Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 10-03-2017, 09:31 PM   #1
CamOnlySS

Drives: Black 2010 SS 6spd
New to the Forum and to SC

Hey guys, new to the forum but been on LS1tech since 2004. Just moved to Charleston, SC back in January. I've got a 2010 SS that needs a little paint work, any recommendations for great paint work at a good price in the Charleston area?
CamOnlySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:42 PM   #2
ss_redrum

Drives: 2013 LS3 Camaro
Hey, I'm not too sure but there is a facebook group called Charleston Car Meets that should be able to point you in the right direction. What's yours look like? Mine is bright red with USA-1 tag on the front.

-Previous Setup- Texas Speed 1 7/8 LT Headers, no cats, xpipe, muffler delete, K&N Cold Air Intake, tuned by DynoSteve

Youtube |Instagram
ss_redrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:58 PM   #3
CamOnlySS

Drives: Black 2010 SS 6spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaTheMaro View Post
Hey, I'm not too sure but there is a facebook group called Charleston Car Meets that should be able to point you in the right direction. What's yours look like? Mine is bright red with USA-1 tag on the front.
I think I've seen yours before. Mines black on matte black wheels for now but looking to buy different wheels asap.
CamOnlySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:22 AM   #4
tstodii

Drives: White 2015 Z/28
Welcome!!! You'll prob see me riding around in my white Z from time to time or at Cars and Coffee Mt. P randomly.

Norton and Richardson in Summerville does some pretty good work. Platinum Automotive Center off Cross County Road in North Charleston is supposed to do good work as well. I haven't dealt with them but I always see high end cars waiting for work.
tstodii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 04:36 PM   #5
WHIT1LE

Drives: 2015 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstodii View Post
Welcome!!! You'll prob see me riding around in my white Z from time to time or at Cars and Coffee Mt. P randomly.

Norton and Richardson in Summerville does some pretty good work. Platinum Automotive Center off Cross County Road in North Charleston is supposed to do good work as well. I haven't dealt with them but I always see high end cars waiting for work.
I heard you were there last weekend. I'm thinking about taking the 1LE out this weekend.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
WHIT1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 01:19 PM   #6
tstodii

Drives: White 2015 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHIT1LE View Post
I heard you were there last weekend. I'm thinking about taking the 1LE out this weekend.

Yep I was out there for a bit early Saturday morning. I'll be out of town this weekend so it will most likely be the weekend after before I come out again. There were a handful of Camaros out but didn't get a chance to talk to anyone. It would be cool to see you out there
tstodii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:53 PM   #7
WHIT1LE

Drives: 2015 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstodii View Post
Yep I was out there for a bit early Saturday morning. I'll be out of town this weekend so it will most likely be the weekend after before I come out again. There were a handful of Camaros out but didn't get a chance to talk to anyone. It would be cool to see you out there
I'm going to start trying to go a couple times a month again. I'll be in a white 2015 1LE, I do believe it's the only white one around here.

WHIT1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:57 PM   #8
sbubbaklein

Drives: early 2011 Camaro convertible
welcome

Early 2011 LT Convertible, ZL1 bumper, hood, side skirts, belly pan and wheels, Truecarbon ECF hood extractor, K&N CAI, Elite catch can, Big Worm Bow Tie emblems, Jacfab bracket, Vitesse TC, BMR strut brace, BMR tunnel brace, NPP exhaust
sbubbaklein is offline   Reply With Quote