Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 04-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #1471
Orangeshehot

Drives: 2010 RS 2006 HD RK Classic
Neb CamaroFest II

Sorry to all that I haven't had time to check in regarding the spring game in Lincoln. Been busy trying to save UNO wrestling from a bunch of idiots/morons/bastards that have no interest in the education of our kids.

Last year we left Kearney at 7:45, GI (Arby's) at 8:25, and York (Petro) at 9:15. That seemed to work well. We'll be in Omaha Friday night to celebrate the eight time DII National Champion Wrestling Mavericks before they depart to greener pastures so we plan to meet up with the caravan in York. You folks travelling from the west, make sure you keep your eyes peeled on the west bound traffic, they'll all be drooling over the beautiful bouquet of Camaros rolling past!

In the two upcoming elections make sure to say "thank you" to the current Board of Regents members for killing athletic opportunities at UNO, and quite possibly UNK and UNL for the youth of our state.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #1472
=Stephens=

Drives: 2011 LS
Hey Orangeshehot, I live I kearney too. I haven't seen you driving yet this year. Do you take yours out much or just on weekends? We should get together so we can chat about our mods. I plan on being in Lincoln on R & W day too.
=Stephens= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:00 AM   #1473
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Vert alert: There is a IOM with a black top at Duteau's in Lincoln. It was raining too hard to get a good look at it yesterday.
This Sunday April 10th is the Dave Hall Restored Muscle Car Bandit Run. Bandit cars from all over the nation are coming and will be displayed at Husker Auto on North 27th in Lincoln from 10AM-3PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #1474
Forcer

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
Huber chevrolet in omaha just called me today said they just got their 2ss black on black convertible just arrived today, gonna have to go take a look, seen 2 out driving so far both with top up, even on nice days = / i wont make it to the spring game sadly but soon will get together.
Forcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:53 AM   #1475
pony

Drives: 2011 2SS Convert; Color RJT
Hopefully will still make the gathering next Saturday. Car is currently in 10+ pieces (literally); part painted; part primered. She really looks sad right now. NO front, hood, trunk, wheels, exhaust Hoping for a April 14th completion, but having difficultly getting the Rally colors the way I like.

Do hope to meet you all soon
pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:11 AM   #1476
summitss/rsls3

Drives: summit white/IOM ss/rs ls3
Well the camaros going under the knife today. Cam, UD pulley, springs, pushrods, Fast 102 and ported and polished TB. I'll have to limp her into Lincoln for the meet and greet and then at 1:00 she goes to dynosport for a dynotune!
2010 Summit White w/IOM stripes SS/RS LS3, Pfadt spings, Richmond 4.11 gears, GTO clutch reservoir mod.,MGW shifter with retro handle, TSW Nurgurgring wheels, Nitto NT05R 315/35R20 on rear, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's no cats, Stainless works retro chambered catback, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Texas Speed UD pulley, LG G6x3 cam, PRC dual valvesprings w/titanium seats and retainers, Texas Speed 7.4" hardened push rods, Lethal Ported Fast LSXr 102, Ported stock TB, RX catchcan. Tuned by Dan at Dynosport in Lincoln, NE 483RWHP/442RWTQ SAE corrected.
summitss/rsls3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:34 AM   #1477
=Stephens=

Drives: 2011 LS
Aw damn Forcer...I was really looking forward to meeting you and checking out those Lambo doors :(
=Stephens= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #1478
Beandip2811

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by summitss/rsls3 View Post
Well the camaros going under the knife today. Cam, UD pulley, springs, pushrods, Fast 102 and ported and polished TB. I'll have to limp her into Lincoln for the meet and greet and then at 1:00 she goes to dynosport for a dynotune!
Too bad it won't be tuned before. I want to hear how the cam sounds. I would also like to see the dyno report.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #1479
summitss/rsls3

I'll post the dyno graph. Hey beandip are you going on the LSx poker run the 30th, you can hear her there.
2010 Summit White w/IOM stripes SS/RS LS3, Pfadt spings, Richmond 4.11 gears, GTO clutch reservoir mod.,MGW shifter with retro handle, TSW Nurgurgring wheels, Nitto NT05R 315/35R20 on rear, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's no cats, Stainless works retro chambered catback, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Texas Speed UD pulley, LG G6x3 cam, PRC dual valvesprings w/titanium seats and retainers, Texas Speed 7.4" hardened push rods, Lethal Ported Fast LSXr 102, Ported stock TB, RX catchcan. Tuned by Dan at Dynosport in Lincoln, NE 483RWHP/442RWTQ SAE corrected.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:43 AM   #1480
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
I'll post the dyno graph. Hey beandip are you going on the LSx poker run the 30th, you can hear her there.
I would like to go to the tuning session!
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:11 PM   #1481
summitss/rsls3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS View Post
I would like to go to the tuning session!

You're more than welcome to come Tony, I think we are hauling the car down to lincoln to the meet because i dont want to drive it with all the mods without it being tuned. At least it will be getting hauled by another 6.2, cuz i think Lance is planning on coming down to party with you.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:13 PM   #1482
summitss/rsls3

Well cam is in, took 5 hours to do with the help of my brother. The springs are literally the most time consuming part of the whole deal. Overall pretty easy install. I will see you all at the meet saturday, but unfortunately my car will be getting hauled down due it not having a tune in it for all the goodies that are installed.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #1483
06x6spdGTO

Drives: 06 S/C GTO, 01 H/C/I Z06
Quote:
Well cam is in, took 5 hours to do with the help of my brother. The springs are literally the most time consuming part of the whole deal. Overall pretty easy install. I will see you all at the meet saturday, but unfortunately my car will be getting hauled down due it not having a tune in it for all the goodies that are installed.
Hauling it is a VERY Wise decision. Putting the car into "Limp mode" due to the stock misfire detection going ape crazy, from the new cam, would suck on I80!! Glad the install went well. BTW which size dowel rods did you end up using?? My steel ones or the wooden ones?? Did my valve spring tool work well on the L92 offset springs??
06 GTO - Maggie 112H (Stock Pullies), LPE CAI, SLP LMII Catback, suspension and Drivetrain STuff, Monster Stg 3 clutch, ETMC Stg II Cam, 60lb inj, IW 8" Lower, PRC .650 Springs, Trickflow Pushrods, Kooks 1 7/8 LTs, AIS WasherFluid inj, 530whp/537wtq SAE. Self Tuned via HPTpro
01 Z06 - Forged 347ci LS6 - H/C/I 460RWHP / 418 RWTQ (Self TUNED via HPTpro)
06x6spdGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #1484
summitss/rsls3

Had to use one of the steel and one wooden to hold the lifters. The valvespring tool worked great, couldnt have dont it without it. We figured since we have a trailer we can use we just as well be safe and haul it, especially after the Fast, TB, cam, header, ect. Im sure the computer would be saying WTF!!!!! is going on here.