Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 08-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
2012ZL1
CaRaHoLiC

Drives: '12 ZL1,67 Cam,68 Biscayne 427 4 sp
Hood insert zero credit

Where did my post go on GM Canada customer service (lack therof)
Can somebody offer a legitimate explanation?
2.55 upper, 10" lower pullies, Innovators west billet hub and sfi balancer, solid blower drive isolator, 50 mm idler kit, full length S/S headers no cats, comp cams custom grind cam, comp roller rocker trunion kit, comp push rods,dual valve springs retainers and locks, Injector dynamics ID850 inectors, Rotofab ZL1 cold air kit, Lingenfelter 160 thermostat, Rotofab intercooler reservoir, stock plugs, LS7 90mm throttle body, GTO clutch reservoir mod, my own custom catch can, Tuning by Jannetty, install by me.
2012ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #2
camarozzzz

Drives: Blue
What do you mean?? Did your post vanish?? If you are talking about the large-ish long post the that would be found under general postings from the main forum site!

Did you buy your ZL1 from craigslist??

I just realized that the picture on your profile is the same picture I saw on craigslist for a few months!! So you are the one who bought it haha. I was wondering where that car ad went!!!!
camarozzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
Kiernans88
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO TAMPA

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS IBM M6
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5423875

FSP Custom Grind Comp Cam - K&N CAI - 1 3/4" BBK Full Length Headers - BBK High Flow Cats - Kooks 3" Street Screamer Catback - VMax TB - Barton Short Throw - BMR Suspension/Bushings - Eibach Pro-Kit Springs -Tuned by Florida Speed and Power (FSP)
Kiernans88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #4
backbaconrules

Drives: 2011 LT Black
Maybe a Mod chose to delete one because two posts is not necessary.
backbaconrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:38 AM   #5
JoansDriver
Hoser Orange

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Uh oh! Moderator abuse! *hides*
JoansDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:01 AM   #6
2012ZL1
CaRaHoLiC

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbaconrules View Post
Maybe a Mod chose to delete one because two posts is not necessary.
There were three posts and yes its overkill, but i thought the one in the Canada section seemed pertinent. Would have been better to remove the one from the general section and leave the Canada one intact if it was only about too many posts...no I think it was taken off because some people don't want the public to know the truth about GM Canada..
2.55 upper, 10" lower pullies, Innovators west billet hub and sfi balancer, solid blower drive isolator, 50 mm idler kit, full length S/S headers no cats, comp cams custom grind cam, comp roller rocker trunion kit, comp push rods,dual valve springs retainers and locks, Injector dynamics ID850 inectors, Rotofab ZL1 cold air kit, Lingenfelter 160 thermostat, Rotofab intercooler reservoir, stock plugs, LS7 90mm throttle body, GTO clutch reservoir mod, my own custom catch can, Tuning by Jannetty, install by me.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:06 AM   #7
2012ZL1
CaRaHoLiC

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarozzzz View Post
What do you mean?? Did your post vanish?? If you are talking about the large-ish long post the that would be found under general postings from the main forum site!

Did you buy your ZL1 from craigslist??

I just realized that the picture on your profile is the same picture I saw on craigslist for a few months!! So you are the one who bought it haha. I was wondering where that car ad went!!!!
Huh?.. I ordered my ZL1 Aug 2011...? My Daughter took the pic end of May when I picked it up. Not from craigslist..

Shoulda ordered it in the States I guess. There are plenty of ways to buy a new one in the States, there are several in B.C. already.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:09 AM   #8
2012ZL1
CaRaHoLiC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoansDriver View Post
Uh oh! Moderator abuse! *hides*
Uh, actually it is..No one pm'd me to tell me it was coming off and why as is usual practice. That is why I suspect it might have ruffled feathers that someone was scared to ruffle.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:11 AM   #9
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Doesn't really matter where the post went. You're not buying a GM anymore anyway. So in 2 or 3 years, I'm going to come back to this thread. And if you buy another GM product, I will throw the BS flag.

Quote:
My next and all future business will, unfortunately be with another manufacturer, and before you shake your heads..yes I AM that stubborn.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #10
camarozzzz

Drives: Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012ZL1 View Post
There were three posts and yes its overkill, but i thought the one in the Canada section seemed pertinent. Would have been better to remove the one from the general section and leave the Canada one intact if it was only about too many posts...no I think it was taken off because some people don't want the public to know the truth about GM Canada..
You posted the same thing three times?? Then why are you upset that they deleted one or 2 of them?? I would not want every member on here posting the same **** 3 times everywhere. This place would become a cluster**** of repeats and nonsense. The reason for the one post rule is so that all the discussion gets placed there and not split into more than one area. That way you get the most fruitful effort.

The mods simply delete what they see doubled...or in this case tripled. I doubt they read your mind about what section post should be kept. They just saw a repeat and said "sigh...delete".

Honestly man, from the posts I have posted on your threads you probably know I agree with you. Yes GM Canada sucks, they gauge their customers through the ass and they don't treat us fairly in any sort of manner, but seriously you are turning this into some sort of wacky conspiracy.

You are acting as if you just uncovered some deep dark truth the world has never seen. Dude anyone who has ever compared US GM to GM Canada knows the shit they put Canadians through its not a secret that needs to be deleted or hidden from the public. There are no feathers to ruffle because you are dealing with snakes after all....
camarozzzz is offline   Reply With Quote