Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-12-2019, 07:51 AM   #225
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper85 View Post
Actually you bringing up the 6th gen is the dumb part. If we're not excluding generations then the V8 guys will just bring up the V8 specs on a 6th gen and you'd be at a losing battle every time. You brought up the 6th gen because your car doesn't measure up, and you needed to find the next best thing. This is camaro5 if I remember. I'd hope the next generation of car is better in every way. If company's didn't make them faster, stronger, better ect... Alot less people would buy them.
Hey Reaper are you heading to the car meet down by Hooters tonight? If you do I will see ya there. Dingo will still be searching Google for his next found of car related responses to my comments.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:58 AM   #226
gringo
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro V6
Quote:
Actually you bringing up the 6th gen is the dumb part. If we're not excluding generations then the V8 guys will just bring up the V8 specs on a 6th gen and you'd be at a losing battle every time. You brought up the 6th gen because your car doesn't measure up, and you needed to find the next best thing. This is camaro5 if I remember. I'd hope the next generation of car is better in every way. If company's didn't make them faster, stronger, better ect... Alot less people would buy them.
I brought up the 6th gen because not only will the V8 basically eat your lunch by pulling nearly a second on the L99, but the LGX V6 is right behind nipping at your heels. So, you don't measure up either.

Yes, this is Camaro 5. The only site where some V8 owners have a grudge against V6 owners.
gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:02 AM   #227
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo View Post
I brought up the 6th gen because not only will the V8 basically eat your lunch by pulling nearly a second on the L99, but the LGX V6 is right behind nipping at your heels. So, you don't measure up either.

Yes, this is Camaro 5. The only site where some V8 owners have a grudge against V6 owners.
Well after crunching all you're numbers ....with you at the wheel your car is the slowest one on either forum. How's that neck feel from looking up to everybody else for so long?
Old 06-12-2019, 08:15 AM   #228
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Well after crunching all you're numbers ....with you at the wheel your car is the slowest one on either forum. How's that neck feel from looking up to everybody else for so long?
No, it's not. The 2LS is the slowest one and the early LLT. Anyway, I like being the underdog. When I get to beat guys like you, it makes the victory that much sweeter..
Old 06-12-2019, 08:26 AM   #229
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
No, it's not. The 2LS is the slowest one and the early LLT. Anyway, I like being the underdog. When I get to beat guys like you, it makes the victory that much sweeter..
With you at the wheel you are a underdog against everything. Doesn't matter what you're driving its second place for you all day everyday.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:29 AM   #230
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
It's relevant because we're comparing the "V6" to the V8. Remember, it's the number of cylinders that seem to be so important, not the generation of the platform.

It's a "V6" too and it's only about 3 tenths slower. For '19, the LGX gets the 10A so it might even be less now.

Why would I want to race your buddy Rontampons for pinks? He has mods, I don't. I wanted to race you for pinks and you chickened out like a little cry baby school girl. So now, you're gonna get your little buddy Rontampons to race me for you?

This is not a V8 only site and if I'm not mistaken, this the general forum section. You want to nut hug each other because you have V8's, you can do that in the L99/LS3 forum.
You again? Damn here I thought you went on vacation or something, the peace and quiet was nice. How do you know I don’t have mods? You know nothing about me. You know I don’t have a cam yet because I said that, but you know nothing else. As for me being scared, yes you win I’m terrified of you and your ride. You win... not really though. My daughter is more important than your desire to try to pound your chest on an Internet forum of which you are already looking like the biggest idiot here. I never said I wouldn’t race you, just not for pinks. Your attempt to make me look scared failed once again.
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:34 AM   #231
Reaper85

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS
Quote:
Hey Reaper are you heading to the car meet down by Hooters tonight? If you do I will see ya there. Dingo will still be searching Google for his next found of car related responses to my comments.
What time you heading down? I was thinking about going.
Reaper85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:35 AM   #232
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
What time you heading down? I was thinking about going.
Well I try to get there by 5 30 or so. It fills up pretty quick.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:36 AM   #233
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
With you at the wheel you are a underdog against everything. Doesn't matter what you're driving its second place for you all day everyday.
With me at the wheel? You don't know what kind of driver I am. Anyone with a half a brain cell can just stomp on it with a high stall automatic. I like manuals because there's actually more driving skill involved.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:39 AM   #234
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
With me at the wheel? You don't know what kind of driver I am. Anyone with a half a brain cell can just stomp on it with a high stall automatic. I like manuals because there's actually more driving skill involved.
Ive been driving manuals for years so save the bullshit for another topic you want to discuss. Today's cars are so easy to drive....if you can do it anybody is capable right? Based on you're post you eliminated yourself from driving a stalled auto.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:54 AM   #235
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
Ive been driving manuals for years so save the bullshit for another topic you want to discuss. Today's cars are so easy to drive....if you can do it anybody is capable right? Based on you're post you eliminated yourself from driving a stalled auto.
I have a stalled auto in my GTA dumbass.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:59 AM   #236
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Blue RS/SS View Post
You again? Damn here I thought you went on vacation or something, the peace and quiet was nice. How do you know I don’t have mods? You know nothing about me. You know I don’t have a cam yet because I said that, but you know nothing else. As for me being scared, yes you win I’m terrified of you and your ride. You win... not really though. My daughter is more important than your desire to try to pound your chest on an Internet forum of which you are already looking like the biggest idiot here. I never said I wouldn’t race you, just not for pinks. Your attempt to make me look scared failed once again.
The biggest idiot right now is your friend Rontampons. You nor him know anything about me either.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:05 AM   #237
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
I never could understand people that compare stock to modified cars. In my world cars are always compared stock to stock and modded to modded. Also never one generation to another. Heck even at car shows, cars are judged stock to stock and modded to modded. After a certain point, who ever has the deepest pockets wins. Stock for stock or your just blowing wind...
Old 06-12-2019, 09:16 AM   #238
InFiD3ViL

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3 Swapped A6
Quote:
The biggest idiot right now is your friend Rontampons. You nor him know anything about me either.
I hate to admit it, but that was pretty funny.
2010 CGM Camaro 2SS LS3 Swapped A6 - GPI LS3 SS1 .647/.638, (224/237, 112 +4, 7º overlap) on CamMotion 8620 core, BTR Platinum .660" Dual Spring kit w/titanium retainers, CHE bronze trunnion upgrade, stock heads milled @ .015, Melling HV 10296 oil pump, TSP 1-7/8" long tube headers (W/Catless Off-road Pipes), Corsa Xtreme 3" Catback, GPI Ported/Rod Mod Intake, Stage 2 Ported Throttle Body, Vararam OTR CAI, Mike Norris Gen 2 catch can + GM 1LE clean side separator, 160º thermostat - Megan Racing adjustable coilovers (lowered 1.75"), MRR M017 10/11" wheels-Tuned by Ryan @ GPI
InFiD3ViL is offline   Reply With Quote