Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 02-07-2018, 10:45 AM   #1
toddbyrum

Drives: 2013 1LE
2013 Camaro SS 1LE FOR SALE - 10k miles

Super clean, babied, sits in garage. This is the only year 1LE before they started messing with the body style...it's the best in my opinion with the round rear brake lights and the bigger front grill.

You won't find a lower mileage, cleaner, 2013 1LE. This car is legit....came stock from the factory fast as hell and handles amazing. If you don't know about this year 1LE...look it up. There are several driver tests and reviews. It's an incredible car and holds exceptional track times.

That being said....the car is completely STOCK except for the following mods:

- debadged the car...looks super clean
- replaced all chrome with black
- tinted windows
- LED fog lights
- replaced all running light lenses black
- I replaced the stock front grill with a Chevy Heritage grill and custom painted it to match perfect...looks way better than the plasticky honeycomb stock grill
- I replaced the hill nanny sensor...this feature was ridiculous on the car as every time you would be on an incline the car would lock up
- I added a sensor to the tranny to get rid of the skip shift feature as it would make you shift from 1st to 3rd or something stupid like that when RPMs were low
- CAI cold air injection system
- I programmed the car with a Diablo tuner and had a guy tune it just right.....no more traction control and other nanny stuff either. You can always program back stock if desired

The car really opened up after the CAI & the tune....it is just fast as hell and I figure close to 500 HP although I have not run a dyno. I love driving this car...I don't remember ever driving a car that was more fun. I'm not super motivated to sell but the car sits in the garage a lot and I kinda need the space to work on my dirt bikes....too many hobbies, not enough time.

New tires on rear....approx 600 miles.

Anyway....yeah, the price is at $35k but the mileage is at 10k and the car is super super clean. Like I said, personally I think the 2013 was the cleanest, best looking 1LE made and I think if any of them will hold their value it will be this year. You might or might not agree....all good. The car has been garaged its entire life. I bought it with 800 miles on it. I keep it detailed. It won't disappoint. I'm meticulous.
Attached Images

toddbyrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:07 PM   #2
hkittrell

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS/RS 1LE
2014 1LE 2SS/RS M6 LOADED Red Rock 4584 miles
hkittrell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1le, 2013