Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV)

Old 10-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #29
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post
I think there is a little confusion when it comes to the Fest's real purpose...

What everyone needs to remember is that camaro5 is not worried about how big we can push the numbers, that goes for both people attending and profits made. As mentioned many times prior to this thread, when all is said and done we barely break even and we're good with that. Everyone that works on the fest is a volunteer.

The Fest is about providing our members and nonmembers with a weekend of Camaro fun! A weekend filled with Parking Lot Meet and Greets, Vendors, a Car Show, Drag Racing, CamaroCross and the opportunity to meet the Chevrolet Camaro Team face to face.
Agreed.......I enjoyed myself at Camarofest III and IV. I met lots of new people and friends from all over the Country. It must be a major task putting on an event this size and I would to thank the Mods who put there time and effort into making this happen. No complaints here.

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:06 AM   #30
Bo White

Drives: 2015 Summit White 2SS 1LE
I'm planning on going to Houston. Especially since I own a 5 Gen now.
2010 1SS Wilkes Performance/Eagle 416 shortblock, TSP custom valvetrain, PRC 260 heads, Edelbrock Pro Flo 102, th400 swap, 8" PTC 5500 stall= 535/435 at the wheels tuned Gen 3 Performance and Dyno 10.97 @ 124 full weight in 3100 DA CamaroFest X
Bo White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:55 AM   #31
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
I think the excitement over the car is over. Most ppl I know that bought a 2010 have already sold theirs and moved on, so I assume with that happening a lot more now these events will go back to being small.
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:39 PM   #32
Michaels2011

Drives: 2014 2lt/RS
The wife & I drove our cars to Indy. It was our first fest and we met some great folks, made a few good friends in that short time and generally had a really good time. Lots of beautiful cars. Had a guy that lived 3 miles away and didn't know about the fest until he drove by on Friday. He brought his 69 out & got an award on Sat. That's what it's all about!
Enjoying other folks cars and the subtle mods done to the 5th gens....Did I mention getting mods to your own car by the people who sell the items. Good price and mostly free install. It's a win-win!
Kudos to the mods for putting something like this together............

K&N cai..... WCC underhood lighting.... 1LE strut tower brace.... Custom painted Fuse box/engine covers & strut tower brace.... Pfadt 1.25 lowering springs.....Ghosted side markers.....
Michaels2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #33
bluetooth-ss

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS A6 and 2018 2500
Made the trip to fest3 and 4 and enjoyed it each time and met some really great folks.The mods all worked really hard putting this on.Many thanks to all.