Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 07-26-2013, 03:52 PM   #11971
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew10 View Post
Not that I know of. Some of us do go to Cincy Street Wars at Edgwater on Wednesday nights. If your on facebook, check out GM Junkies. There are a bunch of people from the Northern Kentucky F-body Association. I'd be interested in going to more events myself.
Thanks for the heads up. Even though I don't race this car maybe I'll drop by Edgewater some Wednesday evening after work; I work about 6-7 miles from there. Also, I guess I'll have to get with the times and get on Facebook.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #11972
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ , maybe. Honest and to the point, absolutely. Don't worry. I won't be muddying up the thread too much. Lots going on in my life right now so not a lot of spare time to come on here and rib people.

I will say, bone stock 5.7L, 4000+ lb automatic with POS all season tires and a poor rear gear turned a best of 13.95 at 101.2 mph. Nothing great but not too bad for such a big car. Rach, you missed out.

That's not bad at all! My tires would be pretty crappy too... I imagine. I worked late on Weds so I wouldn't have made it out at a reasonable hour. Maybe we can do something on a weekend or another Weds.
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:14 PM   #11973
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew10 View Post
I am trying not to get too excited just yet but it's getting difficult since training camp started. I'm still enjoying the Reds and summer time. I saw pumpkin Snickers and Sam Adams Octoberfest and got about half depressed. Summer will be gone before you know it.
Yeah, I feel like summer is mostly over. Especially with this cooler weather the last few mornings. I've been wearing light hoodies to work! It's depressing!!!

I am SO ready for football though. I don't get into baseball too much, although I am taking my British friend to a game when she's here in the states next month. That'll be my first Reds game in years!

Quote:
Ill try to play nice

We need some sort of reunion.
YES! You're the social planner... everything fell apart when you disappeared. :P
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
Old 07-27-2013, 08:46 AM   #11974
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sicss View Post
hey everyone from mentor ohio
welcome to our corner of C5 from a fellow northerner (Warren/Youngstown area)...most of the peeps in here are "southeners" (Dayton/Cinci/Columbus), but they are a great group of people...we do need more social gatherings ahem, Chubby
Old 07-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #11975
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Welcome,
Old 07-27-2013, 12:21 PM   #11976
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Welcome to the Ohio corner of C5. I'm near Marysville.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:48 PM   #11977
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
My apartment's getting empty.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #11978
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Quote:
Don't do it. Facebook sucks the life out of you and will waste more time than you can imagine.

Why do I have to do EVERYTHING?! I don't have the time, ambition or desire to set up all those things anymore. I don't have a 5th gen and the IROC more than likely wont be on road until 2014. No time, remodeling a couple rooms and its on back burner.

I may try to hit Milford or Lofinos on a Friday. Otherwise, car events are few and far between. CSW was fun but it set in how slow my car is. First round I lost to a Cobalt SS. :( I did get a bunch of test and tune runs in tho. It was fun. As I said, best time 13.95... Most were consistent 14.1 to 14.2.

No, candy crush ruins lives.

I don't really have the time to get things together either. I'm going out of town, working on the house all the time, work... etc. But I'm down for Lofino's or Milford on a Friday as long as you give me a heads up!
Old 07-28-2013, 01:08 PM   #11979
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
My apartment's getting empty.

When do you officially relocate? I have to say, I'm jealous. I would love to live in a nice climate that sees NO snow.
Old 07-28-2013, 04:13 PM   #11980
kosmo
Finally Satisfied

Drives: 2017 Hyper Blue 2SS M6
St Marys, Ohio here! Just wondering if there any any Camaro Clubs in the Dayton / Columbus area to become a part of?
kosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #11981
Cincy10SSRS

Went to a pretty nice show in Milford on Sunday, about 150 cars there of all types, eras but only one other Gen5 Camaro, a 2012 IOM SS. Everyone participating had to have an brief vehicle description card displayed on their dashboard: Year, make, model, engine size/type, etc. The only other Camaro guy's card said his engine was a "6.2L 427c.i." yet clearly it was just the stock LS3! Kind of sad when you don't even know the basic particulars of your own car. Being the only other Gen5 Camaro there I talked to the guy briefly but didn't have the nerve/heart to point out his mistake.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #11982
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Was that at Easy Street?

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:55 AM   #11983
Cincy10SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Was that at Easy Street?
Yep, put on by Cincy Custom Street Machines; seemed like a good group of people, mostly older like me.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:17 AM   #11984
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
I should have stopped. Saw it as I was driving home from the Batavia HS where my boys played in a soccer tourney, but we were all fried. I'm working a nice lobster farmer tan now lol.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?