Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-07-2009, 10:52 AM   #2045
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
looking good ant! and yo brian i only have like 43 miles on mine still lmao...well i work all week and dont really go anywhere...and im afraid to go too far until i get better with the stick...i usually just go around the neighborhood a lil everyday when i get home from work...but this weekend will be my first full weekend to enjoy it...i drove my friend home the other night tho and that was 2 neighborhoods away!!! haha im just afriad to look like an ass stalling out on an incline cuz i get nervous imma roll back cuz people are on your ass out here...but this weekend imma be going to a slight incline to practice releasing the clutch till i stop rolling backwards then pressing it down so i start rolling again, then release till it stops then push it down again, the releasing till i stop rolling backwards etc...doing that over and over and over till my muscle memory is trained!

this saturday will be a week of having it and imma wash it for our first week anniversary lol
Old 08-07-2009, 11:15 AM   #2046
Ant

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT/RS (V6)
I just started a new job and it's in a not-so-great area. It's not a TERRIBLE area, but it's not great. It's like on the borderline of a crappy area. Anyway, I'm kind of scared to leave my car in the parking lot for 8 hours, and I only get 30 minute break! Right now, I'm only working like 2-3 days per week, so maybe when I go to work I will use my Mom's car and let her take the Camaro to work lol. She works in a good area, and she can park it right outside her desk's window so she can keep an eye on it at all times lol.
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:03 PM   #2047
ComancheSS2

Drives: 2010 ABM SS2/RS 6M
You guys are killing me.... I am still waiting on my ABM....
Congrats on yours finally coming in... I am hoping that mine will be in around the first of September...but who knows...just crossing my fingers.... I have not driven a Camaro yet, but I have sit in a couple... I am still a little worried with the headroom since I am 6'5". Both times I was in one, my head rubbed the ceiling. I did not play much with the seat and definitely did not try to lower the seat, so I bet I can get it adjusted to my liking.

I know there is a lot more room in the Camaro than in my SSR and I am comfortable in it....so maybe I will be in luck...

Don't wear out your tires before I get mine....
Old 08-07-2009, 12:32 PM   #2048
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Emailed my dealer last night and was asking if I had moved from 12 on the 1100 list and he said yes Im now a 6 and so that could mean I might be a few weeks early on getting the build order going.. 2000 and up.. I hope so ... I can't wait to get by ABM ...
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #2049
BoomerandBoozer

Drives: G35, had '87 & '93 Z28
Congrats Ant, hope to join you in the next couple of days

BTW, anyone in the NY/NJ/CT metro area, Dave from Widger (Livingston, NJ) is posting an ABM, RS, Auto, Polished Wheels for MSRP, oh yeah, with Grey Interior.

I would definitely have ordered from him, but he had this on order and I preferred no RS and Black Interior. You should call him, spoke to him once, seemed great
BoomerandBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:55 PM   #2050
ritchie57

Drives: 71 chevelle ss conv.
Dealer just called, I get to see it tonight, but I'm waiting for them to put on the stripes. I'll post pics as soon as I get them...
Old 08-07-2009, 01:09 PM   #2051
Rallysport
Go Cardinals!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 6-speed #1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
looking good ant! and yo brian i only have like 43 miles on mine still lmao...well i work all week and dont really go anywhere...and im afraid to go too far until i get better with the stick...i usually just go around the neighborhood a lil everyday when i get home from work...but this weekend will be my first full weekend to enjoy it...i drove my friend home the other night tho and that was 2 neighborhoods away!!! haha im just afriad to look like an ass stalling out on an incline cuz i get nervous imma roll back cuz people are on your ass out here...but this weekend imma be going to a slight incline to practice releasing the clutch till i stop rolling backwards then pressing it down so i start rolling again, then release till it stops then push it down again, the releasing till i stop rolling backwards etc...doing that over and over and over till my muscle memory is trained!

this saturday will be a week of having it and imma wash it for our first week anniversary lol
Love your stories, nightmare...now remember to take your license next time you take the car out!
Old 08-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #2052
bluecamaroguy

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS ABM!
Finally got a chance to drive my car a lot yesterday. I suck at taking pictures. It is a good thing the car makes up for my bad photo skills

bluecamaroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:02 PM   #2053
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
nice car

and here are those interior pics and floors mat pics

Old 08-08-2009, 06:05 PM   #2054
haleyd
determined future owner

Drives: 2004 pontiac grand prix gt2
Send a message via AIM to haleyd
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
nice car

and here are those interior pics and floors mat pics
THANK YOU NIGHTMARE!!!

this really doesn't make my decision any easier. i really like both the black and the grey interiors!!!! UGH..... i don't know what to order LOL!
haleyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:42 PM   #2055
Chevyman1200

Drives: 2006 Zo6,1967 and 2010 Camaros
[QUOTE=bluecamaroguy;776158]Finally got a chance to drive my car a lot yesterday. I suck at taking pictures. It is a good thing the car makes up for my bad photo skills

Dude what are you talking about, those pics are great! Congratulations!
Chevyman1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #2056
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Greetings to the ABM Blue Crew from Loch Lommond, Scotland..Could not bring my Camaro , but brought the next best thing! Be back in the states on 8/12...Once the Camaro hits the UK, all hell will break loose!
Attached Images

Old 08-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #2057
Ant

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT/RS (V6)
You guys, I'm dying over here. My check from PenFed has still not come in the mail yet, despite them telling me it was sent out on Monday! It better be here on Monday or I will burn down every Post Office in the country lol!
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:12 AM   #2058
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer56 View Post
Greetings to the ABM Blue Crew from Loch Lommond, Scotland..Could not bring my Camaro , but brought the next best thing! Be back in the states on 8/12...Once the Camaro hits the UK, all hell will break loose!
Scotland that rocks lucky you...
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!