Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 09:18 PM   #211
Detoxx03
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Drives: 2008 Corvette
Best color combo by far. I hope they come out with a cool orange in the future.

D1SC Procharger 932/758 on E85
A Futral Motorsports Creation
https://www.facebook.com/DetoxxAtomic
Old 10-23-2013, 09:20 PM   #212
Chris82xx
Make your peace with God!

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS M6 Convertible
Ahhh....there it goes. Where it will spend most of it's time. On a flatbed. It doesn't have a fighting chance. Although it sure is pretty.
ECS base supercharger (NOVI 1500SL), ECS AlKY control kit, 92mm TB, ARH 1 7/8" LT's non-catted, Borla 3" exhaust, ID850 injectors, Squash fuel system, ECS Big Blower Cam, MGW short throw shifter, DSS 1000hp axles, LGW differential cover, billet caps, Tech AFX heater hoses, Pedders differential bushings, Eaton TrueTrac differential, PRC dual valve springs, Katech C5R timing chain, ATI balancer, Meilings oil pump, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Pfadt Tie Rods, Pfadt Sway Bars, Pfadt End Links, DSS Aluminum Driveshaft

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 10-23-2013, 09:24 PM   #213
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris82xx View Post
Ahhh....there it goes. Where it will spend most of it's time. On a flatbed. It doesn't have a fighting chance. Although it sure is pretty.
Not planning on breaking either car from now on. Things will have a different approach. That was three weeks ago. I was talking to nick tonight. While I was crying on his shoulder he told me that he's thinking this Friday for another dyno with the performance header system.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #214
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

ARH
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2013, 09:29 PM   #215
Chris82xx

At least you're looking for the "silver lining", or in your case the "golden lining". After everything is all said and done with the Camaro, do you still plan on do anymore racing and chasing that 9.50?
ECS base supercharger (NOVI 1500SL), ECS AlKY control kit, 92mm TB, ARH 1 7/8" LT's non-catted, Borla 3" exhaust, ID850 injectors, Squash fuel system, ECS Big Blower Cam, MGW short throw shifter, DSS 1000hp axles, LGW differential cover, billet caps, Tech AFX heater hoses, Pedders differential bushings, Eaton TrueTrac differential, PRC dual valve springs, Katech C5R timing chain, ATI balancer, Meilings oil pump, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Pfadt Tie Rods, Pfadt Sway Bars, Pfadt End Links, DSS Aluminum Driveshaft

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 10-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #216
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
At least you're looking for the "silver lining", or in your case the "golden lining". After everything is all said and done with the Camaro, do you still plan on do anymore racing and chasing that 9.50?
I'm def looking to make a full pass with the 125 shot. 9.50... Maybe, but who really knows. Haven't seen a 9 in a long time. But the Camaro and C7 will both see heavy track time like it's been in the past.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:45 PM   #217
G200 Pilot
G200 Pilot

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS purchased 5/2010
Very nice! Looks like Kalahari interior... My vert is going to be Laguna Blue/Adrenaline Red... Looking forward to the buyers tour and museum delivery.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:50 PM   #218
Chris82xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
I'm def looking to make a full pass with the 125 shot. 9.50... Maybe, but who really knows. Haven't seen a 9 in a long time. But the Camaro and C7 will both see heavy track time like it's been in the past.
Nice. I'm hoping I'll be ready for the next track rental. You'll like this, remember how I told you why I couldn't make it on Sunday, well, it turned bad and now I got put back in the hospital. It sucks because I was planning on bringing the car down to have the clutch and other tranny mods installed on Friday. Now I have to wait until I get out of here and gain function of my foot....again. Other than that, I got my coilovers coming and I just ordered an axle-back system from Solo. So, yea, hopefully, I....myself will be ready in April.

How's your rear holding up so far, and no, I don't mean your ass.

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 10-23-2013, 09:51 PM   #219
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by G200 Pilot View Post
Very nice! Looks like Kalahari interior... My vert is going to be Laguna Blue/Adrenaline Red... Looking forward to the buyers tour and museum delivery.

Went with a red interior. Something different. When's your car coming?
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2013, 09:54 PM   #220
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Nice. I'm hoping I'll be ready for the next track rental. You'll like this, remember how I told you why I couldn't make it on Sunday, well, it turned bad and now I got put back in the hospital. It sucks because I was planning on bringing the car down to have the clutch and other tranny mods installed on Friday. Now I have to wait until I get out of here and gain function of my foot....again. Other than that, I got my coilovers coming and I just ordered an axle-back system from Solo. So, yea, hopefully, I....myself will be ready in April.

How's your rear holding up so far, and no, I don't mean your ass.
You're a hot mess!! It'll be spring and all will be good in no time.

The rear in the car is mint. Everything installed has been great.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #221
Chris82xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
You're a hot mess!! It'll be spring and all will be good in no time.

The rear in the car is mint. Everything installed has been great.
You have no idea. The only upside is the fun and cool drugs they give me. Hopefully I can go for a third surgery on Friday and go home. Until then, I come here via my laptop in the hospital.

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 10-23-2013, 10:00 PM   #222
2SS45th

Drives: 11 Seconds or Faster
I used all my lines about your engine blowing up in the last thread... so uh... yeah.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:02 PM   #223
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS45th View Post
I used all my lines about your engine blowing up in the last thread... so uh... yeah.
That was 2 months ago.. Surely you have new material
Jer.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:03 PM   #224
Chris82xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS45th View Post
LOL....just don't think about it and they'll come to you. Something in your life will happen that will make you think...."hmmm....it's like Jamie's car. All broke down again."

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!

Closed Thread