Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 08-24-2018, 07:17 PM   #1
Arkangel-77

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro
Drivers door is sagging a tinny bit, help plz

Anyone got advice on how to adjust it? It looks simple but I dont want to assume. The rear is sagging a tinny bit to low. It drags when it closes. You can feel it and there is some scratches on the receiver plate or whatever its called at the bottom back of the door jam. Once closed most of the body lines look good except the back looks a tinny bit low. Thanks in advance!

Cory C
Old 08-25-2018, 07:04 PM   #2
Arkangel-77

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro
Ok - quick fallow up. Got this done today. All I had to do was bend a 13mm combination wrench. That allowed me to get to the Hinge bolts. Just some tips. Tape up the door and fender to avoid any possible scratches. What I had to do is loosen the lower bolts just enough to pull up on the end of the door a tinny bit. once I aligned the body lines I snugged the bolts back down again - checked to make sure noting moved and then tightened all the bolts that were loosened. I also had to adjust the Striker Bolt or whatever its called but that's supper easy =) Car was used when I got it - who knows that happen before I purchased it. Hope this helps someone.

Lata, Cory C