Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 08-31-2020, 09:57 AM   #1
Dylan Quizzy

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, Nightfury Cam,
The "Run It" - 2010 Camaro SS Build

I purchased this Rally Yellow 10' 2SSRS in January of 2018. It came virtually stock outside of a Lethal Racing Nightfury cam + your basic cam kit and headers. Tuned by a street tuner. And the car ran terribly, I would lose to bolt on camaros and mustangs. So, I contacted the tuner and found he had only installed the start up tune on it and never completed it. (Previous owner drove the car for 6 months (800 miles) On a start up tune). SMH. Had the street tuner refresh it and the car still drove terribly and was stupid slow for a cam/bolt on SS. Overall since I've owned the car I have had to put so much money into fixing it. Constantly chasing gremlins. But hopefully this week the car will be complete and I wanted to document it from start to finish now.

I contacted Ryan Eagleston of P&P Tuning in STL. Got the car retuned and it began running phenomenally and I was able to finally feel what a well tuned Cammed LS car can do. So this is going to be my build thread. Beginning from two years ago. The car has been rebuilt and completed overhauled inside and out. But I want to document all of it back from the beginning so here we go.
Here is the day after I picked the car up haha. A great daily driver.
Attached Images

Dylan Quizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 01:40 PM   #2
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
OUCH! That looks like "painful" cold. Glad you rescued that car from the previous owner. I'm sure the car is glad also! Looking forward to seeing the progression.
Old 09-28-2020, 08:37 AM   #3
chrish70

Drives: 2015 ls3 camaro ss
ouch hate seeing snow and ice, we live with it here every year and it seems to last longer and longer each year.
chrish70 is offline   Reply With Quote