Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

View Poll Results: Which car is the better looking car? Camaro or Corvette?
Camaro 208 70.75%
Corvette 86 29.25%
Voters: 294. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #85
Matt'sSS
From 2 door to 5 door

Drives: C5 Vert->CGM SS RS M6->SRT8 Magnum
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrescamaro View Post
Side note, the challenger is much better looking than the viper... Anyone agree with that?

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Man, you must be looking at a different Viper than I did at the dealership, either of them!

Yes, all 6'6" of me tried to shoe horn myself into a new style viper... twice...

First was a convertible, second was a coupe, and neither would happen without removing 6" from my legs and also removing my neck.

Sadly, I could never find a surgeon willing to remove my head before I had already ordered the Camaro. Of course I didn't see the new (horrible) X-files movie till AFTER it was ordered, that guy did head transplants all the time, I'd have been set!

Don't get me wrong, Challengers are sweet! (Grew up wrenching on them, my dad had several way back when they were still cheap!) But man, Vipers... I kid you not they don't do THAT much for me in mags or on TV, but standing in front of one, walking around it, and sitting in it (or at least trying to)... Even parked in a dealership showroom my heart was literally racing. Not even the Z06's I've sat in have done that, or walking around a ZR1. There is something absolutely raw about a Viper GTS with the factory body treatment that just gets my adrenaline going.
Matt'sSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:06 PM   #86
Tag Lane
no PS requests klolthx

Drives: im a child yo
Vette just has more presence on the Road, but the Camaro is like a quarter notch behind. We'll see how the C7 turns out.

Don't hate. Appreciate.
Tag Lane is offline   Reply With Quote