Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Transmission / Driveline

Old 07-12-2018, 06:23 PM   #1
TheInfamouSS
@LS.ACE

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro 2SS/1LE
SS to ZL1 Driveshaft Yoke and other Misc ZL1 Swap Hardware (*Massive Price Drop**)

These are parts that I have for sale left over from my ZL1 Driveline swap that I just did. Message me if you're interested. If you want more than one thing obviously the price would go down because I wouldn't have to ship them all in separate packages.

Just message me and we can work something out. Pretty much just useless stuff I don't need really.

11611965 - Driveshaft Washer (x2) $5
11611365- Prop Shaft to Trans Nut (x3) $9
11516078- Rear Diff To Cradle Nut (x3) $9
11516878- Rear Diff to Cradle Bolt (x3) $9
11611234- Driveshaft Nut (x2) $6
19299751- Trans Flange Washer (x1) Sold to 760bowtie
89059464- Trans Flange Nut (x1) Sold to 760bowtie

**message me if you need any of all of this hardware. it should not be too much to ship this stuff.**

ZL1 Driveshaft to SS M6 Transmission Yoke $110 shipped

(Only used when test fitting driveshaft so there is some grease on the inside (I will remove it for you if you want when I ship it out). Since I have a 1/LE the yoke didn't mount up to the MM6 transmisision. Ended up using the stock yoke and modified it to work with the zl1 driveshaft.)

All these parts are great for anybody putting together a zl1 driveline kit themselves. None of the hardware was ever used. Went off prices from online and the gm parts dealers (after their ridiculous shipping prices) And made sure I put these at a competitive price, but always OBO.

Name:  SS To ZL1 Misc Nuts and Bolts - 1.jpg
Views: 1194
Size:  128.8 KB
Name:  SS to ZL1 Yoke 1 - 1.jpg
Views: 1161
Size:  140.1 KB
Name:  SS to ZL1 Yoke 2 - 1.jpg
Views: 1313
Size:  128.1 KB
Name:  SS to ZL1 Yoke 3 - 1.jpg
Views: 1195
Size:  134.0 KB
Some weird snail with a belt on it | Tial Q Bov | CCP Jam Cam | Stainless Works 1 7/8" Headers to Custom 3" Exhaust | Alky Control Dual Nozzle| ProMeth Trunk Mount Tank | Melling Oil Pump | DSX Aux Pump | id1050x Injectors | McLeod RXT w/ Monster Billet Release Bearing | ZL1 3.73 Rear Diff | BMR Delrin/Poly Diff Bushings | DSS 1-Piece Aluminum Driveshaft | ZL1 Axles | Metco Driveshaft Loop | BMR Adjustable LCA's, TA's, Toe Rods | BMR Adjustable Sway Bar w/ Fe3 End Links | Mickey Thompson 305/35-20 Street S/S Drag Radials |

Last edited by TheInfamouSS; 08-01-2018 at 11:10 PM. Reason: massive price drop
TheInfamouSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:21 PM   #2
Mydivorcegift
Future Mopar Owner

Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
Not interested but....

Can I just say I think it's great you took pics with your various username's and the date.

I've suggested this several times to the mods to prevent scammers but it has always fallen on deaf ears.

GLWS

2011 Camaro SS/RS Synergy-1 of 255-Sold
You will be missed but you are in good hands!

2019 Challenger Hellcat
B5, Redeye, Widebody
Mydivorcegift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:22 PM   #3
TheInfamouSS
@LS.ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydivorcegift View Post
Not interested but....

Can I just say I think it's great you took pics with your various username's and the date.

I've suggested this several times to the mods to prevent scammers but it has always fallen on deaf ears.

GLWS
Thank you. I have been big on doing this because it helps me get rid of parts a lot quicker and at least lets the person buying know that it was me that took the pictures. It's a simple thing that gives the buyer a little more confidence in the purchase. plus if you check all the links, you can see the profiles have been around for a while, and it's all the same car.

Plus, when I sold my LSA kit I didn't put my name on some of the pictures and someone has been using it to scam a couple of people on craigslist and facebook. So to avoid anyone from even being able to do that, I figured I would make it harder for them. They would have to doctor the pictures to where it would look fishy.

People make fun of me sometimes for it, but I think it's a great idea. I think this should be a requirement on the site. If the people are taking new pictures, writing on a piece of paper takes 10 seconds and shouldn't be a problem for them to do so. Nothing is 100% fool proof, but it will definitely weed out a bunch of the scammers.
Some weird snail with a belt on it | Tial Q Bov | CCP Jam Cam | Stainless Works 1 7/8" Headers to Custom 3" Exhaust | Alky Control Dual Nozzle| ProMeth Trunk Mount Tank | Melling Oil Pump | DSX Aux Pump | id1050x Injectors | McLeod RXT w/ Monster Billet Release Bearing | ZL1 3.73 Rear Diff | BMR Delrin/Poly Diff Bushings | DSS 1-Piece Aluminum Driveshaft | ZL1 Axles | Metco Driveshaft Loop | BMR Adjustable LCA's, TA's, Toe Rods | BMR Adjustable Sway Bar w/ Fe3 End Links | Mickey Thompson 305/35-20 Street S/S Drag Radials |
Old 07-16-2018, 08:45 AM   #4
TheInfamouSS
@LS.ACE

Bump. Let's work out a deal.
Old 07-20-2018, 07:30 AM   #5
TheInfamouSS
@LS.ACE

bump. Massive price drop on hardware. Thanks to BlownFogger540 for showing me the dealer prices so I could adjust accordingly.
Old 07-27-2018, 11:14 PM   #6
760bowtie

Drives: 2014 1SS/RS, 2018 Silverado CC
$20 for the trans flange nut and washer??
760bowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 08:05 PM   #7
TheInfamouSS
@LS.ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 760bowtie View Post
$20 for the trans flange nut and washer??
pm'd
Old 08-01-2018, 11:14 PM   #8
TheInfamouSS
@LS.ACE

trans flange nut and washer sold to 760bowtie.

Tags
driveline, drivetrain, transmission, zl1