Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-21-2020, 03:51 AM   #1
MikeKnopfler

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
The Ryobi 1600 PSI Electric Pressure Washer Review

If you are a person who loves to see outdoor furniture and exterior walls cleaned and bright, you should not ignore a pressure washer. It is not just about keeping your house and job site cleaned; it is by far about saving cost. Today, we will provide a review of Ryobi 1,600 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer, an ideal item for millions of modern homeowners.

The Ryobi pressure washers:

Ryobi is a well-known manufacturer in specializing outdoor tools and products, including electric pressure washers. When talking about Ryobi, experienced users often provide positive feedback on the durability and effectiveness of their products.

If you are confused between the differences between gas-powered and electric-powered pressure washers, the simple tip for choosing the right one is: pick the electric ones if you would frequently use them for light-duty cleaning duties. Otherwise, the gas-power ones work best for heavy-duty work.

Benefits of using a pressure washer:
  • Save your time: With a pressure washer, it takes only 10 minutes to wash a car. To clean your house exteriors, it takes you approximately 30 minutes. Some experienced users have to realize that they have more time to complete other tasks as the device provides them with fantastic support.
  • Cost-efficient: Without a pressure washer, you might think about hiring cleaners to make your house look bright. This way works, but only for the short-term. If you are a person who cannot live with dirt, having a pressure washer is the smarter solution.
  • Save your efforts: Compared to other cleaning methods, pressure washing helps you complete the same task with fewer efforts. For example, if using traditional cleaning methods, it takes you 1 hour or more to clean outdoor exteriors. But with a pressure washer, this task can be done within half an hour.
  • Save the water resource: Surprisingly, pressure washers use less water than what we can imagine (by 50-70%). In the long-run, using a pressure washer is one of the most excellent ways to save our environment.
  • Clean tough stains: Pressure washers come with rotating nozzles, and chemical injectors make cleaning easier. Tough stains like grease, or oil, should never be a problem if you have a pressure washer in your house.
What does Ryobi electric pressure washer 1600 use for?

This 1600 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer is designed ideally to remove mildew, mold, dirt from many different exterior surfaces, including bricks, fences, stone walls, and house exteriors. It can also be used to wash outdoor furniture, grills, window screens, door, garden equipment, etc. One important point to keep in mind is, this machine is not designed to clean indoor surfaces.

Nowadays, pressure washers are used more often than before. We have to recognize that the Ryobi 1600 PSI Electric Pressure washer is one of the top best items to use for saving time, money, efforts, water resource, and labor.

Ryobi 1600 psi pressure washer reviews

This Ryobi 1600 pressure washer operates at 1600 Pounds Per Square Inch (PSI) and 1.2 Gallons Per Minute (GPM), which is the most common pressure and flow measurements for regular use.

Key features:
  • Design: This machine is popular due to its lightweight and portable design. Its size is small (12.5 x 10 x 9.5 inches), so you can easily store it in your house without much space needed.
  • GFCI Plug: Ryobi 1600 washer pressure equipped with a GFCI plug, which is used to reduce the risks caused by ground fault currents.
  • Motor: The motor is one of the key features to consider when you are going to decide which one to purchase. Ryobi 1600 pressure washer provides 13 Amps, so this device is likely to work best for all the types of debris.
  • Turbo nozzle: quick connect with nozzle coupler – for 50% more power.
  • Onboard accessory storage: is included in the machine.
  • 3 nozzles (for cleaning different types of surfaces): turbo, soap, and 15 degrees.
Ryobi 1600 Pressure Washer - Product specifications:
  • Manufacturer: Ryobi
  • Product dimensions: 12.5 x 10 x 9.5 inches
  • Engine size: 13 Amps
  • Flow rate: 1.2 GPM (Gallons Per Minute)
  • Hose length: 25’
  • Cord length: 35’ with GFCI Protection
  • Item weight: 17 pounds
  • Item model number: RY141612
  • Maximum Pounds Per Square Inch: 1,600 psi
  • Maximum Gallons Per Minute: 1.2 GPM
  • Input: nominal 120V/60 Hz AC only, 13 Amps
Ryobi 1600 psi electric pressure washer – Pros & cons

Everything has 2 sides, so does having a pressure washer. The good point is, the pros outweigh the cons, and you will never regret owning one for your house.

Pros:
  • Lightweight (17 pounds) so that you can easily move the machine to clean many different locations
  • Provide the powerful pressure of 1,600 PSI
  • Ideal for performing light-duty tasks
  • Affordable at $100
  • Outstanding customer support
  • You can easily switch between three nozzles.
  • Easy to use. If you have referred to Ryobi pressure washer 1600 reviews on reliable websites, Ryobi 1600 PSI Pressure washer is highly recommended because of this feature.
  • You do not need much capacity to store the device.
  • Clean tough stains such as oil, or grease easily.
  • Warranty period: Ryobi offers users with a 3-years warranty on this super-powerful model. You do not need to worry if your device gets any problems, as this manufacturer received good feedback from experienced users in providing quick response and practical solutions.
Cons:
  • When you are trying to maintain the level of pressure, the machine makes noise
  • Have some limitations when performing heavy-duty cleaning tasks

Average customer ratings:
  • Ryobitools.com: 4.8/5 (2,700 ratings) – Top 3 features: Ease of use, weight, affordability
  • Amazon: 4.5/5 (104 ratings) – Top 3 features: easy to assemble, maneuverability, value for money
  • Homedepot: 4.6/5 (6,021 ratings)
➡➡➡ Read The Article: Ryobi 1600 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer: Model RY141612

Final words:

Having a Ryobi 1600 PSI pressure washer is a great way to save your time much in cleaning outdoor house exteriors, doors, grills, garden equipment, and more. If you are living in a home with a garden, there will be nothing better than having a Ryobi 1600 PSI pressure washer for long-term use.

If you find this review helpful, feel free to share this with your friends.

Last edited by MikeKnopfler; 03-29-2024 at 05:04 AM.
MikeKnopfler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 06:52 AM   #2
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
If you can find one, I have the GM ground effects kit on my car. I was always partial to them and was glad to find one.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 06:59 AM   #3
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
I recommend that you do some research on Duraflex products. I have heard of serious fitment issues that require professional adjustments.

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 07:41 AM   #4
CamaroBarb
Banned

Drives: cheby Camaro
I recently seen a white RS with a kit like Pyros, very nice looking. They got the look right with that kit. One of the nicest looking 5th gens I ever seen. I was excited trying to catch the car but traffic was too heavy, I wondered who kit it was. My rear tires were worn down hard and I just spin all over the place.
CamaroBarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 08:11 AM   #5
scott's45
Scott's45

Drives: 2012 2SS 45th Anniversary
i think the ones from 3Dcarbon are very tasteful and look great. although i prefer the GM version, but those can't be found anywhere anymore.
2012 2SS 45th Anniversary, Hurst short throw shifter, Stainless Power LT headers, high flow cats, SW Retro Chambered 3" cat back, CAI, Heritage grill, tinted windows, red/silver hash stripes, AAC LED sidemarkers, blacked out turn signals/tail lights, splash guards. 402RWHP

scott's45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 12:17 PM   #6
Cyber10

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Full ZL1 conversion

LS3 Conversion | Comp Cam Custom Grind | Mast Heads | Comp Cam Push Rods | LS7 Timing Chain | 180 Thermostat | Ported Intake | Ported TB | SLP UDP | K & N CAI | Custom 3800 Stall Converter | Aluminum 1 Piece Driveshaft | Kooks 1 7/8" LTH | High Flow Cats | ARH 3" Exhaust | ARH Mufflers | Eibach Lowering Springs | BMR Floor Brace Subframe Connectors with Tunnel Brace | BMR Moly Lower Rear Control Arms | Oracle LED Halo Kit
Cyber10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 12:34 PM   #7
SSEssence
Instagram: Sangstah

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1LE
Duraflex requires installation, bondo, fitting by a body shop to install, not just simple bolt on.

Follow the build https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=612717
SSEssence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 01:06 PM   #8
xstuntman

Drives: 2012 Victory Red LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroguy View Post
If you can find one, I have the GM ground effects kit on my car. I was always partial to them and was glad to find one.
This.
2018 SS wheels, red Heritage grille, actual driving lights, ZL1 strut tower brace, GM Performance billet aluminum fuel door, front grille Bowtie delete, painted red rotors and calipers, 1/4 window American Flags, splash guards, AEM dry panel air filter.
xstuntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 04:44 PM   #9
Camaro2ss2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS M6
Too bad you were not looking about two weeks ago as there was a complete GM kit available.
ECS supercharger, custom ground cam, ported throttle body, long tube headers, aeromotive fuel pump, fic injectors, ATI super damper, Corsa Extreme exhaust, elite engineering catch can and many other things.
Camaro2ss2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 06:34 PM   #10
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
I just pieced together my own, ZL1 rockers and these rear lower spats from 3D Carbon.
https://www.phastekperformance.com/2...ower-skirt.htm
Old 04-21-2020, 08:07 PM   #11
Sparko

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD DAB View Post
I recommend that you do some research on Duraflex products. I have heard of serious fitment issues that require professional adjustments.
I installed some Duraflex body parts ages ago and this was absolutely the case. It took quite a bit of time to massage the panels into place and get the contours to match right. After I blasted two deer and destroyed the front end I replaced with a high quality ABS which fit right on and was ready for paint. I will give the Duraflex one thing, it does take a punch much better than "normal" fiberglass.
'87 HD FXRT - Wrecked pending repair
Sparko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 10:13 PM   #12
Red Jewel RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I agree with the original Ground effects, but they are hard to find. I hope I never mess mine up.
Red Jewel RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 08:30 PM   #13
Spec
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS LS3
Had to have the 3dCarbon set early on. Bought the side skirts and the rear slats. I still have them on... if I ever had to swap them, I'd consider the IKON set... looks great also.

I didn't get the 3dCarbon front splitter... wasn't for me.

I installed 3 other splitters that shattered before finally swapping the front end to ZL1. I am still very happy with the result. Still enjoying and loving the look of this ride. The hood completed the look... at least for now. The MRT Louvers still look great... my diffuser is an IKON I modified to fit quads and the 3dCarbon slats.

Every time I come home, I see the nose sticking out of the carport, and still think 'damn'.......

I had a good looking Ashen Gray 5th gen behind me today on I15 as I drove home in the F150... still a very sexy, very good looking car.
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 09:28 AM   #14
Mr2Hard2See
Instagram: Mr2Hard2See

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS
I have 2 of the original stock ground parts I’d be willing to sale if you really want them but a pending sale is set for Friday. I can send you pics. Chin spoiler and rear diffuser but the rear diffuser is in roughy shaped the tabs have been broken unfortunately but fixable. Much less work than a duraflex item that’s for sure though.
Che bronze trunnion Ls3 timing/valley cover
Dod/vvt delete Dsx e85 Dsx aux fuel pump Id1050x injectors ZL1 fuel pump, Griptech 2.55 pulley, Solo performance Mach ll 2.5 catback exhaust 1 7/8th Lt headers
Mr2Hard2See is offline   Reply With Quote