Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 03-03-2021, 09:50 PM   #29
bakerjd

Drives: 2010 Black on black RS/SS M6
It appears the front facia did not change in order to add the 1LE parts correct? I'm considering just doing the 1LE lower grill and splitter.
bakerjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 10:27 PM   #30
SSallday

Drives: ‘18 ZL1 / ‘22 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerjd View Post
It appears the front facia did not change in order to add the 1LE parts correct? I'm considering just doing the 1LE lower grill and splitter.
You shouldn’t have to change anything to add the 1LE grille and splitter unless you decide to add the pieces on the edge of the splitter. The edge pieces (highlighted in green) have tabs that fit into the bumper so you would need to cut a slot on each side. Also, you would have cover up the pre-drilled holes on the splitter for the edge piece if you decide not to install them. You don’t need those pieces, however, it might look incomplete IMO. I linked a couple of threads that will help you with the install. Unfortunately, I don't think there are any videos out there on that cover this topic.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508925

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=512449
Attached Images

Last edited by SSallday; 03-03-2021 at 10:38 PM.
SSallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 11:06 AM   #31
Slurpee

Drives: 2020 ZL1 A10; Shadow Gray Metallic
Did you buy the 1LE wiring harness as well? I just electric taped the DRL connector and zip tied it to the bumper. I figured this would be an open circuit and wouldn’t cause an issue. But I just had a Battery Saver Active pop up on the dash and wondering if it’s draining the battery somehow.
EDIT: Infotainment display was staying on the whole time trying to update, draining the battery. 1LE aero conversion was just a coincidence.

Last edited by Slurpee; 04-16-2023 at 07:45 AM.
Slurpee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 09:39 AM   #32
SSallday

Drives: ‘18 ZL1 / ‘22 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
Did you buy the 1LE wiring harness as well? I just electric taped the DRL connector and zip tied it to the bumper. I figured this would be an open circuit and wouldn’t cause an issue. But I just had a Battery Saver Active pop up on the dash and wondering if it’s draining the battery somehow.
EDIT: Infotainment display was staying on the whole time trying to update, draining the battery. 1LE aero conversion was just a coincidence.
Yeah there wasn’t a need to buy the harness. I haven’t had any issues with the conversion
SSallday is offline   Reply With Quote