Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #43
SuperSport2011

Drives: 2011 camaro 2ss/rs rally yellow L99
Where in Ontario do you live? I'm in Toronto and all we get is roughly 20°C which is beautiful. Spring has sprung here a while ago. It's been about a month since I seen snow lol
- Kooks high flow cats - Borla atak 2.5" cat back exhaust - Dyno tune - AFM delete - 94 octane tune - Vitesse paddle shifters - Blacked out rims - Costum painted engine cover - T3 stripes - GM locking gas cap
SuperSport2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #44
DagoCountyGee

Drives: '15 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahzay View Post
Im in southern Cali and I LOVE the cold weather. I actually hate that its starting to warm up again out here :-/ Here comes $300+ electric bills.
Same here. Cold weather is a privelage here. It was like 91 the other day and then it rained the next day. Oh yeah im not looking forward too all this heat in the summer. We don't use AC at home and there's no AC at work. Man I can't wait for winter.
DagoCountyGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #45
2xSSRS

Drives: 2017 SS Black on Black A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
Long and cold , Today we had freezing rain then snow , tonight and tomorrow more of the same , Many without power as the trees snapped by the weight , flooding everywhere , Must be that Global Warming
Global Warming? I say "Bring It".
Old 05-11-2013, 05:56 PM   #46
jd10013

Drives: 2012 camaro
just think how bad it would be if not for global warming.
jd10013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #47
alaskacamaro

Drives: 2012 2SS 45TH Anniversary
Al Gore needs to have his damn Nobel Prize revoked...
alaskacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #48
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBfromPeoria View Post
That's actually a Macaw, isn't it? They live as long as humans in some cases, so you'd better be prepared to endure whatever it picks up as far as speech goes. I think I'd be more inclined to teach it useful phrases before its brain fills up.

Might also want to mention it in a will, as it may outlive you, strange as it seems to mention that. Macaws shriek a lot which can be disconcerting. They become a part of the family, so they want to be out and around you every day, not in an enclosure. A Gray Parrot, while not as colorful, will both outlive and out-speak most other birds, plus they're smaller.

I would love any kind of intelligent bird, it would keep the cat and dog in line, as long as I could keep it from being eaten, which happened in a flooring store that is a customer of mine (showroom's pet dog ate the showroom's pet bird).

As a further aside, did you know that even crows and ravens can be taught a few words?

Oh, it's back to the a/c here in Phoenix. We got a cold snap the past few days and the high was only in the 70's. It'll be back to 90+ by Friday...and every other day until October 31st.

John B.
Sorry it took me a while to reply, but YES that is a Blue and Gold Macaw, I just said "parrot" in here so the uneducated people on birds would understand, and the OP said "parrot.
Yes I know all about birds, I have five different parrots in all, a Congo African Gray, Umbrella Cockatoo, B&G Macaw, Noble Macaw, and a Conure, I have lived all my life with all different kinds of Parrots, ya you are not telling me anything new, but I do appreciate your knowledge, it is good to see folks out there that are knowledgeable of Parrots and know what is all in involved in owning one. I have all my birds willed to my children, my B&G is just a baby still at 5 years old and so is my Gray, I would hate for them to have no where to go is something should happen to me.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #49
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
We went from 50s to 80s... gotta love it, feels good after a long winter.

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #50
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
LMFAO! literally LOLed
Old 05-11-2013, 11:11 PM   #51
AmericanMuscleCars
Teenage Dream Camaro

Drives: A Visually Stunning Camaro
Probably talking about that leash you have on him!
AmericanMuscleCars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:26 AM   #52
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
I have been trying to contact Al Gore and ask him what happened.......he seems to be the "expert" on global warming.
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #53
jd10013

Drives: 2012 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
I have been trying to contact Al Gore and ask him what happened.......he seems to be the "expert" on global warming.
he's busy planting trees to offset all the CO2 he's creating at his 12,000 sq ft home and the coast to coast jet travel. the guy creates more GHG's in a day than the average person does in a decade.
jd10013 is offline   Reply With Quote