Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2014 Camaro5 Fest (V)

Old 07-01-2014, 09:06 AM   #1
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Camaro 5 Fest who was the guy from GM that introduced that the Z28 parts would B Avlb

I can't remember the person's name who said that a majority of the Z28 parts would be available to order after a while but Im sure he had a lot to do with GMPP..

Does anyone have a contact number or email?

I have 2 comment / complaints that are easy to fix..

First are the LS3 heads... The CNC ported ones they are awesome and cost with in reason of the L99 or Ls3 head.. But why why would you not put larger lift springs on them? Anyone that's going to buy them is going to do a cam.. not a hot cam all the time... some of us have blowers yes the LS9 cam is good and priced awesome ty for that.. but please offer them with some .650 or 675 lift springs (maybe the ones from the LSX 454 motor will work the cam in it is 648 lift) also add titanium retainers from the LS9 heads.. Bang now we are in business and all with parts you have so no outsourcing needed..

Okay with that said the LSX B15.. I all most pulled the trigger 3 times on it but then the same deal, why aren't the CNC heads offered on it? And then the springs hold you back again?

I realize they build these for certain classes maybe.. but some of camaro guys would like to brag that we beat you all with GM parts!

thanks!

EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:29 PM   #2
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
That wasn't any ole GM performance parts guy, IIRC that was Al Oppenheiser, the Camaro chief engineer. I'm pretty sure you have to have some major connections to get his phone number or email address, but I would look up GM Customer Service, they actually hang here around the forums sometimes also.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:12 AM   #3
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
I found his facebook page but no reply yet lol...
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:56 PM   #4
hntinropee

Drives: camaro
agree,would look up GM Customer Service, they actually hang here around the forums sometimes also.
hntinropee is offline   Reply With Quote