Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 06-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #5951
Tamaras2SS

Drives: 2011 Red Jewel 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
Took best of stock and best of interior today at the Benson car show. Thanks to everyone that showed up. I had fun talking with everyone.
Congrats Will!!!!
Tamaras2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:30 AM   #5952
Tamaras2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's Gracie View Post
Greetings all!
My name is Bob and live in Vail, AZ. I just bought my first Camaro a few weeks back and love it. It's a 2LT with the RS package; Crystal Red with the beige interior. Looking forward to chatting wtih you all and hopefully meeting some of you out there one day!
Welcome to the group!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #5953
Tamaras2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodih View Post
I stopped by Brushfire BBQ on Kolb & 22nd during lunch and spoke to the manager. They had the Corvette Club in there about a month ago. They will reserve parking for 22 cars in the island between them and the Jack in the Box. We can order individually off the menu as people arrive rather than a catered banquet style, which would be hard to do without a firm number of guests. They also have a very nice "Meet & Greet" room for separate functions which looks out over where our cars will be parked. There is a charge to use the room; $2 per person, which can be paid when we order. That covers the setup and clean up of the room.

I will need to confirm with them by Monday. Give me your thoughts. PM or e-mail me if you plan to attend so I can start a head count.

Thanks
Count me in!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 09:45 AM   #5954
armysig
Catch me if you can

Drives: 2012 IOM ZL-1
Hey guys, sorry but I just found out a minute ago I have to work on Friday. I just informed the wife and we won't be able to make the cruise up to Show Low this weekend. We're both bummed out, but work needs me I guess. Maybe the next long cruise we'll be able to go on.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #5955
copper3000
Troy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
Took best of stock and best of interior today at the Benson car show. Thanks to everyone that showed up. I had fun talking with everyone.
Woohoo! Those judges have great taste!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's Gracie View Post
Greetings all!
My name is Bob and live in Vail, AZ. I just bought my first Camaro a few weeks back and love it. It's a 2LT with the RS package; Crystal Red with the beige interior. Looking forward to chatting wtih you all and hopefully meeting some of you out there one day!
Welcome Bob, can't wait to check out your beautiful new Crystal Red ride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afhunter View Post
got a picture of a couple cars right where they belong.
Nice!
Old 06-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #5956
afhunter

Drives: 2011 Camaro Black 2SS/RS
i was thinking about getting some new wheels for the camaro any body know if you can reuse the tire pressure monitors on a new set of wheels or do i need to buy a new set of them?
Old 06-04-2012, 02:59 PM   #5957
40years

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS Hyper Blue Met.
Quote:
i was thinking about getting some new wheels for the camaro any body know if you can reuse the tire pressure monitors on a new set of wheels or do i need to buy a new set of them?
I believe you have to buy new ones. From the dealer, they are 75.00 each. From Discount Tire, they are 55.00 each. May want to talk to Discount and see if they can rebuild yours.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #5958
cosmoZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 "Scarlett", 6 spd. Coupe
I believe you have to buy new ones. From the dealer, they are 75.00 each. From Discount Tire, they are 55.00 each. May want to talk to Discount and see if they can rebuild yours.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #5959
Taintedveins
Shark attack!

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40years View Post
When I got mine changed out they used the same ones on the new wheels?
Old 06-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #5960
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Drives: it like I stoles it...
Quote:
It really depends on how old your TPMS' are. They have an internal battery with a limited life (3 - 5 years). If you've had them awhile, may want to swap them out. Otherwise, reuse and save the money.

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Bodih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #5961
Transformed
Roxy

Drives: 2012 Red Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Seeing as they are for the tires - I don't see why you'd have to get new ones. I used my old ones when I got new wheels and I had them switched at Watson so they must be OK with it too.

My sequential tail lights are on the way from Apex - finally! I know it's not a hard replacement but certainly above my capabilities - does anyone recommend someone to do the switch?
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #5962
40years

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS Hyper Blue Met.
My sequential tail lights are on the way from Apex - finally! I know it's not a hard replacement but certainly above my capabilities - does anyone recommend someone to do the switch?[/QUOTE]

Hi Shane. Bob and I are talking about having another Mod day in the VERY near future. Maybe you can wait until then and we can help you in getting them installed. We both have them.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:31 PM   #5963
copper3000
Troy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Hi Shane. Bob and I are talking about having another Mod day in the VERY near future. Maybe you can wait until then and we can help you in getting them installed. We both have them.
More mod day fun!!
Old 06-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #5964
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Drives: it like I stoles it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformed View Post
My sequential tail lights are on the way from Apex - finally! I know it's not a hard replacement but certainly above my capabilities - does anyone recommend someone to do the switch?
Quote:
I'd be glad to help! Between Glen and I, we should be able to find all the hardware and tools we drop behind your bumper skin...

Kidding! We have this down to a science (Weird Science).

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Bodih is offline   Reply With Quote