Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 07-16-2009, 11:52 PM   #1
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
West Virginia/ surrounding areas meet

Im down for a meet whenever before winter gets here if anyone else is interested..but i want to wait for a bit till i get my car back..getting a turbo kit on it and dont want to set up a meet i cant even attend..well and i just want to show off the 550whp V6 that it will soon be..Mwa ha ha ha hah but lets get something going for sometime in the next month or month after. that way i can come and bring my car. ill let you guy know when i ship it out and itll be around a month or so to get it back..depending on how hard the turbo will be to make for them..they are using my car as a template for future v6 turbos..im sure it shouldnt even take these guys that long seeing their uncanny reputation im sure it wont take much time at all to fab one up..hell they just completed the v8 version shouldnt be that much different..LOL
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:56 AM   #2
BlueNV.SS

Drives: 2010 ABM SS CAMARO / 2000 GTP
I'm up for a meet! Where exactly are you in WV? I'm in Cross Lanes.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNV.SS View Post
I'm up for a meet! Where exactly are you in WV? I'm in Cross Lanes.
NIce..im in Montgomery and i go to south ridge almost everyday.well have to meet up one day at quaker steak and lube and show those chumps whats up. that is after i get my turbo installed..LOL
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote