Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 02-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
DENVER Invitation - Main Street in Motion...

Good afternoon, Camaro Comrades, Firebird Friends, and Corvette Cousins!

Without question, you are our best Product Ambassadors. You are the automotive "go-to" guys and gals to your neighbors, friends, and co-workers. You are the ones who are sought by others when they need advice or assistance in purchasing a new car or truck.

That said: It's doubtful that you've had the opportunity to drive most of our newest products - and it's even more doubtful that you've been able to compare them side by side with the competition.

That's about to change.

Coming to Denver in April:Main Street in Motion -- at Invesco Field -- 1701 Bryant Street, Denver, Co............

You'll have the opportunity to drive the newest products in our portfolio:

--such as Camaro, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Traverse, Malibu, Regal, LaCrosse, Enclave, Acadia, Terrain, Sierra, Silverado, Avalanche - and yes, even the new Volt!
Moreover,we'll have several of our competitors' products - so that you can drive and compare.........

While the public is invited Friday thru Sunday, April 29 -- May 1 we want to extend a special invitation to YOU.

On Saturday morning, April 30th, we'll have a special "Corral" for the first 150 Camaros/Firebirds/Corvettes that show up....including a special parking area for your "Pride and Joy" ..(look for the welcoming banner)

.....we'll invite you to enjoy a continental breakfast at 7:15 am-- where you can spend time with like-minded enthusiasts - ask some questions of the Camaro/Corvette Team -- and then you'll be invited onto the track to test-drive our cars and trucks -- and then compare them to the competition........

So that we can adequately plan for the Continental Breakfast - please provide us with your name, your email address, and the name of anyone else attending with you on this thread..........

Then - please go to www.mainstreetinmotion.com to REGISTER for the Ride and Drive - -and learn more about the program.

You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license in order to drive the selection of new cars and trucks.

I'm looking forward to meeting those of you who can make it to the Denver Event -- and I'm working on bringing one or two of our Camaro/Corvette Team members from Detroit........

Your Camaro Comrade -

Scott
Old 02-22-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
GMGP5X

Drives: 2011 2LT RS VR 2008 Silverado 2500
I wish we lived near Denver we would be there.That would be really neat!
GMGP5X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:35 PM   #3
Ruffian118

Drives: 2010 2LT SW silver stripes
Yes! Count me (and my husband, Dave) in!

PM sent w/ email info
Club Elite Member #117 / Favorite 5th Gen Camaro selected by Scott Settlemire - C5FestII
Ordered: 1/25/10; Built 3/4-8/10 VIN #201262; in my driveway 3/20/10

Ruffian118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:36 PM   #4
tom692010
Account Suspended

Drives: 4 wheels
Tom Smokowski tomzcam@live.com. +1 Liz
tom692010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:42 PM   #5
Scourage
Syntax Error

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS

PM'd with email.
Scourage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
Bowtie Guy Z28

Drives: 98' Z28 08 CC Z71 2010 SS/RS
Scott, my wife and I went to these every time they came up until the last year in 2006 (I believe) when they ramped up the HP rating on the GTO. It was great watching the GTO strapped to the Dyno run the simulated 1/4 mile, driving the SSR and Vette in the parking lot of Invesco hitting nearly 80 MPH and one of my personal favorites driving the H2 over the off road demo course you guys put together! I'll send you a PM with my info. Thanks for the invite and I look forward to meeting you!

The "Z": BBK Intake, 85 MM Power TB, Smooth Bellow, SLP Lid, K&N, SLP Panhard, Strut Tower Brace, Spec Stage 2+ Racing Clutch, MSD Wires, Performance Exhaust
Bowtie Guy Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #7
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
I am signed up for the DFW event at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie and already have my parking pass !!

Details are here that was posted on the Lone Star Camaro Club's website.

"Good afternoon, Camaro Comrades, Firebird Friends, and Corvette Cousins!

Without question, you are our best Product Ambassadors. You are the automotive "go-to" guys and gals to your neighbors, friends, and co-workers. You are the ones who are sought by others when they need advice or assistance in purchasing a new car or truck.

That said: It's doubtful that you've had the opportunity to drive most of our newest products - and it's even more doubtful that you've been able to compare them side by side with the competition.

That's about to change.

Coming to Dallas in March:Main Street in Motion -- at Lone Star Park - 1000 Lone Star Parkway in Grand Prairie.....

You'll have the opportunity to drive the newest products in our portfolio:

--such as Camaro, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Traverse, Malibu, Regal, LaCrosse, Enclave, Acadia, Terrain, Sierra, Silverado, Avalanche - and yes, even the new Volt!
Moreover,we'll have several of our competitors' products - so that you can drive and compare.........

While the public is invited Friday thru Sunday, March 4-6, we want to extend a special invitation to YOU.

On Saturday morning, March 5th, we'll have a special "Corral" for the first 150 Camaros/Firebirds/Corvettes that show up....including a special parking area for your "Pride and Joy" ..(look for the welcoming banner)

.....we'll invite you to enjoy a continental breakfast at 7:15 am-- where you can spend time with like-minded enthusiasts - and then you'll be invited onto the track to test-drive our cars and trucks -- and then compare them to the competition........

So that we can adequately plan for the Continental Breakfast - please go to the Texas Fbody Association "Main Street In Motion" Thread -- and provide me with your name, your email address, and the name of anyone else attending with you.

You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license in order to drive the selection of new cars and trucks.

I'm looking forward to meeting those of you who can make it to the D/FW area -- and I'm working on bringing one or two of our Camaro/Corvette Team members from Detroit........

Your Camaro Comrade -

Scott"
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #8
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Scott, I also posted this on our Camaro Club of the Rockies page.
Would you want everyone to PM you with their names and count for the breakfast or would just one total summary of attending numbers for Sat the 30th at 8:00 AM. I think we will have an excellent turn out for you and look forward to playing with some of the new Cars and Trucks.

Larry
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:43 PM   #9
pumpkinrancho
COMPULSIVE CAMARO OWNER

Drives: 18 ZLE,14 2ssrs,96,73 RS LT,69&67
I am in and registered. With the above club...ccotr
Old 02-24-2011, 07:23 AM   #10
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
Scott, I also posted this on our Camaro Club of the Rockies page.
Would you want everyone to PM you with their names and count for the breakfast or would just one total summary of attending numbers for Sat the 30th at 8:00 AM. I think we will have an excellent turn out for you and look forward to playing with some of the new Cars and Trucks.

Larry
It would be great if everyone posted their names to this site - so that I can recap at the end - if everyone were to PM me, I'd be dead within a day!

Delighted to hear that you're coming!
Old 02-24-2011, 07:38 AM   #11
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
It would be great if everyone posted their names to this site - so that I can recap at the end - if everyone were to PM me, I'd be dead within a day!

Delighted to hear that you're coming!
yeah that is why i thought if we gave you one tally from the club it would be much easier for you. We can and have set it up as an event on our facebook page and they will be posting up if they will be attending. Of course they will still be registering on the drive event site. Heck our club might bring a BBQ out and cook some real breakfast anyway. Then we will enjoy the event and later we will be doing a rally event ourselves. Everyone is so excited about the get together. Already have confirmations from Wyoming members too.

Glad to see you back on the road again Scott, doing what you do best.
TTL

Larry
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:22 AM   #12
ud_lose

Drives: '04 Ford F250 6.0L/'69 vette LS6
I'm going to this one too.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:14 AM   #13
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
I'm in..
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #14
2SSONLY

Drives: FAST!
Count me there. I'm a member of ccotr.
#5336, 6M, Racing Bone Stock; lookn' to spoil.
can't cut a light...can't run the number...can't even quit.
2SSONLY is offline   Reply With Quote