Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 11-19-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
LostInAustin

Drives: 2013 2LS
All the small things

Received a package from Lupe today , it's always a good day when you can make your car a little different from the rest.

I decided to switch the front BowTie from all flat pain BRM/Black , to a gloss outer in BMR and flat back center to better match the colors on the car.

Also decided to go for the painted center caps, I know it's hard to tell but it's BRM center with black outlines.. it's a small change but i like it !

Rear Bowtie was also painted previously by Camaro Customs

And , the tail light bezels by myself.. not the best job but good enough..

It's the small changes that I enjoy the most. I parked next to another BMR LS the other day and it looked like a completely different car.. the little touches add up. Next up ... engine bay cosmetics...

Contemplating going back to the black wheels as well , but next time no plastidip .

Cosmetic Painted Bowties : Painted Tail Light Bezels : Blacked Out Side Markers : 19x10 Forgestar CF10's
LostInAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:32 PM   #2
Jay'SS Ride

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37S
Car looks better with polished wheels IMO.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
CamaroI

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay'SS Ride View Post
Car looks better with polished wheels IMO.
I must agree on this one and I am a hudge fan of black wheels. Black wheels would look incredible on this ride, but not sure with this pattern. However other items look great

However what might set it off is some red pads.

Last edited by CamaroI; 11-19-2013 at 06:50 PM.
CamaroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #4
LostInAustin

Drives: 2013 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroI View Post
I must agree on this one and I am a hudge fan of black wheels. Black wheels would look incredible on this ride, but not sure with this pattern. However other items look great

However what might set it off is some red rotors.
Yeah some colored calipers would make a huge difference . I am torn about the color of the rims , I think the black rims made the car look more aggressive , but I think the 1LE rims would look a lot better in the black. I eventually gonna go to 20 or 22 , the 21 inch tires are wayyyyy to expensive !

Cosmetic Painted Bowties : Painted Tail Light Bezels : Blacked Out Side Markers : 19x10 Forgestar CF10's
LostInAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:48 PM   #5
CamaroI

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro
All the small things

I am loving my setup they are rohana rc-5 they are 20s. A guy was selling a used set of three of these a couple of days ago for like $350 that is a steal. I paid little less than $3000 which include tires wheels custom center caps and shipped to my house. Balanced and ready to go. Notice my red pads :-)

This set would look great on yours.

CamaroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 04:15 PM   #6
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Looks great!
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote