Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-30-2011, 08:00 PM   #43
PwrAdikt

Drives: 2005 silverado ss 2010 camaro ss
Anyone get any nitrous kits install or tuning by them? I have been very impressed with what I have read on them. I like doing things myself but scared to death of the nitrous and my car honestly just needs to be gone thru and checked out. Previous owner had some bad work done and it has gremlins now lol.
PwrAdikt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:30 PM   #44
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
I would talk with Andy about what you want. Since the car has had work done to it by someone else he may want to look at it before giving a quote but again give him a call.
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:03 AM   #45
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I posted this in another thread, then found this ADM tribute, so thought I would post here as well:

So, drove to Texas (from Shreveport...3.5 hr drive) to see Andy over at ADM Performance for a tune. I have to say I was impressed!! I was greeted immediately when I walked in the door and was welcomed into a pristine shop!! I'm telling you, you could have eaten off the floor in this place...FAR BEYOND the normal "10 second" rule!! Just seeing how they took care of their shop told me my car was in good hands!! Andy took the time to ensure everything was just right with my tune and he took the time to explain everything to me which I really appreciated!! While he was working his magic, one of his "resident" customers, Rick, and I had various conversations from the front of the car all the way to the rear from superchargers to gears! I departed the shop with a lot more knowledge, 18 more horses and a car that was VERY happy with her set up!! Although I am not sure what performance mod is next, I do know I'm looking forward to our next trip to see the guys at ADM Performance!!
Old 01-01-2012, 09:39 AM   #46
Sack Rat 2SS

Drives: Silver SS/RS, Man 6
[QUOTE=POWERADDICT;4240801]Anyone get any nitrous kits install or tuning by them?

ADM has done many NOX cars, however, only on cars he has built and tuned. He is not going to be responsable for work done outside his shop. This is why he has a steller reputation. Just good business sense.
Sack Rat 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:05 AM   #47
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
I just got my car back a last week. I had Andy install a Nitrous Kit as well as a few other goodies. My results are in my signature. Fantastic Job on the install, very clean. Andy even told me that he wants to be there with me at the track the first time that I use it.. Another reason that I keep going back to Andy @ ADM Performance for all of my upgrades. He goes above and beyond the normal job, not only with his attention to details, but customer service as well !!

Thanks Andy, YOU ROCK!!

Keith
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:55 PM   #48
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMParts View Post
Hello all,,my experience with ADM has been great. Started out got my intake on and just didnt seem right. Emailed Andy ,honestly thought that the intake wasnt what i wanted at first and was gonna sell. Andy replied asked me to take pics of it. Did this he took the time to compare on his own car of what i had .Seen where my mistake was,,i had the MAF crooked,replied this to me and it absolutely fixed my concern,. Not too many business owners take this time for their customers. I was floored,although after emailing him and tell him how i was discouraged i felt like an idiot after i found out it was my fault.. Anyway i would recommend ADM to anyone i have never had this kind of customer service anywhere!! If my finances ever allow i will be taking a trip for more ADM goods!!
Just got wind of this,Glad to see you got it taken care of.

Of course thanks for the kind words.

I live by 1 rule - IS IT GOOD ENOUGH,THE CUSTOMER WILL DECIDE!

More to come in 2012
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #49
ADM PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMOKINHOT View Post
I posted this in another thread, then found this ADM tribute, so thought I would post here as well:

So, drove to Texas (from Shreveport...3.5 hr drive) to see Andy over at ADM Performance for a tune. I have to say I was impressed!! I was greeted immediately when I walked in the door and was welcomed into a pristine shop!! I'm telling you, you could have eaten off the floor in this place...FAR BEYOND the normal "10 second" rule!! Just seeing how they took care of their shop told me my car was in good hands!! Andy took the time to ensure everything was just right with my tune and he took the time to explain everything to me which I really appreciated!! While he was working his magic, one of his "resident" customers, Rick, and I had various conversations from the front of the car all the way to the rear from superchargers to gears! I departed the shop with a lot more knowledge, 18 more horses and a car that was VERY happy with her set up!! Although I am not sure what performance mod is next, I do know I'm looking forward to our next trip to see the guys at ADM Performance!!

It was great pleasure to get you sorted out,You will not be the last!

Old 01-21-2012, 11:36 AM   #50
madmaxx18

Drives: 07_tundra/08_zo6
Got my headers from Andy for christmas and put them in. Now I'm just counting down the weeks until I have the cash put together for the stage 2 blower cam and I'm thinking if I have the money getting notched pistons if there not to much!!!
As always I want to thank him and once again say that ADM Performance is hands down the best performance shop around!!!
madmaxx18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:45 AM   #51
ADM PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx18 View Post
Got my headers from Andy for christmas and put them in. Now I'm just counting down the weeks until I have the cash put together for the stage 2 blower cam and I'm thinking if I have the money getting notched pistons if there not to much!!!
As always I want to thank him and once again say that ADM Performance is hands down the best performance shop around!!!
Thanks for the kind words...You will have your cam soon!
Old 03-08-2012, 11:33 AM   #52
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Just left ADM yesterday for the 4th time NO ONE but ADM touches my car.

I had some gears , ADM digital gauges installed above my steering wheel and of course since Andy has put enough of his touch under my hood in the motor , in my car and under my car why not put a little ADM touch on the motor by doing some dress up and hiding some of those ugly wires from the factory!

Thanks Again to Andy and his crew for the great work and craftsmanship on my Camaro.

He even got it done so I could get it home before the storms hit

Last edited by Jekyll-N-Hyde; 03-08-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:56 AM   #53
ADM PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post

I had some gears , ADM digital gauges installed above my steering wheel and of course since Andy has put enough of his touch under my hood in the motor , in my car and under my car why not put a little ADM touch on the motor by doing some dress up and hiding some of those ugly wires from the factory!

Thanks Again to Andy and his crew for the great work and craftsmanship on my Camaro.

Those fit right at home in your spotless engine bay....
Old 03-19-2012, 01:08 PM   #54
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post

Wow David, that looks GOOD !! How do you like the gears?
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:03 PM   #55
sasquash1984
502 RWHP N/A

Drives: The yeti
Am I late coming to the party........can't wait for tomorrow when my ls3 conversion will be done. Like others have said no one but adm touches my car
factory motor factory trans, Gpi ss4 cam stock heads ported and milled, full exhaust, circle d 5c 4000 triple disk, 3:91 rear end with posi mod, cai, bmr derlin rear diff bushins, bmr derlin cradle bushins, bmr trailing arms, toe rods with bushings, and bmr anti extreme sway bar. Weld rt-s 17x5 fronts and 17X10 rears on mickey thompson et street r's
sasquash1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #56
firefighter1

Drives: 625 rwhp red jewel ss COTW 11-8-10
I'm just waiting on the word so I can bring my car back to ADM for the fifth time for more work!

Her parts are in the paint booth now getting ready for install!!'s!! but sussshh it's a secret!!!

Tags
adm performance, cam, mods, supercharger, upgrade