Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 04-03-2014, 11:07 AM   #85
Novie LE

Drives: 2014 1LE
Listen, I don't care about GM or Ford or any other car company for that matter. I also don't care what this guy did or did not do. Unless there is video proof or clear picture proof of what he did then it is his word against theirs. I can say alot of things on a forum, will GM come here and print a screen shot of this? GO AHEAD, half the stuff on here is bullshit. Ready?

I missed 3rd and hit 1st at 85mph during the test drive, the saleman said no harm no foul and sold me the car anyway.

Later that day I put nitrous on it and did the same thing, man i hope the car is going to be ok!!!

Oh and BTW i used hptunner to clear all codes and despite what you all think, there is a way around "counters" in ecu's.

Good luck trying to proove which part if any or all of the above is true.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:17 PM   #86
jake2212

Drives: none (yet)
i can't believe this is still going on. the OP has been outed and hasn't responded since. case closed? also i would like to know which of the 4 chevy dealers around here he went to.
jake2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:47 PM   #87
5genJordan

Drives: 13 Black Camaro 1SS
Speedy do you work for gm? You should apply for a position there if you don't. The time you put into TRYING to win this is amazing. Your truly have no life or have nothing better to do than try to be the alpha male on c5. Honestly your pathetic. I've had ex gf's who act like you. Who try to follow me and STALK me, because let's be honest that's what your doing. Stalking me at when I've been on here, what I've looked up. I understand it's available for anyone to see but you have taken this way to serious. Your acting like an 18 year old insecure female. I do work at a law firm. My position here is none of your business but I can assure you it's not the janitor. Now to get to the car, the motor was token apart and they didn't find anything to PROVE that there was a foreign substance ran thru the motor. The only proof that I was told was visible was my pistons and valves were to clean. I've asked for pictures of my heads and motor with proof that they belong to my vehicle and non were available. I was told by a chevy rep they have no actual proof. They are not 100% or 75% or even 50% sure what's going on with the motor. There's no PHYSICAL proof. It's all this internet bullshit. Speedy do your self a favor spend as much time as you do trying to win an internet battle with your family. Till now is when I've had the time to sit down and write all this. I am a busy person and have a life. Sure I looks things up on the fly, but I can assure you I won't hide from anyone. Especially you or anyone on a forum. My car was in the shop for over a month and they only could come up with is your pistons and valves were to clean. Yeah um sure. That's definitely proof huh fellas.
5genJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:52 PM   #88
5genJordan

Oh and I'm also a millionaire who lives in the streets under a bridge driving a 1800hp 5thgen which runs on garbage just like the car in back to the future. Just because it's on the internet does not mean it's true. I hear this all the time on c5, "DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ ON A FORUM".
Old 04-03-2014, 12:52 PM   #89
45thAnniversary2SS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS LS3
Learn to use some damn paragraphs..
Old 04-03-2014, 12:53 PM   #90
5genJordan

Do you have pictures, videos, or a recording stating whatever was posted on this forum is factual? No? Yes? Have I posted actual physical proof of modifications? Yeah didn't think so.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:54 PM   #91
5genJordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45thAnniversary2SS View Post
Learn to use some damn paragraphs..
Sorry about that. Just seem to write as it comes.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:08 PM   #92
alex70olds
~~*~~

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #141
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5genJordan View Post
Oh and I'm also a millionaire who lives in the streets under a bridge driving a 1800hp 5thgen which runs on garbage just like the car in back to the future. Just because it's on the internet does not mean it's true. I hear this all the time on c5, "DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ ON A FORUM".
Since you work for a law firm, and you don't think forum posts are admissible, please check out an example http://dockets.justia.com/search?fil...query=echostar. They have used forum posts, PM's, the associated IP, posters location etc., in hundreds of Federal Civil suits. Granted this is in relation to piracy, but it goes to show you that these forum posts do mean something. In fact, Check out http://www.dei.ca/ they have a bot that scours forums, archiving millions of posts. Also remember that google has spiders that cache internet sites, so even though a post is edited, the original is still available. The original is also still available in the sql db of any vb forum, as well as PM's etc., even if deleted. I really don't think GM is using this site as some sort of tool, but I thought I would take the opportunity to share somethings.

BTW It took less than 5 minutes to find these posts, simple keystrokes.

Good Luck, hope you get you 'maro back together soon.

@13X
Old 04-03-2014, 01:46 PM   #93
serows1

Drives: Blue Ray 2SS
Still sound fishy to me....

In the end it's a judgement call by the local GM rep and if you push, he can get the engineers involved and they WILL deduce the exact cause of the failure, at your expense if they don't find a manufactures defect.

It all boils down to who's got the deepest pockets so if I were you I'd take any offer they make, it might be all you get.

Good Luck!!,
Paul
serows1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 02:33 PM   #94
TOYMARO

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS 2SS
Quote:
Speedy do you work for gm? You should apply for a position there if you don't. The time you put into TRYING to win this is amazing. Your truly have no life or have nothing better to do than try to be the alpha male on c5. Honestly your pathetic. I've had ex gf's who act like you. Who try to follow me and STALK me, because let's be honest that's what your doing. Stalking me at when I've been on here, what I've looked up. I understand it's available for anyone to see but you have taken this way to serious. Your acting like an 18 year old insecure female. I do work at a law firm. My position here is none of your business but I can assure you it's not the janitor. Now to get to the car, the motor was token apart and they didn't find anything to PROVE that there was a foreign substance ran thru the motor. The only proof that I was told was visible was my pistons and valves were to clean. I've asked for pictures of my heads and motor with proof that they belong to my vehicle and non were available. I was told by a chevy rep they have no actual proof. They are not 100% or 75% or even 50% sure what's going on with the motor. There's no PHYSICAL proof. It's all this internet bullshit. Speedy do your self a favor spend as much time as you do trying to win an internet battle with your family. Till now is when I've had the time to sit down and write all this. I am a busy person and have a life. Sure I looks things up on the fly, but I can assure you I won't hide from anyone. Especially you or anyone on a forum. My car was in the shop for over a month and they only could come up with is your pistons and valves were to clean. Yeah um sure. That's definitely proof huh fellas.
Your a LIAR and a THEIF. Now your mad because some one busted you in the act.

Get back on the meds little one.
TOYMARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 02:40 PM   #95
5genJordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOYMARO View Post
Your a LIAR and a THEIF. Now your mad because some one busted you in the act.

Get back on the meds little one.
What it comes down to is do you have proof. Actuall physical proof. And im a liar and a thief? How so. What have I stolen? Who have tooken something from. Your upset because I voiced my OPINION on how my situation was handled.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:49 PM   #96
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
What it comes down to is do you have proof. Actuall physical proof. And im a liar and a thief? How so. What have I stolen? Who have tooken something from. Your upset because I voiced my OPINION on how my situation was handled.
"Who have tooken something from." And you work in a law firm with those communication skills?
Wow!
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 02:51 PM   #97
speedygonzales

Drives: 99 z71, 2012 2SS
That all you got?

Quote:
That the best you can do?

What about all the erased posts? Can you explain those?

What about the one you said you were using N2O? If you weren't, why would you say that? Then why would you erase it? But why did you erase so many other posts?

It's funny you refer to my looking into your "erased" posts as trying to win something. I couldn't give a rats ass what happens to you and your car. I use the word car loosely. You just keep digging your self into a larger and larger hole.

I think it "pathetic", to use your term, that you claim they said you posted your plates and refered to that as BS. Then someone claimed it was true that you erased that post. How did they refer to it? NOMURCY? Well is that your plate? Or was, I"m quite sure that's been changed by now.

You claimed you never used N2o but another proved you wrote it and erased it.

Can you "logically" respond to those erased posts there Perry Mason??????

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Last edited by speedygonzales; 04-03-2014 at 03:02 PM.
speedygonzales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:14 PM   #98
5genJordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedygonzales View Post
That the best you can do?

What about all the erased posts? Can you explain those?

What about the one you said you were using N2O? If you weren't, why would you say that? Then why would you erase it? But why did you erase so many other posts?

It's funny you refer to my looking into your "erased" posts as trying to win something. I couldn't give a rats ass what happens to you and your car. I use the word car loosely. You just keep digging your self into a larger and larger hole.

I think it "pathetic", to use your term, that you claim they said you posted your plates and refered to that as BS. Then someone claimed it was true that you erased that post. How did they refer to it? NOMURCY? Well is that your plate? Or was, I"m quite sure that's been changed by now.

You claimed you never used N2o but another proved you wrote it and erased it.

Can you "logically" respond to those erased posts there Perry Mason??????

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

I have the ability to do so. Why do you go walk outside, because you have the ability to do so. Your opinion of what I did is just that, and opinion. Your perception of what I supposedly said and did over the internet doesn't matter in the real world. You can post all you want over the forum and you can delete any posts you want. Why, because that's what you have the ability to do so. If you supposedly didn't care about what happens to my car or me why are you still writing about it. Why are you letting this thread bother you. Your not paying my bill. I don't even live remotely close to you. Find something to do to keep yourself occupied.