Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-17-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
DEANGE2001

Drives: 2010 2ss LSR CAI, Borla S axle back
I Love My Friggin Camaro!

So it only took me like 4 months to figure out how to start a new thread (thanks again kmcd...) so I just wanted to state to the general public that I LOVE MY CAR!

I am pretty sure I would sell an organ before I had to give this guy up

So far I have added the LSR CAI with custom tune, Borla S-type axle back (sounds amazing), window tints, and at some point I am thinking of changing the spoiler and the wheels (I want wider rear wheels on it).

I hope everyone on here loves their camaro as much as I love mine...(that was rhetorical, I know you guys/gals love your 5th gen as much as me )
DEANGE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
outlaw2

Drives: 12 SS/RS Conv, 66 Impala SS Conv
I 2nd his motion...7 months and still feels like day ONE
Old 05-17-2011, 03:51 PM   #3
woodj

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEANGE2001 View Post
That all depends on the organ.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #4
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:05 PM   #5
jmcbeth
THR 2SS/RS Supercharged

Drives: 1st and 5th Gen Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw2 View Post
I 2nd his motion...7 months and still feels like day ONE
Yep, same emotion here. Thanks for posting. I've had mine for 9 months. Still a thrill every time I drive it. (Its' not a daily drive, only goes out on nice days.)
jmcbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #6
AUS10BMX

Drives: 2010
2 years for me! Ahhhh time flies, and I'm sitting in my car now as I type this on my laptop, cause I just got done doing a few new mods. Still smiling!
AUS10BMX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:09 PM   #7
blizzpat
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 SS
I'd rather have a z06.
blizzpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #8
1o.f00t.570rk
Tall Guy

Drives: '11 LS SGM, '96 BK, '88 S10
I love my car a lot. To the point where it is dominating my project car budgets.

But it looks so cool at the end of each stage...I look forward to hitting the "Warranty Wall" where I can't go any further without voiding the warranty so that I can at least justify stopping...for now...
1o.f00t.570rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:50 PM   #9
5thGenOwner

Drives: 2010 SS
There are to posting threads like this!

Edit: Could someone please show him/her how to upload a pic, so this thread is no longer worthless?
Old 05-17-2011, 09:18 PM   #10
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
So it only took me like 4 months to figure out how to start a new thread (thanks again kmcd...) so I just wanted to state to the general public that I LOVE MY CAR!

So far I have added the LSR CAI with custom tune, Borla S-type axle back (sounds amazing), window tints, and at some point I am thinking of changing the spoiler and the wheels (I want wider rear wheels on it).

I hope everyone on here loves their camaro as much as I love mine...(that was rhetorical, I know you guys/gals love your 5th gen as much as me )

Deange2001 -- posts like yours are what we live for! I'm gonna remember your quote for one of our staff meetings! (the part about selling an organ)

On behalf of everyone at Team Camaro and the Oshawa Build team - Thank you for choosing Camaro! WE hope your new Camaro will be the best car you've ever owned..........
Old 05-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #11
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Yeah, I could live with only one kidney... I love my Camaro that much!

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #12
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Yep! You are definately one of us. One year and not only am I still rocking my permagrin, I am totally obsessed!
Old 05-18-2011, 12:05 AM   #13
Z28RockStar

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
Talking HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! First time driving a LS3!!!

Quote:

Just so I could test the roof height head clearance with a sunroof I went to a local Chevy dealer. . . . I've decided to not constrain myself to a sunroof though should I come across one I'd like it. AND THEN a salesman politely asks if I'd consider a new one, I thanked him and said financially I think a 2010 2SS/RS M6 with low miles is more what I'm looking for. So he asked me had I driven a 6 speed manual yet and I said nope not yet. He said well lets go for a ride If you'd like. . .

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't get this stupid ass grin off my freaking face OH MY GOD! That car really just insults all other camaros I've owned!

Honestly now I am much less interested on what color I may settle for and just want one with really low miles and a good price! The thing drove like a dream, handled like it was on rails, and accelerated like a FREAKIN MONSTER! He turned off the traction thing and the other assist, forgot what its called, then told me I could cautiously accelerate in 1st then get 2nd aggressively. . . . . OMG! OMG! OMG!
Damn I need a beer lol I CAN'T STOP SMILING!

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! ! ! ! !
Old 05-18-2011, 12:46 AM   #14
lawman007
Panama-Gulf War Vet

Drives: '11 SW 1LT/RS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Deange2001 -- posts like yours are what we live for! I'm gonna remember your quote for one of our staff meetings! (the part about selling an organ)

On behalf of everyone at Team Camaro and the Oshawa Build team - Thank you for choosing Camaro! WE hope your new Camaro will be the best car you've ever owned..........

Ha, ha, ha!!! He said BEST...!!! Ha, ha, ha!!!
BEST he says...!!!
Troy Lawson