Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-16-2018, 12:16 PM   #15
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Man I hope this is still around ,I’m half way there just got a few more high end rifles and pistols to off load,lol...
Old 09-16-2018, 12:19 PM   #16
gen=5

Does the air ride go up above factory height fully air’d up ? I ask as my truck was lowered so the frame sits on the ground so I can transfer from my wheelchair..but on a Camaro that’s lowered I’d need it to come up some to transfer in and out easier..

Also the roll cage is the support welded in ,or is everything removable as I need to be able to lay the seat back to get in and out..thank you..
Old 09-20-2018, 08:05 AM   #17
Dipped_Camaro

Drives: Twin Turbo Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen=5 View Post
Does the air ride go up above factory height fully air’d up ? I ask as my truck was lowered so the frame sits on the ground so I can transfer from my wheelchair..but on a Camaro that’s lowered I’d need it to come up some to transfer in and out easier..

Also the roll cage is the support welded in ,or is everything removable as I need to be able to lay the seat back to get in and out..thank you..

The car does goes above stock height not sure how much but i usually drive it with around 70lbs in the bags which is stock ride height. The door bars are removable by bolts and the whole cage is bolted in. The seats are also not reclining they are fixed bucket seats but they do have rails so they slide forward and back. At the bottom of the roll cages on all the points are 2 bolts pretty simple to take out
Dipped_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 09:48 AM   #18
SynergyGreenSS

Drives: 2011 2SS
I don’t mean to jack your thread, but is it difficult to get the power down with bags? I’m nowhere near your power level but I drag race my car and I don’t want to get bags if they’ll hurt my launch or anything. You can P.M. me if you’d like so we don’t clutter up your for sale thread
LSA Supercharger, BTR Stage 3 PDS Cam, Yank 3200SS, Weapon X Stage 2 intake, LSA Heads, Flex Fuel, Ported throttle body, Speed Engineering Headers, NOWEEDS, ZL1 fuel pump, DSX AUX Pump, ID-1050X injectors, 3” pipe to NPP mufflers, 3.91 gears
SynergyGreenSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 04:39 PM   #19
gen=5

I have bags on my truck ,with a four link..I know it’s not a car,but with 500hp with turbos my truck hooks pretty good..much better than the stock ford suspension did..
I want that car sooo bad..you still have th3 stock seat correct,? Because if it’s still around I want or need the factory seats..
Old 09-23-2018, 09:20 PM   #20
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
Quote:
I have bags on my truck ,with a four link..I know it’s not a car,but with 500hp with turbos my truck hooks pretty good..much better than the stock ford suspension did..
I want that car sooo bad..you still have th3 stock seat correct,? Because if it’s still around I want or need the factory seats..
Its a great car man, Def one of the fastest in wheeling if not the fastest!
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 01:18 PM   #21
Dipped_Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynergyGreenSS View Post
I don’t mean to jack your thread, but is it difficult to get the power down with bags? I’m nowhere near your power level but I drag race my car and I don’t want to get bags if they’ll hurt my launch or anything. You can P.M. me if you’d like so we don’t clutter up your for sale thread
Car launches pretty good, just lower the bags a little like 60 psi in each bag. it ran a 10.7 @ 135 at 700 hp. That was the first run with the news transmission since then i haven't ran it. That was only on street tires and small burnout maybe like 3 sec burnout. Just to get the gravel off the tires
Old 09-24-2018, 01:19 PM   #22
Dipped_Camaro

Quote:
yes i have both stock seats they will go back into the car but its a little awkward with the harnesses. I also have the stock seat belts and all the bolts
Old 09-24-2018, 01:22 PM   #23
Dipped_Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The camaro show View Post
Its a great car man, Def one of the fastest in wheeling if not the fastest!

thanks man, i was trying to make it a 1/2 mile car never even got to run it at an airstrip
Old 12-05-2018, 12:08 PM   #24
Dipped_Camaro

Price Drop
Old 12-17-2018, 04:56 PM   #25
rvadim76

Drives: SOLD: 2012 Chevy Camaro 2SS
please PM me the price
rvadim76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 01:04 PM   #26