Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-07-2011, 06:52 AM   #183
Bond
Heritage Hanger

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, Black.
Now I almost want to encourage my schoolboard working wife to take mine to work... Almost! Lol

Keeping The Spirit Alive!
Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:12 AM   #184
Mrvnmartian

Drives: 2010 SGM 1LT (Manual)
Girlfriend and I enjoyed the commercial. She's a 2nd grade teacher and I let her drive mine this past weekend and she let me know she was driving it.
Mods: Flowmaster, Solar Gard Window Tint, Front Bowtie from Gary's Customs, Green LED dome & trunk lights from AAC, Painted calipers used G2 paint, Emblem Pro underhood bowtie, Stealth Bulb turn signals.
Mrvnmartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #185
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdenotter View Post
Sorry im not impressed...sounds like a couple of freshman college idiots narrating a chevy commercial...to me this doesn't represent a muscle car. I would expect this type of commercial from nissan or honda not chevrolet. Sorry guys not jumping on the bandwagon with this one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Fiance and I both said 'meh' after watching the commercial. I love the Camaro, but this commercial didn't do much to excite us. I think it was the two amteurs narrating the whole thing that put me off. Just show some dramatic camera angles of the Camaro taring up some road, put it to some adrenaline inducing music, no talking necessary. Also should have shown it in more than just silver. Although I definitely didn't have any issue with the women driving Maybe show someone taring through the streets, pulling all kinds of insane maneuvers (with nothing but the beautiful sound of the engine and squealing tires) and then have it swerve into a parking spot and a nice attractive young lady steps out with a look of supreme satisfaction on her face.

Last edited by Brokinarrow; 02-07-2011 at 03:41 PM.
Brokinarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:59 PM   #186
FirstandFifthGen

Drives: 68 Camaro, 48 Chevy truck, 36 Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokinarrow View Post

Fiance and I both said 'meh' after watching the commercial. I love the Camaro, but this commercial didn't do much to excite us. I think it was the two amteurs narrating the whole thing that put me off. Just show some dramatic camera angles of the Camaro taring up some road, put it to some adrenaline inducing music, no talking necessary. Also should have shown it in more than just silver. Although I definitely didn't have any issue with the women driving Maybe show someone taring through the streets, pulling all kinds of insane maneuvers (with nothing but the beautiful sound of the engine and squealing tires) and then have it swerve into a parking spot and a nice attractive young lady steps out with a look of supreme satisfaction on her face.
Yep, pretty bad...Chevy blew it.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #187
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstandFifthGen View Post
Yep, pretty bad...Chevy blew it.