Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-16-2015, 06:08 AM   #85
ToolFan66

Drives: 2011 2SS 6.2L W/RS package
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Got crap from someone in a tricked out truck asked me what my mother would say if she saw me driving like that. 31 yrs. old not ancient but damn i spose it shoulda been taken as a compliment the guy looked younger then me. Aside from that i get alot of V6 hate from people with 4 bangers and V8's sadly the V6 hate is from Camaro owners mostly some just need to get over themselves.
How is it that I see more stupid comments by the V6 camp then I ever do of the V8 camp dogging on the V6??

I see a little fun ribbing now and then but out right hate on the V6?? IMO the V6 camp needs to pull up their big boy pants, and not be so thin skinned...

There will always be fun ribbing with car guys, it's just part of it IMO, me and my friends give each other crap all the time..

If it makes you feel better you V6 guys will have your turn with the 4 banger camp in the 6th gen..

KooKs LT Headers, Borla S-Type cat back, RotoFab CAI, Bo White PTB, RMCR tune...
ToolFan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 06:35 AM   #86
CCS71
LFX to LT1

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty 2SS M6
From a woman's viewpoint:

Can't count how many dirty looks I get from other women at the gas station. My question is: why is it my fault that you hate your life because you drive a minivan and your husband is admiring my car? And there are possibly more reasons for the cattiness but again, your choices have NOTHING to do with me.
CCS71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 12:41 AM   #87
captaincog

Drives: 1971 350RS/SS 4sp
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
How is it that I see more stupid comments by the V6 camp then I ever do of the V8 camp dogging on the V6??

I see a little fun ribbing now and then but out right hate on the V6?? IMO the V6 camp needs to pull up their big boy pants, and not be so thin skinned...

There will always be fun ribbing with car guys, it's just part of it IMO, me and my friends give each other crap all the time..

If it makes you feel better you V6 guys will have your turn with the 4 banger camp in the 6th gen..
I do understand and at first agree with the thin skin after getting a bunch of crap and now I just ignore it. I was just surprised. Why? Dunno. Bad assumption on my part. Will I give some ribbing to the Camaro6 turbo 4 owners? Nope. Passing it on is not cool either. Besides I do like turbo engines so this will be interesting to watch and now I am really glad I bought mine when I did since it suits me well.
1971 RS/SS 350 4 speed Teal Green
captaincog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 12:56 AM   #88
Rico
Flying da helicopter

Drives: Black SS/RS
Most people just complain about how loud my car is. I don't usually have anyone being rude. I get people all of the time wanting to see my car and ask a million questions about what I've done.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 06:10 AM   #89
Fred 6528

Drives: 2011 ss
I've heard that Camaros look like a turd out of a Mustang, sounds like a Honda and the best one was from 2 girls with ear rings as big as my tires say that I should give the money I spent on the car to the poor.
Fred 6528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 07:03 AM   #90
CCS71
LFX to LT1

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty 2SS M6
A little out of context, but chuckle worthy, Comrando. I doubt anyone's ogling a 44 year old lady, pretty sure it's the car, LOL.
CCS71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 07:46 AM   #91
Camaro the Hun
Shake N Bake, Baby!

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Camaro
OK I'm a chic so guys are always surprised it's a V8, that I know anything about cars and that it's a stick. They talk to me like I'm a 2 year old which I find amusing but a great way to meet guys. (Giggity!) Everybody wants to race and/or clean their windows as I pass. LOL Asses. Oh and minivans ALWAYS want to race me. One of them, on the freeway, SMOKED me. I shit you not. Not sure what kind of engine he had dropped in that thing but it was damn impressive and loud. I laughed so hard when he slowed down and looked over.

“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
"May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't." General Patton

Last edited by Camaro the Hun; 05-17-2015 at 08:26 AM.
Camaro the Hun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 08:09 AM   #92
kazperking

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
First week i got it went to a haunted trail with a chic and the crowd said guys with camaro got small di**, luckily she just giggled and nod her head that it wasn't true
kazperking is offline   Reply With Quote