Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 07-11-2021, 02:15 PM   #1
Ghosr_2ss

Drives: 2014 camaro 2ss/rs
2014 Camaro 2SS Auto for sale

Hey guys, decided to finally put my car up for sale. It's got plenty of mods done to it and is a blast to drive. It's not in showroom condition as it was my daily driver. It has a little over 74k miles with 97% of it being city miles, it was hardly taken out of town. The mods are Mishimoto engine oil cooler and custom mishimoto transmission cooler, custom catch can, BTR LS Cam kit with Nightfury cam. Fabricated sheet metal intake manifold, OBX long tube headers, Speed Engineering cat back exhaust, 25% underdrive pulley, DSX Flex Fuel sensor, L99 to LS3 conversion, Hays Flex Plate, Circle D 4400 triple disk converter, new gaskets for front seal, intake manifold, valve cover, GM exhaust manifold, rear main seal, engine oil pan, transmission fluid pan with full fluid flush. Glowshift boost/vacuum gauge & AFR gauge with A-Pillar mount. MRR 228 wheels - 275/R20 front & 315/R20 Rear with Toyo Proxes Sport A/S all around with plenty of tread left. Flex fuel tune by LooneyTunedRacing. Reason for selling is to finally move on to something newer, this was my first car and it always gets compliments. Sounds amazing as well. I have almost all of the receipts as well. not sure exact HP numbers but should be about 500 whp, maybe more with E85. Asking $26k. Text me at 575-FourTwoZero-3148 and I will be happy to send more pics or videos of the car. Located in New Mexico.
Pros- easy to drive and tastefully modded. mild when you need it & a beast when you want it.
Cons- has normal wear on seats & outside, small rock chips, & does have a small oil leak coming from the rear of engine where flex plates bolts up.
Attached Images

Ghosr_2ss is offline   Reply With Quote