Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-05-2015, 08:41 PM   #1
jacborn

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2 Red with white stri
Cool Need Advice; My new Maro' with a few changes added.

I just got this about a month ago and painted my engine cover, fuse box, and powder coated my CAI. Let me know what you think! Also if you have any ideas let me know. As of now I have a heritage grille on the way that I will be throwing on and potentially making the bowties red. I have the paint to make the calipers red, just haven't gotten to that yet. Footwell lighting by LEDGlow and a few other things. I am looking at putting a SLP splitter on and ZL1 side skirts but with my white stripes I don't know if I want to keep them with the ABS black plastic that they come in. Your thoughts? I was thinking about putting the Technologia Tail lights on but I have mix feelings about the quality of them. I also was wondering if anyone has heard of Halos that go on the outside of the lens because I am not really into baking my head lights and what not. Also was potentially thinking about painting the hoodliner but I don't know. Any thoughts would be great.
Attached Images

jacborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:17 PM   #2
flyinlow89
Smoke Alotapotomous

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
You should remove the 'C' and 'A' letteris on your fenders otherwise youre off to a good start
Old 05-06-2015, 07:37 PM   #3
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Nice!

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accessories, cosmetic, mods, red, stripes