Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)

Old 04-25-2011, 11:03 PM   #29
Rickerbucks
HP addict

Drives: 2 SS RS,
Thanks to you as a vendor for coming. Hopefully you found it worth the effort.

Shaun

Follow my 2013 One Lap Of America Blog here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ShaunAnd...page_new_likes

2014 Jeep SRT 8 - stock
2010 Challenger SRT 8 - stock
2007 Charger SRT8 Super Bee - not stock at all.
Rickerbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:41 PM   #30
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Just wanted to give a shout out to our C5 friends who came by and said hello, and also to all those who purchased a system. We installed nearly 30 systems at the event and had such a great time meeting you guys! There is nothing I enjoy more about my job than actually getting to meet and spend time with the customers. Thanks again to everyone for your support and compliments, it really mean a lot to our entire team!!! Thank you!!!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:52 PM   #31
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill @ CAI Inc View Post
Just wanted to give a shout out to our C5 friends who came by and said hello, and also to all those who purchased a system. We installed nearly 30 systems at the event and had such a great time meeting you guys! There is nothing I enjoy more about my job than actually getting to meet and spend time with the customers. Thanks again to everyone for your support and compliments, it really mean a lot to our entire team!!! Thank you!!!
Bill thanks for everything man your team did a quick job installing my CAI. lovin it. Too bad I'm gonna have to sell it soon. :-/

Old 04-26-2011, 05:38 PM   #32
robertgss3
Super Bee

Drives: 2010 Camaro ABM and Sunrise Gold
Very happy with your unit that replaced the Air Raid I had in there. Thanks.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=3271&pictureid=24300
robertgss3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:11 AM   #33
Sales @ CAI Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChvyBoss View Post
Bill thanks for everything man your team did a quick job installing my CAI. lovin it. Too bad I'm gonna have to sell it soon. :-/

I know man, I hate to have to see you lose our CAI , but that Turbo system that you won at the Fest is pretty sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertgss3 View Post
Very happy with your unit that replaced the Air Raid I had in there. Thanks.
Thanks Robert, we appreciate you making the switch!
Old 04-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #34
Sales @ CAI Inc

Hey everyone!!

We had a huge positive response at the Camaro5 Fest to our special edition T-shirt and it is now available for sale on our website!!

The shirts are available in S, M L, & XL and are pre-shrunk 100% cotton. They are super comfortable and look great!
(Some sizes may sell out quick and could have a 5-10 day leadtime)

If you were at the Fest and missed out on a T-shirt now is your chance to get one. If you were unable to attend the Fest this is a great way to get in on some of the Camaro5 Fest action!!

Go to this link to purchase: http://www.coldairinductions.com/sto...dition-t-shirt

A special thanks to C5 member and designer Ryan Wall who did the artwork for the Camaro on the back of the shirt. Ryan can be reached at: whamslam3@yahoo.com

Order today!!

(Back of Shirt)
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 962x1023 and weights 339KB.

(Front of Shirt)
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 257KB.