Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-04-2009, 08:22 AM   #29
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
After seeing this, I really hope GM offers a yellow interior package.
Attached Images

Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:33 AM   #30
Shifty 6

Drives: 2010 GTI
Thanks for the pics, much appreciated!
Shifty 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:05 AM   #31
ledfut

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Good lord, the Hurst car and the Yenko car are awesome.

Definitely like the rear diffuser on the pace car. They can keep the rest though.
ledfut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:07 AM   #32
ledfut

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Great set of pics Tribone!!! Thanks for posting these.

Looking over all of them one thing stands out; what a great job the factory has done on this car. Almost all of the non-factory cars are entertaining to look at in a way overdone hooker standing on a street corner kind of way, but I wouldn't want any of them. The best looking cars are the Chevy concept cars; the Chroma and Dusk in particular. I like the Leno car but not crazy about the hood. The white Hurst car with the black and gold edged paint accents is the next best looking car to a Chevy concept car. I didn't see a single rear spoiler I thought was better than the Dale Jr. spoiler from Chevy.

I have to hand it to the Chevy Camaro design team; they did such a great job it's one of the few production cars I've ever seen that's so well done it's extremely difficult to improve the looks. 99% of the cars at this show simply don't; most of them are downright gaudy IMO.
Agreed 100%.
ledfut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:26 AM   #33
Legend
Hello!

Drives: 2008 JSB Z06!
Can you get back to the Energy Suspension booth and snap some pics of the SIM SS?

Thanks and these are awesome pics...hell of a job!!
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:31 AM   #34
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:

Looking over all of them one thing stands out; what a great job the factory has done on this car. Almost all of the non-factory cars are entertaining to look at in a way overdone hooker standing on a street corner kind of way, but I wouldn't want any of them. The best looking cars are the Chevy concept cars; the Chroma and Dusk in particular. I like the Leno car but not crazy about the hood. The white Hurst car with the black and gold edged paint accents is the next best looking car to a Chevy concept car. I didn't see a single rear spoiler I thought was better than the Dale Jr. spoiler from Chevy.

I have to hand it to the Chevy Camaro design team; they did such a great job it's one of the few production cars I've ever seen that's so well done it's extremely difficult to improve the looks. 99% of the cars at this show simply don't; most of them are downright gaudy IMO.
I completely agree. Most of those are overdone and don't look all that good, IMHO. To each his own though Widebody kits, 22"+ wheels, gangly GFX I like that Camaro has seemed to appeal to a great audience though and I think it's encouraging to see the aftermarket attention that it's getting. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean there can't be many others that do; and good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty 6 View Post
Thanks for the pics, much appreciated!
YES!!! Thank you very much and please keep them coming

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #35
AmericanV8

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, Chrysler 300 SRT8
Damn!!!! You just made my morning. Thanks for the post!
AmericanV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #36
adz817

Drives: 2010 CGM 1LT Camaro
Why do some of those hoods look like they dont reach all the way to the edge? Seems odd and somewhat ugly.
adz817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:43 AM   #37
96CAMaro

Drives: '02 Impreza 2.5RS
96CAMaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #38
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
I literally caught myself drooling this morning at work...REAL drool...awesome pics Guillermo!

Are there more Camaros in the South Hall?!?!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:00 AM   #39
InfernoFlame
SUPRMNN

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM/IOM
Looks familiar...

j/k
Attached Images

Last edited by InfernoFlame; 11-04-2009 at 10:25 AM.
InfernoFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:06 AM   #40
JBz007
Broke College Student

Drives: 2000 Hyundai Elantra

I really like this one, its insane! More pics please!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #41
C4
ERNEST

Drives: 2012CAMARO 1LT RS CONVERTIBLE
WICKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DAMN

THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT PICS
C4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:11 AM   #42
ClaymoreZ28

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM Camaro
Quote:

- You got it right ! Amazing how great a job Chevy did here
Only exception for me is that Transam - it looks clean and could almost have rolled off a showroom floor - i.e. it looks like a "real" car not a concept.

Net - hot setup is - hurst shifters, pedders kits, superchargers and CAI/Exhausts - everything else is potentialy flay looking fluff. We could have predicted most of this based on what we see on this forum.

Many thanks for the awesome pics