Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-01-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
91t/a
Student Athlete

Drives: 1991 trans am vert. 1 of 555.
More STL Auto Show pics! (Camaro Black Concept)

i was very dissapointed that There was no SS sent to STL....and also it was a kind of a slap that we werent even worthy of getting cars to sit in....however the camaro black look stunning! much better than in pics. so sinister, and bat-mobile like!

much smaller appearing than the challanger!! (huge plus)
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #2
Jinx
Owner of Shunt

Drives: 2001 Mustang GT vert
I wish the blue Camaro in the background would actually look like that. But im sure its ABM that has been screwed up by the camaro flash.

:(

Support the "JINX CAMARO FUND" at http://www.zazzle.com/jinxdesign
Jinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #3
ucla1ove3

Drives: soon to be 2010 CAMARO :]
is that you in a..dare i say.. challenger?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
ucla1ove3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:40 PM   #4
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla1ove3 View Post
Lmao i think i see him spitting all over it so hes good
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #5
91t/a
Student Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla1ove3 View Post
haha no thats my buddy...im in the zo6!!!

but i did sit in it....its ok....way too big and interior is straight out of a charger that came straight out of a dodge truck!!! so ugly...the car looks good though, i have to admit.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:48 AM   #6
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
Nice
Old 02-02-2009, 06:56 AM   #7
thejbyrd

Drives: My wife nuts with my obsession
Here's some pics I took.
Attached Images

thejbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:33 AM   #8
evalentin32

Drives: 2000 CELICA and 1977 Corvette
Send a message via AIM to evalentin32
That last pic ^^^ gives me butterflies in the stomach
evalentin32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:54 AM   #9
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Damn, that's a shiny car.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:50 AM   #10
thejbyrd

Drives: My wife nuts with my obsession
Mike, the area Camaro guru said "Yeah we would have sold thousands of the Black Camaro today. I need to talk to Scott to see if we can get these features as an option.” And also one of the area dealers said that he figured I knew more about this car than himself. He's heard about the site and how knowledgeable we all are. He even busted out a cheat sheet and quized me.I schooled him an gave him more info to write down. Not bragging, just feels good to know so much about this car and shove some Camaro knowledge in these uneducated salesmens brains. Being the way the economy is, I would at least gather some facts and info on the car Id be selling.
thejbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:24 PM   #11
91t/a
Student Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejbyrd View Post
Mike, the area Camaro guru said "Yeah we would have sold thousands of the Black Camaro today. I need to talk to Scott to see if we can get these features as an option.” And also one of the area dealers said that he figured I knew more about this car than himself. He's heard about the site and how knowledgeable we all are. He even busted out a cheat sheet and quized me.I schooled him an gave him more info to write down. Not bragging, just feels good to know so much about this car and shove some Camaro knowledge in these uneducated salesmens brains. Being the way the economy is, I would at least gather some facts and info on the car Id be selling.
agreed...it always supprises me that the people they send out there dont know much....and its the same way with all the cars and dealers....it is an encouraging feeling to talk to them and know you know more about the car than they do!!!! GO CAMARO5.COM!!!
Old 02-02-2009, 07:15 PM   #12
TStko
TKO

Drives: you crazy...
My fellow Camaroins already beat me to the punch with pics. I wouldn't have anticipated in a millions years we would get the black SEMA Camaro here in STL. Great job guys. Dealers don't know much and truth is we all know more than they do, at the same time we're enthusiast, so i wouldn't expect them to tell me much. Heck i started talking about some of the features to a couple of friends i met down there and people start crowding around me listening! lol

LT2 - IBM 2 white racing stripes RS package- -and only have been waiting for almost 3 years now.
TStko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #13
Sean_W

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TStko View Post
My fellow Camaroins already beat me to the punch with pics. I wouldn't have anticipated in a millions years we would get the black SEMA Camaro here in STL. Great job guys. Dealers don't know much and truth is we all know more than they do, at the same time we're enthusiast, so i wouldn't expect them to tell me much. Heck i started talking about some of the features to a couple of friends i met down there and people start crowding around me listening! lol

LT2 - IBM 2 white racing stripes RS package- -and only have been waiting for almost 3 years now.

My dealer told me to call him whenever I have new info. With all the other cars he has to keep up with, he doesn't have the time to research it all, so he said he'd be happy to hear what I find out

BTW - I am really surprised at how many local folks are on this site. So when do we get together to fill an entire parking lot with our Camaros?
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:02 PM   #14
TStko
TKO

Drives: you crazy...
A Camaro club here would be the shhhhhh!!!!! It was a couple times last summer i'd see a caravan of Corvettes rolling together or pulling into a gas station together.
Seeing those 21 inch rims makes me wanna upgrade but can't risk a smooth ride a too much wear & tear. It probably will only be exposed to rain or snow by accident for the first 2-3 years though. lol
TStko is offline   Reply With Quote