripes and I hate them. Then I'll see another car with them and I'll love them. I guess it's due to the color schemes. I haven't seen any on a CRT color and that's what mine is and I'm a hesitant until I can see one in my color done up. Thank you again....
That's exactly how I feel on a Synergy Series Stripe kit I've been looking at for my car. I want to be different but and if no one else has it the way I want it then cool, but yet you'd like to see a picture of it done because I'm afraid of the what if I don't like it.

WTB - 2010 Camaro 1SS or 2SS, Aqua Blue Metallic, A6
BluePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote