Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 12-03-2014, 01:40 PM   #43
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzItaliaSS View Post
This is sounding like same concept as "sprint booster" am I correct? If so I had a SB in a tacoma a while back and it made a world of difference and yes even had wheels breaking loose on the high setting so I settled on the middle or (green). So definitly interested if we are on the same track, I do have an HP tune however,not sure how this will affect that?
If your throttle settings have been altered in your tune, then I would recommend you return them back to stock. Just your throttle settings.
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 06:30 PM   #44
Destructo09

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro 2SS/LS3
Has anybody had issues with partial throttle rubber banding, so to speak. For example, sometimes when i'm in a lower gear, like 1st or second and possibly coming into and out of throttle like during an autocross, I have issues keeping it smooth and things get a bit jerky with the throttle. I think it's because of the hard acceleration and backing out so my foot maybe pressing back down on the pedal, i'm not sure.

I do notice and maybe especially after the tune, I seem to have more issues getting smooth shifts during normal driving, wondering if this might help that out.
1LE rear sway bar
SRP Racing Pedals
Hurst Billet short shifter
Square tire/wheel setup
Elite Engineering Catch Can
Stainless Power longtubes/highflow cats
K&N Typhoon CAI
RPM Motorsports of Garner, NC dyno tune (421 RWHP)
Destructo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 01:29 AM   #45
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructo09 View Post
Has anybody had issues with partial throttle rubber banding, so to speak. For example, sometimes when i'm in a lower gear, like 1st or second and possibly coming into and out of throttle like during an autocross, I have issues keeping it smooth and things get a bit jerky with the throttle. I think it's because of the hard acceleration and backing out so my foot maybe pressing back down on the pedal, i'm not sure.

I do notice and maybe especially after the tune, I seem to have more issues getting smooth shifts during normal driving, wondering if this might help that out.

M6's do it when the car is cold but, the higher the SP setting the more sensitive it will be. When the car is cold I go with EC0 or SP0 the. Once it's warm I'll set it to how I want it. But like I said even without the controller LS3's are sensitive when cold. From your posting I am assuming that's not your issue. The controller will definitely increase the sensitivity of your pedal at low speeds in low gears. You could soften the throttle with the EC setting then switch once you change gears. Sounds like more things to focus on but it's an option.
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 02:14 PM   #46
paulh22843

Drives: 2010 ss camaro
FM4g4 .
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KillerSS View Post
If your throttle settings have been altered in your tune, then I would recommend you return them back to stock. Just your throttle settings.
Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
paulh22843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 02:15 PM   #47
paulh22843

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KillerSS View Post
Ax

Old 07-10-2019, 02:16 PM   #48
paulh22843

Aille,r guy 6t26the_>.=3=