Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 06-17-2009, 11:02 AM   #1
Rocky918

Drives: SS for Super Sexy!
Rally Stripe accent opinions

So what are you opinions abuot the accents around the borders of the rally stripes... it has a tiny space of paint on the edge, then a mini stripe around the main ones.....

do you think it would look better without the stripe accent? im still torn on this as to I dont know if i want the accent or to just have them solid all the way across because im having them painted on
Old 06-17-2009, 04:51 PM   #2
CmB
OMG Bumblebee!! UM NO!!

Drives: IMO 2SS RS LOADED!
I went with the thin stripes along side the rally stripes. I have seen them without and they look fine. It is just personal preference. Or you could do rally stripes with thin flame stripes. Now that would be original.
CmB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
Rocky918

what are thin flame stripes?
Old 06-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #4
Rockytophummer

Drives: 2006 Hummer H2 2010 2SS Camaro
If your having them painted on I think you should bring the stripes all way down to end of the hood like the old ones had. That's only problem I have with mine. I got the sticker ones from gm. My father has orange with white stripes 69 Z28 I got inferno orange with white stripes. Been raining since got it. Once get some good weather I'll get my dad to get his out and I'll post some pictures of them both side by side! I love mine but the 69 is still my favorite camaro!
Rockytophummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:59 PM   #5
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
That thin accent stripe is what makes these stripes work!
do not do stripes without them!
Old 06-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #6
Rocky918

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockytophummer View Post
If your having them painted on I think you should bring the stripes all way down to end of the hood like the old ones had. That's only problem I have with mine. I got the sticker ones from gm. My father has orange with white stripes 69 Z28 I got inferno orange with white stripes. Been raining since got it. Once get some good weather I'll get my dad to get his out and I'll post some pictures of them both side by side! I love mine but the 69 is still my favorite camaro!
u mean just past the mailslot? or all the way down to the bumper... i think if its past the mail slot it has to go to teh bumper or it will just look weird.... but please post those pics so i can see, evne if its just in the garage
Old 06-17-2009, 11:12 PM   #7
Rockytophummer

Drives: 2006 Hummer H2 2010 2SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky918 View Post
u mean just past the mailslot? or all the way down to the bumper... i think if its past the mail slot it has to go to teh bumper or it will just look weird.... but please post those pics so i can see, evne if its just in the garage
im not completly computer savy but hopefully this works heres some pictures of hisName:  charlies new iphone pictures 034.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  102.6 KB

Name:  charlies new iphone pictures 030.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  96.4 KB Like I was saying hopefully these go through if not let me know and ill have my girlfriend post the pictures, but thats just an opinion its your car and make sure you do what you like cause your the ine who has to look at it every day. Later ill post more pictures
Rockytophummer is offline   Reply With Quote