Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 04-11-2024, 03:31 PM   #15
alex076

Drives: TBD
SOLD.
Attached Images

alex076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 08:36 PM   #16
alocker

Drives: 1968 Impala
What did you end up getting for it?
alocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 04:17 AM   #17
alex076

Not what I wanted, but their offer was higher than any trade in offer from any dealership or offer from any individual that I received. Their offer was inside the comps range from Classic.com.
On a side note, If a forum member buys this car from Carvana, PM me as I kept the original wheels and tires and window sticker. The tires mounted on the OEM wheels are 10 to 11 years old and 1 has a nail in it in a non repairable area. Carvana doesn't take extras with the car and if you leave them in the car, they get discarded. I know from prior experience selling to Carvana.

Some other items I kept that are now for sale:

Range AFM device: new in box
Coverking Custom Fit Blue and Black Neoprene Seat Covers: Front and Rear in excellent condition
Weathertech 4 piece Black Floorliners: excellent condition
Weathertech Trunkliner Cargo Mat with Bumper protector: excellent condition
Defenderworx SS Camaro Locking Fuel Door Billet Aluminum Matte Black: excellent condition
Performance Spare 18" Spare Tire: New condition, mounts without need of wheel spacer.
☆SOLD☆: Original Dashmat Company Front Dash Cover: Black
☆SOLD☆: Original Dashmat Company Rear Deck Cover: Black
UVS 100 Folding Windshield Sunshade: Blue, in good condition
Pilot Leather Chevrolet Steering Wheel Cover: excellent condition

If anyone is interested in these items, PM me.

Last edited by alex076; 04-15-2024 at 12:27 PM. Reason: 2 items sold
Old 04-13-2024, 05:18 AM   #18
alocker

Drives: 1968 Impala
That's a pretty big range. Go off the high end comps (BaT) fair market value would be in the low 30's. If you let the forum know the Carvana price you may have gotten more.
alocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 05:23 AM   #19
alex076

I was open to all offers. No one offered here. One PM, no response from forum member.
Old 04-13-2024, 06:27 AM   #20
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Don't look back. Car is gone now, no longer your issue. In five years you'll not lose a minute's sleep over how much you thought you might have got from anyone else. Same way with buying a car. You want it, you pay a bit more for exactly what you want, and you can cry for a minute, then wait a few years and you'll forget all about that premium price you paid for something you enjoy. If it gets you where you want to be, then it works out like it was supposed to.

But I still don't understand the secrecy surrounding the Carvana price you accepted now that it's over and done with. If you wanted more than Carvana offer, you could have simply said they offered $32, even if they really offered $30. Someone here may have offered you $32,500 for example, and you'd have a $2500 bump over Carvana offer anyway and everyone would be happy, or happier.

Not sure why anyone didn't offer anything. Perhaps they didn't feel like it was a for sale ad more so than feeling like an auction bid on a game show. "beat carvana's price and it's yours, but I won't tell you what that is." Just doesn't have a good ring to it.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 01:59 PM   #21
alex076

If you want a simple, no hassle sale and payment for your car, I highly recommend Carvana. It really is that easy.
PM me for prices on the other items. They are also listed on this forum in their respective categories.