Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > Europe

Old 04-28-2009, 05:56 PM   #57
Asterion

Drives: Nothing comparable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emher View Post
Not a Chevy dealer actually, Import dealer. They have a good report with GM though, first in the country with a new Malibu.
Wow ! Lucky you ! Tell us your European opinion of its interior as soon as you get out of it lol !
Asterion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:20 AM   #58
Emher
Pillaging Viking

Drives: Saab 9-5 '99 (Hey it's a GM!)
Send a message via MSN to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher Send a message via Skype™ to Emher
Well F***! Apparantly their dealer they're getting the car trough in the US is an idiot since they I talked to claimed it had been withheld because the famous "6th of may constraint", which doesn't really seem to be affecting stuff over in the US but of course affects us, the unprivilieged cousins.

So yeah won't be able to see it for a few weeks more then :(
Old 05-01-2009, 05:48 PM   #59
Asterion

Drives: Nothing comparable
Quote:

So yeah won't be able to see it for a few weeks more then :(
Now that's a pity ! Thanks for the update, anyway, I was waiting for your impressions : )
Asterion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #60
Emher
Pillaging Viking

Send a message via MSN to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher Send a message via Skype™ to Emher
I promise you, as soon as I do you will have my impressions. Not tons of pics though, there's enough of those floating around.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:25 AM   #61
Enator

Drives: 2011 SHELBY GT500 & Volvo S80
Quote:
I promise you, as soon as I do you will have my impressions. Not tons of pics though, there's enough of those floating around.
That one you are talking about is already sold so I don't think you will be able to see it.
Enator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:31 AM   #62
Emher
Pillaging Viking

Pretty sure they weren't referring that one actually, when I talked to them the other day they said they would get several within a month (miiight be spreading it a litte, but who knows?). And if he where referring to that one, I really don't see why they wouldn't just let me (and others for that matter) just see it at least. And in any case the way I understood it was that since they sold the first one to someone right away they where aiming to get a showroom car also. They're doing anything they can to sell cars.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:01 AM   #63
Enator

Drives: 2011 SHELBY GT500 & Volvo S80
Sure if they got some I will be there too
Enator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 04:08 AM   #64
Tomash

Drives: (black 2SS Camaro), Suzuki SX4
So, Emher, how are we with getting a Camaro in Europe?

There're a few offers in Poland already from private importers. I know at least one official GM/Opel/Chevroler dealer in Warsaw, Poland that'd love to get a Camaro in his dealership, but GM of course won't sell him even one oficially.
Guess GM really prefers european customers to drive Nissan 350/370's.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:11 AM   #65
Emher
Pillaging Viking

Well it was posted in another part of the forum that there's a few a in the UK already...but that's not really Europe now is it Personally I'm just waiting for SOMEONE in the Stockholm area to get one so I can check it out. One dealer should get in one or two weeks and I check their homepage everyday to see if there's any updates.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #66
Lou 652

Drives: 2010 rs/ss red jewel m6
anybody interested i have a 2010 2ss/rs red jewel 6spd black leather 200 miles looking to sell it in europe.
Lou 652 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:52 AM   #67
F4st1DiO

Drives: Peugeot 208 e-HDI Allure
Send a message via MSN to F4st1DiO Send a message via Skype™ to F4st1DiO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou 652 View Post
anybody interested i have a 2010 2ss/rs red jewel 6spd black leather 200 miles looking to sell it in europe.
At the cheaper price of?
Old 06-30-2016, 11:30 AM   #68
philrides

Drives: 1967 Camaro SS 4 Spd
Like the original poster said, it does vary by country, but there are some common elements. In my experience (done it twice) there are some basic things you'll need in order that are the same though. ID, bill of sale, registration, customs papers, proof of insurance are all generally required in some form or another. From there it can get a little tricky, depending on the country. Here's a decent resource from A1AutoTransport Inc. that covers many of the specifics of each individual country.
philrides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:31 AM   #69
philrides

Drives: 1967 Camaro SS 4 Spd
Nevermind this was from 2007.
philrides is offline   Reply With Quote