Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 02-23-2017, 04:13 AM   #29
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
Traded Albert for Julius Thomas - Good Luck with that Head Case!
Looks like the trade for Thomas is everything but official. Not sure Albert was part of that trade. might be separate.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:52 PM   #30
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Looks like the trade for Thomas is everything but official. Not sure Albert was part of that trade. might be separate.
What I read was that officially, Thomas was traded for Miami's 7th Rd Pick and Albert was traded for Jacksonville's 7th rd pick. Don't know why they made it so complicated
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 09:33 PM   #31
PoorMansCamaro

Antonio Brown new highest paid WR, and I believe the steelers franchize tagged Bell.
Old 02-28-2017, 08:12 AM   #32
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
Quote:
Antonio Brown new highest paid WR, and I believe the steelers franchize tagged Bell.
In this day and age of "What have you done for me lately" Antonio Brown deserves the nod for the highest paid WR. He's almost impossible to cover, even though he didn't show up at all for the AFC Championship... he's still the best out there.

I'm interested to see what the Chiefs do with Eric Berry, rumor has it they're concerned with his cancer coming back... but that's just wrong in my opinion. It's understandable for a team financially to be a bit concerned with a very serious life-threatening condition, but Eric Berry is the best safety in the league by far.. why not pay him what he's worth?

I hope he goes to a team that will pay him.
Dmpsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 12:21 PM   #33
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmpsix View Post
In this day and age of "What have you done for me lately" Antonio Brown deserves the nod for the highest paid WR. He's almost impossible to cover, even though he didn't show up at all for the AFC Championship... he's still the best out there.

I'm interested to see what the Chiefs do with Eric Berry, rumor has it they're concerned with his cancer coming back... but that's just wrong in my opinion. It's understandable for a team financially to be a bit concerned with a very serious life-threatening condition, but Eric Berry is the best safety in the league by far.. why not pay him what he's worth?

I think before they Franchised him, they were negotiating a Contract extension until it had language about his Cancer coming back. Then he shut down talks and why he has said he will not play under the Franchise Tag again.
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:54 PM   #34
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmpsix View Post

No way Brown is better then Julio Jones.

Jones is bigger, faster, and stronger.

The only thing that stops Jones is his turf toe, no one in the NFL can. He demands a double team if he is on the field.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:59 PM   #35
PoorMansCamaro

Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles going to be free agents.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:10 PM   #36
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
Quote:
Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles going to be free agents.
Where do you think they'll be next year PMC? Any market for injury prone +30 year old running backs? Hope neither end up in Detroit, although AP is intriguing, but just too risky.
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 06:13 PM   #37
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

[QUOTE=Joe M 2012 2SS;9586513]No way Brown is better then Julio Jones.

Jones is bigger, faster, and stronger.

The only thing that stops Jones is his turf toe, no one in the NFL can. He demands a double team if he is on the field.

Jones is a beast,no doubt, Brown cashes in now. Jones will surely pass him. When is his contract up?
Old 02-28-2017, 06:28 PM   #38
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Camaro View Post
Where do you think they'll be next year PMC? Any market for injury prone +30 year old running backs? Hope neither end up in Detroit, although AP is intriguing, but just too risky.
depends. both these guys need to know they are going to be on prove it deals, and not expect starter money. They would both be good for teams who are looking for someone to share the load. For instance Miami. they have a stud in Ajayi, but need someone to compliment him. AP would be great there. If the money is right.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:34 PM   #39
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Ajayi and AP, wouldn't want to face that combo.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:37 PM   #40
PoorMansCamaro

All Day J-Train! Toot Tooooot!!!!! lmao
Old 02-28-2017, 07:19 PM   #41
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

I read to day that the Patriots are gonna have around 60 million to spend. That's unreal. They win the Super Bowl and have 60 mill to spend? Tell me that's not accurate.
Old 02-28-2017, 07:25 PM   #42
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
[QUOTE=Kenny Camaro;9586566]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
Jones is a beast,no doubt, Brown cashes in now. Jones will surely pass him. When is his contract up?

2021. Jones will never leave Atlanta. Arthur Blanks will do whatever is needed to keep him. Blanks is building a new 1 billion dollar stadium, Jones sells way too many tickets.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote