Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 02-22-2017, 03:20 PM   #1
llcamaroguy

Drives: 1986 camaro, 2013 genesis coupe
2010-2013 Camaro RS Factory Headlights Great condition!!

I have for sale a set of 2010-2013 RS camaro headlights. They have been tested to have 100% functionality and have no broken tabs.
I bought these for a Halo project on a non RS set and never got around to doing anything with them.
I have the stock Pigtails as well in case you do not want to purchase the Gen5DIY harness and just want to wire them yourself.
I paid $750 for them but am selling them now for $675 shipped to your door.
If you are interested send me a PM or text me/call me at 210-912-5055
Attached Images

llcamaroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 09:51 PM   #2
JudgeShredd

Drives: 2006 Mustang
is anything additional needed to be able to do a direct swap plug & play with these on a Non-RS? Very interested in them. If you also had pics taken at a little further distance that'd be nice. Headlights look good for the most part but I can't tell if that's just dust or wear on them because of the angle. Clarify please? Thanks a bunch ahead of time
JudgeShredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:59 PM   #3
llcamaroguy

Drives: 1986 camaro, 2013 genesis coupe
they have dust on them but they also have little pits on the lens from rock chips and normal wear, these can be buffed out or left. Once on the car they are hardly Noticeable.
In order to use these on a non RS you have to do one of 2 things:
1) buy the gen5DIY harness that is a direct PnP for non rs to rs conversion
2) Buy standard relay or relay harness for Hids and convert yourself using the wires attached
If you are not good with 12v i would spend the money on the Gen5DIY harness that makes it super easy.
llcamaroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:11 AM   #4
JudgeShredd

Drives: 2006 Mustang
ok - good to know. normal wear is fine, not a big deal to me. even more will happen once they get put on the car anyway, so no need for perfect condition - just wanted to make sure there isn't any major wear I'm not seeing in the pics. Thanks for the clarification.

Finally hoping to walk away from a dealer with a Camaro this Saturday morning, so if I do, I'll definitely be grabbing these up! Hopefully they're still on here by then.

Thanks for all the info
JudgeShredd is offline   Reply With Quote