Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #57
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
I guess you'll be driving the SS while he's fixing yours, hmmm??

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 09:53 AM   #58
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
ouch, I'd be livid
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 09:59 AM   #59
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Adam
Old 06-15-2013, 10:53 AM   #60
SuperSport2011

Drives: 2011 camaro 2ss/rs rally yellow L99
I think you should start doing the work from now on, he's too much of a girly man for stuff like this. I hope he didn't brake his nails in the process. J/k lol
- Kooks high flow cats - Borla atak 2.5" cat back exhaust - Dyno tune - AFM delete - 94 octane tune - Vitesse paddle shifters - Blacked out rims - Costum painted engine cover - T3 stripes - GM locking gas cap
SuperSport2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:57 AM   #61
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!

Drives: 2016 2SS
Time to find a new boyfriend
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #62
FireCracker
Banned

Drives: a car
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Well if it makes you feel any better, I was parking my car (just like I do everyday) and for some reason I drove too far up to the curb and actually hit it. I put a nice little scratch on my bumper. Now I've lived in my apartment complex for going on 4 years and this has never happened with any other car I've owned...even when I lived elsewhere. But it happened because I was careless. I was gonna fix it. But instead I decided to let it remain there to remind me to never make the same mistake again. It's good to have reminders. So I bet from now on Adam will always make sure to move all objects far away from the vehicle before lowering it.

Side note, it was mentioned before...but I think he should issue a public apology to you on this board. After all the roasting and bashing and name-calling people do on here when they find dents and dings on their car. I think it's only proper for him to fess up and take a good roast...
See it would be different if I did it to my car lol. But he did it.. I'm not mad anymore, it's just a bumper. I can get it fixed for now and changed in the future. Yes he will!

I guess he kinda avoided C5 last night at work lol. He'll be on eventually to take the roasting lol. I know he feels really bad though and I keep reassuring him it's okay and we'll get it fixed lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markas214 View Post
I got keyed at two weeks. The first cut is the deepest. At least it's out of sight.
yeah that's what everyone has told me haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heRS View Post
I guess you'll be driving the SS while he's fixing yours, hmmm??
Naaahhh, still like mine better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzen View Post
Time to find a new boyfriend
FireCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:41 PM   #63
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
ZL1 bumper upgrade time!
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:52 PM   #64
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Drives: No car no more
Tools and Jacks don't mix.
Old 06-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #65
MMC

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS, 1987 & 2014 Silverado
LMAO, I have some comments but will refrain from being an a$$, make sure you get what makes it good for you, and since you like the V6 front facia keep it. and AdamZ make it right. (she may be a keeper!)
Old 06-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #66
FireCracker
Banned

Drives: a car
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC View Post
LMAO, I have some comments but will refrain from being an a$$, make sure you get what makes it good for you, and since you like the V6 front facia keep it. and AdamZ make it right. (she may be a keeper!)
Lol Yeah we're gonna get it fixed
FireCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:47 AM   #67
firestone_ss

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
id be more worried that this guy just lowered your car and was using a jack in the front of the car,thats not where you jack these cars
firestone_ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:50 AM   #68
revived
Vrrrm.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
body shop can fix it for around 100-200$ including paint..
revived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:53 AM   #69
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by firestone_ss View Post
id be more worried that this guy just lowered your car and was using a jack in the front of the car,thats not where you jack these cars
She didn't quite explain it right. I had pulled the jack stands out and began to lower the jack...I have an air jack so it raises and lowers the car in 2-3 seconds. Well the jack stand wasn't pulled out far enough and caught the front fascia when the car was coming down.

AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:27 AM   #70
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCracker View Post
See it would be different if I did it to my car lol. But he did it.. I'm not mad anymore, it's just a bumper. I can get it fixed for now and changed in the future. Yes he will!

I guess he kinda avoided C5 last night at work lol. He'll be on eventually to take the roasting lol. I know he feels really bad though and I keep reassuring him it's okay and we'll get it fixed lol.
Lol, don't let him off that easy!! Just kidding. But yea after a while it becomes what it really is, just a small thing. You'll still enjoy your car!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
She didn't quite explain it right. I had pulled the jack stands out and began to lower the jack...I have an air jack so it raises and lowers the car in 2-3 seconds. Well the jack stand wasn't pulled out far enough and caught the front fascia when the car was coming down.

Dude, that didn't sound like a public apology to me...hahaha!! Anyway, it takes small mistakes to keep people from making bigger mistakes. And you can take it as a learned lesson. I know I've made some silly mistakes on other cars...enough of them to know exactly what NOT to do with my SS.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adamz, ava, bumper, cry, hole, kittymousecrying