Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
DCJ

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Anyone know of a dealer in the SouthEast with a Silver or Cyber Gray 2SS RS in stock?

Does anyone know of a dealer within the SouthEast area within a few hundred miles of Mississippi with a Silver Ice or Cyber Gray 2SS RS Package in stock with no sunroof selling at sticker. Maybe in Alabama, Georgia, Tennesee, Texas, Florida, Louisanna to name a few. Those states would be within driving distance for me. I am scheduled to have a allocated order for one next week but would love to find one that a Dealer has gotten in or someone backed out on. Thanks for any help or recommended dealers.

For example, I have found a 2SS Inferno Orange here locally that I have considered but really would like to get the Silver or Cyber Gray. Just thought I would give this a shot since they are starting to arrive at dealers a little more frequently it seems.

Thanks,

Don
Madison, Mississippi

Last edited by DCJ; 06-20-2009 at 11:04 PM.
DCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 11:47 PM   #2
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Thumbs up

ok i will help you out!!

i found 2! both are at the same dealership!

ok the first one is Silver Ice Metallic 2SS/RS the link is below:
http://wwww23.chevrolet.com/tools/wi...locresults_rat

ok the second one is a Cyber Gray Metallic 2SS/RS the link is below:

the only thing is the both have a sunroof?? but they are located in Jackson MS. these links take you to the window sticker for them and it tells you the dealers phone number and you can call them!!! hope this helps!!!!
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:09 AM   #3
DCJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT-Maro View Post
ok i will help you out!!

i found 2! both are at the same dealership!

ok the first one is Silver Ice Metallic 2SS/RS the link is below:

ok the second one is a Cyber Gray Metallic 2SS/RS the link is below:

the only thing is the both have a sunroof?? but they are located in Jackson MS. these links take you to the window sticker for them and it tells you the dealers phone number and you can call them!!! hope this helps!!!!
Thanks so much for the heads up and the help That is actually where I bought my 2LT RS from. They were great to deal with and they are who I am ordering my other from next week with their allocated slot. They had told me that those 2 were coming and gave me options on them. For some reason I like the reverse mo-hawk of the top without the sunroof. I think it is becasue I have gotten use to the one I have now. I may end up giving in when they get them in but really want one without the sunroof for some reason

I was hoping I could locate a dealer around the South who had one before they put my order in next week

Don
Old 06-21-2009, 12:24 AM   #4
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

ok well i will look some more how far would you mind driving for one in the south i think there are some in Alabama but i will look for you real quick and let you know
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
Old 06-21-2009, 12:27 AM   #5
DCJ

Quote:
ok well i will look some more how far would you mind driving for one in the south i think there are some in Alabama but i will look for you real quick and let you know

Sweet! I don't mind at all driving to Alabama to buy it I am planning on trading in one of my other vehicles, so if I have to drive to Bama....that will give me some quality time in the Camaro on the way back to Mississippi I appreciate you checking!!!

Thanks,

Don

Last edited by DCJ; 06-21-2009 at 12:44 AM.
DCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:34 AM   #6
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCJ View Post
Sweet! I don't mind at all driving to Alabama to buy it I am planning on trading my one of my other vehicles in, so if I have to drive to Bama....that will give me some quality time in the Camaro on the way back to Mississippi I appreciate you checking!!!

Thanks,

Don
i found a Cyber Gray and relized it was Legacy Chevrolet in Columbus markup was 44,00!! so i will keep looking!!
Old 06-21-2009, 12:43 AM   #7
DCJ

Quote:
i found a Cyber Gray and relized it was Legacy Chevrolet in Columbus markup was 44,00!! so i will keep looking!!
Man some of those dealers are nutz for marking up. I don't understand why they do it. There are so many honest dealers. They have to know that it will just sit there.....lol

Cool, yeah let me know if you don't miind if you happen to find one. I appreciate you looking. My wife and I come to Bama a good bit going over to Orange Beach for vacation.

Thanks again!!

Don
Old 06-21-2009, 12:47 AM   #8
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Man some of those dealers are nutz for marking up. I don't understand why they do it. There are so many honest dealers. They have to know that it will just sit there.....lol

Cool, yeah let me know if you don't miind if you happen to find one. I appreciate you looking. My wife and I come to Bama a good bit going over to Orange Beach for vacation.

Thanks again!!

Don

awesome Im going to Orange Beach 6/29!! ok I found one but yet again it has the sunroof but you can check it out! It's in Georgia?? if you mind driving that far but heres the link:
Old 06-21-2009, 01:07 AM   #9
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

ok this is going to have several links in it lol!! so here we go thees are all Silver Ice Metallic 2SS! and 2 Cyber Gray Metallic!!

Ok First one Cyber Gray Metallic: no sunroof but does have the RS package on it! link:

ok second one Cyber Gray Metallic: sunroof and RS package Link:

Third one Silver Ice Metallic: sunroof and RS package link:

And Last one Silver Ice Metallic: sunroof and No RS package link:

so you can check those out the last one is in Thomasville AL which isnt to far from you but no RS package!! so just check em out!! if you dont like any of those just let me know and i will look some more!!!!
Old 06-21-2009, 01:12 AM   #10
DCJ

Quote:
awesome Im going to Orange Beach 6/29!! ok I found one but yet again it has the sunroof but you can check it out! It's in Georgia?? if you mind driving that far but heres the link:
Dang sunroofs....lol I may just have to wait on the one that is going to be ordered for me next week. Hopefully a dealer or someone will see this post and let me know if there is one out there.

Yeah, we are hoping to get over to Orange Beach sometime in August I need a vaction soooo bad.

If you still happen to come across one without the sunroof, let me know

Thanks,

Don
Old 06-21-2009, 01:17 AM   #11
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Dang sunroofs....lol I may just have to wait on the one that is going to be ordered for me next week. Hopefully a dealer or someone will see this post and let me know if there is one out there.

Yeah, we are hoping to get over to Orange Beach sometime in August I need a vaction soooo bad.

If you still happen to come across one without the sunroof, let me know

Thanks,

Don
In my post before yours that has alot of links in it the first has no sunroof but its Cyber Gray???

But I will kept looking some more!!!!!
Old 06-21-2009, 01:20 AM   #12
DCJ

Quote:
In my post before yours that has alot of links in it the first has no sunroof but its Cyber Gray???

But I will kept looking some more!!!!!
Oh, I did not see that. Let me check those out
Old 06-21-2009, 01:27 AM   #13
DCJ

Quote:
ok this is going to have several links in it lol!! so here we go thees are all Silver Ice Metallic 2SS! and 2 Cyber Gray Metallic!!

Ok First one Cyber Gray Metallic: no sunroof but does have the RS package on it! link:

ok second one Cyber Gray Metallic: sunroof and RS package Link:

Third one Silver Ice Metallic: sunroof and RS package link:

And Last one Silver Ice Metallic: sunroof and No RS package link:

so you can check those out the last one is in Thomasville AL which isnt to far from you but no RS package!! so just check em out!! if you dont like any of those just let me know and i will look some more!!!!
Wow, that first one would have been perfect if it were an automatic and had the RS package....ugh

Ideally or what I will be ordering is the Silver Ice 2SS RS Polished Alum Wheels Automatic No sunroof with Black Interior. I think I would be happy with either Silver or Cyber Gray and was just hoping these exact specs were out there somewhere either at a dealer or on the way for their lot stock in the SouthEast. Hopefully something will pop up
Old 06-21-2009, 01:28 AM   #14
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Oh, I did not see that. Let me check those out
yeah that first one is in Warner Robins GA which us about 435 miles from you or about 7 and a half hours!! that would be a good drive home in a Camaro lol