Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 07-19-2018, 09:39 AM   #1
Steasi

Drives: 11' SS
2011 2SS/RS SIM M6 Cam/Exhaust 500WHP $16k

I’m selling my camro to free up some funds to finish my 1970 RS. The car is overall in pretty good condition, there’s a few scratches here and there on the exterior, the driver side mirror is chipped from some asshat in a parking lot. The interior is in great condition, no stains, no cuts or rips, no marks on the dash. The car has a clean carfax, never been in an accident. It has the all black leather interior with heated seats, power everything. It currently has 80k miles on it at the time of posting. I’ve put the last 30k miles on it, oil changed every 5k miles with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic. The car has a Texas Speed Stage 3 N/A 231/246 .640/.615 111 LSA cam, 3 bolt cam core, TSP 7.4” hardened chromemoly push rods, TSP .660” Dual Spring Kit w/ Integrated One-Piece Seat & Seal, Titanium Retainers, TSP 1 7/8 catless Longtube headers, off road connection pipes (catless), and it’s straight piped out the back. The car has a nasty old school chop to it and gets attention everywhere it goes. The clutch is once great condition and has plenty of life left in it. It is currently tuned on 93 pump gas with a mail order tune from Texas Speed. The car put down 485WHP 456WTQ on a dynojet a few months back. I did all of the work myself in my garage so i do not have build receipts. I put new GM pads on the front and rear a few months back as well. I’m looking to get 16k firm. You can PM me on here or give me a call/text. calls & texts will be responded to much quicker than PM’s. I’m located in northern VA and would be willing to travel a bit for a serious buyer. 571-659-1339

thanks for looking,

Jake
Attached Images

Last edited by Steasi; 08-05-2018 at 02:03 PM.
Steasi is offline   Reply With Quote