Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 09-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
ProdigyCoatings

Drives: 07 TBSS
Powder Coating Wheel Info !!

Hi guy's,
As for the guys that dont know me, im owner and head applicator at Prodigy Performance Coatings based out of Westchester New York. We specialize powder and ceramic coatings on hi end cars and motorcycles. We also are proud to be official ceramic coaters for all Orange County Choppers custom creations. We currently work with many fourms including NY Mustangs, HP Mustangs, TBSS Owners, East Coast TBBSS as well as many others. I would like to show you a new color that we just formulated for all the guys that like flat black wheels. Flat black is a very popular color for wheel coatings but always seem to be too flat and chalky..These pics below is the newest formulation to add to our hundreds of instock colors.This black has an egg shell sheen and ultra smooth finish thats super easy to keep clean and will not fade and chalk out over time like most other flat powder coatings. Matte black, gloss black and a killer Gun Metal Metallic matte are favorites for all.. Multi color and accent stripes also available..Feel free to ask any questions in reference to powders that you might have. Stay tuned to see member NYCAMARO updated wheel pics...

Last edited by ProdigyCoatings; 09-18-2009 at 08:01 PM.
ProdigyCoatings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
navyflyer72

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS 6spd, BLK/CYB GRY
oh my, how much for a set of 4 wheels done with flat black outer surfaces and gun metal grey sides (on the stock camaro wheels?)
Old 09-18-2009, 08:27 PM   #3
ProdigyCoatings

Drives: 07 TBSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyflyer72 View Post
oh my, how much for a set of 4 wheels done with flat black outer surfaces and gun metal grey sides (on the stock camaro wheels?)
this can be done but lots of masking to do to make clean lines for the two colors to mate. it would be in the ball park of about 700.00 to do two color the way you want.. we can also just coat the lip and spokes and leave the inner barrel factory color and that would cost 500.00
ProdigyCoatings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
BlaSSt Off

Drives: 2SS/RS
WOW! That is exactly what I want but I am in Tx and im sure shipping would be outragous.
BlaSSt Off is offline   Reply With Quote